Chapter 21

Like A Dream

Shilla Hotel, Seoul

“Eunji-a, what’s wrong? Is it something about Lee enterprise, Kim Sunggyu, Nam WooHyun, and Lee Howon? You looked extremely nervous to face them. And the one that arrived later, Mr.Lee, is he the one that knocked your door yesterday?”, Yoseob asked Eunji when they arrived in hotel, prepare to packed and move in to their new house in Mangwon Dong.

          “Hmm...”, she just nodded silently and started to packed her belongings, tried to do something to occupied her mind.

          “If you troubled, what about we moved back to Tokyo, and leave this project behind, I’ll take care of it somehow. You just don’t have to handle it yourself.”

          “It’s your dream for a long time, to have business in Korea, and back here. I don’t want you to get burdened with me oppa...” she smiled, assured him, “They just someone that I know before oppa, I’ll be fine, trust me. Now you can go packed yourself oppa, YooKyung already waited for us.”, she smiled and pushed him out. Once he is out, she closed her door, turned her back and wobbly back to her bed. Hands in her head, uselessly hold her tears that come back to her.

          Why they still have that impact to me, why he still have that. All this time I thought that I have erased him completely from my heart. The feeling that still remains is hate, pure hatred, and anger. The heartbeat that pounded so hurt everytime I looked at him again is my rage. But why, I can’t even see him, the sight of him bring me that kind of pain. More and more each time he stand in front of me. That dimmed eyes of him make my heart squezzed. I hate myself. She looked at all of her belonggings, half packed, ready to moved in. To the placed where she longing to. So she get up, braced herself, going to finished packing. Told herself that all is fine, it’ll be fine.

I’m Eunji, Jung Eunji. I’m not Hyerim that love him anymore. I can’t let all of this affect me. It’s our dream. It’s Yoseob oppa dream to stayed here. And I won’t let anyone destroyed it, escpecially him.

...

          It’s been a week that they have been move on to Mangwon Dong. All the girls are have fun with they companion with each other, and so do Yoseob. As a single child in the family, he never felt how noisy it was to have 4 sister in a family. They welcomed him well, like a real brother. Almost everyday he spent dinner time with them in their house, which is in front of his new house. YooKyung and Chorong will take a turn to feed 5 hungry birds in the house, like a mother bird. With Bomi and Eunji that acted as a perfect choding schooler in their house. It’s just full of laughter, a warm placed that you can called home.

          Eunji’s feeling for being awkward with Sunggyu and Woohyun almost fade. Spent work time, from 8 to 5 with them, she just focused herself in her job, and at some point she just feels less awkward with them. Almost like before all these happened. After all Sunggyu is the one that he always like, and Woohyun is not bad either. They never talked about Hoya in front of her, or about their relationship. How much she want to know about his family, she never have a courage to spoke it up. If there’s any thing that she missed when she was in Tokyo, there must be her friend, Bomi and Chorong. And the other is Sunggyu’s family.

They care about her, but just as their business partner. Eunji understand, Sunggyu must be the one that forbid that special matter, he must be afraid that it’ll burdened her, and she can’t more be thankful to him.

          Woohyun is not a noisy person too, so he just get along with Sunggyu. But something that really weird for Eunji is his curiousity about her friend. For she knows, Woohyun is not a person like that. He never cared that much about anyone else, more over a woman. But in every time possible, he always asked her about Chorong.

          Maybe she can relax when she face Sunggyu or Woohyun, but that’s not the case with Hoya. In a mean time when they have to work together, not to mention the time that they have to spare space and time together, sometimes she still feels her heart fluttered with the sight of him beside her. When accidentaly his hands touch hers, or his skin touched softly rubbed hers, she still feels tingling that sent through her spine. Although she always told herself, that it’s nothing, but still she can erased those feelings easily.

          Thankful enough that there’s still Yoseob in her back. He always try his best to take care of her. Although he’s not 24/7 around her, but he does what he can to always beside her when she needed him. They just so close together, stuck with each other, until everyone that looked at them assumed that they must be a couple.

          So does Hoya.

...

          “Ya...Hoya !”, Woohyun tap lightly his shoulder.”These day I can always know where you are at night, this club...”, he spread both of his hands. Woohyun knew that things must be hard for Hoya these day, to face the ex-wife, or wife like he always stubornly said, with her new hubby. And to see them lovey dovey in front of him each day. So he just can drown his self with drinks. Wishing that all the liquor gulped away his pain.

          “Stop drinking already, you almost make yourself a wrecking brat you know.”, Woohyun snatched his glass before Hoya’s lips touched it.

          “Hyung !!”, he glared at him.

          “Ya...ya...! Don’t mad at me okay, I just acted as you busybody brother told me, to take care of you while he was gone.”

          “Argh, hyung, please....!!”, Hoya tried to grab again his glass. “I’m not that wrecked, I just need time alone...”

          “Hoya-ah... don’t try to denied anymore. The more you told yourself that’s nothing’s wrong, the more you’ll feel everything is wrong. We all know all your feeling...”

          “Huh ? Knowing? Are you sure hyung?”, Hoya furrowed his brow scorned Woohyun sympathy. “You don’t know, hyung, you won’t know, never. How it feels like when the one that you love, the one that all this long you’ve searched is already with someone else. I know I was wrong, I clearly know it, but she doesn’t even gave me a chance to explained anything to fixed everything. Am I that sinful? Am I that hateful?”, closed to break he said all to Woohyun. Maybe it’s almost his edge, to buried all his feeling inside.

          “Yes, you were right. I’m not understand, and maybe I won’t understand.”, he gulped Hoya’s drink. “I’m not Sunggyu, I don’t have that soft heart or soft words to comfort you. I just know, if you still love her that much, why don’t you tried to pursue her again. That’s a lot better than you just grimmed and mourned here every day.”

          “Hyung !”, he face him, “You know that I’ve already tried !”, he squinted his eyes, furious.

          “Then try again. If you feel that you can’t lost her, try again. If you feel that she is worthed, go for it. Try every way possible, or impossible, search every single light, and maybe you’ll find a way out there.”

          Hoya looked at his friend, a friend that he thought didn’t even know about love, actually an expert. But something in his words snapped him, smack him right in his head. To ask himself once again, if he really already had a battle for her before. Push himself to the very end to get her back. He don’t know that much, but one thing that he knows for sure. That he want her. She is still his everything that he can’t let go, ever.

          So he made up his mind. I’ll do everything to get her back. Everything...

...

          Wow...am I that cool to spoke like that to Hoya ?, Woohyun thought when he’s in his house later. Awe for him self. What possessed me these day. I think, feel, do, and speak not like my self lately. I kept thinking strangely, and i do act strangely. Gosh I must be near crazy then. What else that made me stalked over a girl. And most of all, the girl that doesn’t ever bothered to looked at me.

          She’s like a witched. She’s every where I looked. Every time I closed my eyes or opened it, she’s stay there. Damn. She refused to go. And I still searched for her everyday, stalked her like a crazy mad man.

          My wrecking brain. Damn you stupid heart. Why you always get heart attack every time I saw her. But she just so damn beautiful. God, now my words to Hoya back again to me?

          Wait... but Hoya loves Eunji? What about me then? So this is... Love? Am I love her? Am I falling in love with her? Are those strange behaviour all because... I love her...

God... I’m doomed now.

 


Double update...><....

Have a fun read, don't forget to subscribe and comment.....^^