Chapter 3

Like A Dream

Time flies when you get busy, he knows it well. But with so many things that he must learn and handle, he’s not sure anymore is this already 3 month or 3 years from the first time he come to Korea. He still met that annoying secretary of course, and really feel that she is indeed annoying, especially when she looked at his hyung with that adores eyes, he felt this jolt when she flashed her eyesmile to his hyung. But to him, she always become a rigid and cold woman, she never smiled to him, and as they both know, she ignored him, and try her best to avoid him.

“Howon-a...”, a beautiful woman come in to Hoya office when Hyerim was there to give him unnecesary things as he want her, small things that he can afford himself but refused to and choose to annoyed her.

“Fany noona....!!”, Hoya shout happily when he saw this beautiful woman come to him and hug her.

Tiffany is a daughter of Kang family. Blessed by beauty and wealth since born, but never take those as her possesion. She is pretty, indeed, with her curved body and angelic smile, but what make her really beautiful is her kind heart. She is their childhood friend, 2 years older than him, yet always take him as her little brother. But Hoya always looked at her differently. And he wants her to look at him as a man now.

“Aigoo... looking you like this, ah...you’re already look like a man, Howon-a”, she kissed his cheek, and pinch his cheek lightly.

“Noona....”, he blushed,”I’m always a man, you know... If not, am I a girl then?”

“Aigoo... “, she chukled and just ruffled his hair.

“Noona...!!”, he pout and try to settled his messing hair, “Told you, I’m not a boy, so stop doing this to me.”

“Okay...okay”, she lift her hands and laughed. That’s when she saw Hyerim with agape mouth looked at them both. “So, Howon, who is this cute lady here?”, she smile at Hyerim.

“Annyeonghaseyo, miss. I...”

“She is Hyung secretary, noona...”, he cut Hyerim introduction  and face her, “Okay, thanks for this file, and can you please us?”

“N-ne...”, she bowed to them and leave his office. Argh, that spoiled little brat, I’m not his secretary after all, yet he always mess with me. And what with that silly blushed, oh.. she’s your crush, right, huh... beautiful woman like that won’t fall for something like you...Argh...!!! Hyerim scoffed and cursed him in her head.

...