Chapter 25

Like A Dream

Seoul University

 

       “Hello, pretty....”, Woohyun come to Chorong, exactly at 7 pm, after her night class end, in front of her campus, their. Looked at him, she twirled her eyes, it’s kind of a habbit for her now. “What are you doing here....?”

          “Date? Remember?”Woohyun escorted her to his car, and opened the door for her. She just twirled her eyes, but come in to his car.

          After that there’s no one speak in the car. Not WooHyun, nor Chorong. It’s only a silent, but somehow they feel content with that. She feel his eyes glared of her in some moment and then. Even though she don’t looked at him, she know it.

          Sometimes he annoyed her, but sometimes he made her heart beats faster. Maybe she just too long to have a treat like he always do to her.

          “So, where we’re going?”, she asked him coldly. A date? Are you kidding me? Let’s get it fast and go home. I don’t want to spent more time with this player.

          “Humm...”, Woohyun glanced at her, smiled plestered in his face. “Where do you think we’re going?”, playfully he asked her.

          “How should I know...”, she glared at him, annoyed. This fool. Kidnapped me like this and yet didn’t know where to go.

          “Ah... we’re arrived. Tada...!”, he showed him a small place, a street vendor near her house before she moved to Mangwon dong. Her favorite place. The best place to eat her favorite food, chicken feet. She looked at him, feels amazed by him. How can he know this place.

          “Let’s come in, you must be hungry now.”, he opened her door and escorted her inside. Still she feels amazed by him, she even forget to speak blunt comment as always. “Come in”, he pushed her lightly and sitted her into her favorite place, near the corner.

          “Ya, I know that I am handsome, but you should stop starring at me like that”, sheepishly he nudged her.

          “What? What! Ya! You should looked at a mirror...”, she answered him, but somehow she can feel flushed in her cheek. Woohyun just laughed. I guess this stalking job give me something worthed, huh? Woohyun smiled at that thought. To looking at her in front of him. Eating happily. She must be love this amazing food. I guess I will learn to love this too.

...

          “Are you have enough?”, Woohyun asked her, slightly amazed that she actually finished their three portion of chicken feet, the spicy one, very spicy, all by herself. He didn’t like that food before, he just learned to like it today.

          “Ne....”, she smiled at him. She must be very happy right now. Woohyun chuckled. Aigoo, she’s so cute. Heard him chuckled, she’s back to her cold mode. “Why? Voracious girl like me made you off now? Good...”

          Woohyun laughed, “Off? No... Actually, you looked cute right now. Aigoo... Chorongie-a... Want to have a drink?”

          “Mwo?”, slightly taken aback with his reaction, she let herself guided to his car. It’s not the first time she feels taken aback with him. Numerous time already he made her amazed. By his boldness. Is it true. Is all he said and done is true? Is it sincere? She still unsure by him.

          They arrived to the bar near that place. They sit and just drink together. She still careful around him, extra careful. Like she put an invicible wall around her, and observed him from there. She feel that she must to. Woohyun is too much danger for her, and she feel that if she raise down her guard, he will captured her. And she didn’t planed to.

          They sipped their second bottle with not much talked. He know her already. And she didn’t want to talked with him. Being a stalker for like a month didn’t bring you nothing. And a personal talent to digged someone. He feel that he know almost all about her already. Her background, her friends, most of all person that around her. Her favorite place, her favorite food, her favorite drink, her favorite movie, or likely like that. And the thing that amazed him most, is the more he knew her, he feels more attached to her, the more that he want to know her, from herself. The more she mesmerized him.

          For Woohyun, now, he just want to savor this scene in front of him. Her in front of him. For just Heaven know, that when this chance would come again.

          “So... are you already know the answer of my second question?”, at last she spoke her mind.

          “You accept the first answer then?”, faintly he smiled at her. knowing him self that he can’t answered her second question, but he didn’t want this night ended already.

          She twirled her eyes, now a habit of her everytime she face him. Even without she aware, he’s already become her habit. “Okay, I admit, he still love her. Did he gone to Japan to searched for her three years ago? I just don’t think that he’ll still love her until now though, and maybe it’s not just about regret.”

          “Regret? You mean... their unborn child? He still regreted it though, you didn’t even can imagine how it tortured him. And your friend didn’t even help. She’s run away, it didn’t even solved the problem.”, he didn’t have a slight intentions to speak bitter at Eunji. It’s just he feel sad for Hoya, more over when he remember him yesterday. His friend is broken. And to saw it with his own eyes. It’s just heartbreaking.

          “What?’, she put his glass and glared at him, “Do you think that he don’t have to regreted it though? Do you even know how broken Eunji when she knew that she lost her child, how severely her heart shattered until she decided to leave. Left all, included her self. And your friend? Don’t you think that it is his fault? He... and you.. You all would never understand.”

          “Understand what? That she runned away with his boyfriend? Run away from his husband? Hoya is fooled enough to searched her everyday, spent his three years to someone that didn’t even a bit love him. And look at him now, once again broken heart because of her.”

          “Yoseob oppa is not her boyfriend ! How much he care about her, she didn’t love him like that. Don’t you dare to said she is the one whose cheated. He is the one that fool enough to not saw she’s love him, or he’s love her until she left. And that fool. How can Eunji suddenly said that he will marry him again? It’s just not make sense at all.” frustrated he glared at him.

          They just glared at each other. Each want to defense their friends.

“And for that second question of you, I’m sorry I can’t answer it...”, Woohyun at last said to her, put his glass of beer. “Why?”, she asked him, “Why can’t?”

          “As Eunji is that important for you, so does Hoya for me. He like my little brother that I don’t want to hurt, for anything. Even for you. You know I like you. Don’t deny it. I do knew that you know all this long. But I won’t exchange his heart for our second date. So...maybe this is our first and last date, but don’t think I’m surrender of you yet... “, he lowed his tone. He know they argued for nothing. It’s their friend’s choice. And he didn’t want to make her mad at him, nonetheless. He sighed.

“For Eunji and Hoya... I just want to tell you something. That Hoya is love her, is it enough to explain everything?”, he looked at her. Gently.

Chorong looked at him. Her angry cooled down a bit.

Love, is it true that he did love her, still, until now. Yes, I do believe that. But what about Eunji desicion, what that made her do that? Is she still love him too? I don’t know, God... Is this the best for them both?

This man in front of me... don’t know why, but I looked at him in a different light now, he did have a heart. He looks like he really love his friend.

And when he told me that he like me, I can feel my heart flutter... Is he mean it?

“I-I want to go to the bathroom...”, Chorong said to calmed down her own heart from this awkwardness.

Woohyun just nodded and avert his eyes to somewhere else. He do feel this awkwardness too, for his sudden remark to her. For everyone disbelieve. He never said that he really like someone before. And for Chorong, he want it to be perfect, he want it to be romantic, wonderful, a confession that she would never refuse. Something that would melted her heart for him. But what’s this. He just confessed in this place, a bar, after a dinner in chicken feet, after their argued about their friends, and he just blurted it out.

He waited for her comeback, then he looked at her walked to him, with smile. She never smiled like that before, not to him. Then he heard someone called...

“Rong-ie...”

She frozed right where she stand. Her face stiffen. Her eyes glisten. There just one person in this world that called her like that. She mustered up all her courage to turned back to the voice. There he is. Yoon Doo Joon. The man that used to closed to her heart. The one that used to made her laugh, made her cry. The man that flipped her heart, tumbling down her world. The one that made her knew love, yet someone that made her concealed from it.

After likely 1 month she last saw him. 1 month that seems like years, she saw him again. With another girl in her embrace. A smell of alchohol reeks from his mouth. He must be drunk. Yet he still that handsome. Yet she still feel her heart ripped by the scene upon her.

“Whose this, oppa?”, the women in his hand looked at her annoyed, she hug him tightly. “She looks shocked to see you?”, she giggles.

“She? Nobody? She just a naive little girl that never gave her lover something that they need.”, he face the girl, caress her, and kissed her. Chorong heard that. It stabbed her and hurt her more. Her memories when she looked at his making out in their anniversary, in his home, is back to her. All the emotion is back to her. Stormed her and crash her once again. She fought back her tears, and run to the outside, run from the pain that she wish to never looked again. Doojoon tried to catch her hand, but she’s faster than him.

Woohyun saw all this, he heard all that the man said to her. He saw how her smile gone when she heard his voice. His heart hurt. He feels rage. He didn’t want to see her cry for a man like that. Then he saw her run outside. He try to catch her. But before, he stop in his path, face the man that made his woman cry. “You...”

“Why? Who are you? Release me!”, DooJoon asked him, didn’t know why suddenly a man grabbed his shirt, with rage in his eyes. “Don’t touched my girl, you bastard....”, and punch him right in his nose.

Woohyun ran outside, search for her. then he found her in the dark alley, beside that bar. She’s crying. His heart feels like it ripped. He run to her. He hug her tightly. At first, Chorong startled, try to release herself from him. But he tightly hugged her, never want to release her. “You are save with me, just cry, people won’t see you...”, he patted her back. Magicaly, just like he said, she feels safe with him. His scent drowned her, and like she never expected before, she feel his warmth.

After a while, she feel her heart calmed down. She started to get suffocated in his embrace, he hugged her too tight. “WooHyun-ssi...”, she try to release herself, but he still tightly hugged her, “Mmm?”, “I can’t breath...”, “O-oh...”, he loosen his hug, but still have her in his embrace, “Are you alright now?”, he asked her. She looked at his eyes, there’s worries in there. She nodded. But suddenly someone grabbed him, turn him around and punch him.

“How dare you acted like that, damn it!”, Doojoon swung his punch to WooHyun stomach. Surprised, he can’t avert his second punch to his stomach. One, two, and three more before he can react.  It’s quite a hard punch, even the one whose beat him is a drunk man. “Don’t act like you are a superior here, mama boy...”, Doojoon spit. Grabbed his shirt, and about to beat him again when he felt his right hand held. “Stop it...”, Chorong step in.

“What the ...!”, he tried to get rid of her, but she stil hold his hand tightly, after all she have black belt third degree in hapkido “Ya, Park Chorong, you dare to treat me like this...”, he glared her, saw her swayed by his gaze, he laughed like a mad man “You are nothing before me. You loved me, and you’ll always will. You won’t ever loved anyone except me...”he released Woohyun who fell on his knees, and face chorong. He grabbed her chin, pull her closer to kissed her. She slapped him.

“You...!!!”, Doojoon glared her, angry, “You rigid little !! There’s no man would want you”, he tried to slap her back, but Woohyun, with all his might catch him, he didn’t even know where did he find back his strength. He just feel so angry, to that drunk crazy man who hurt her, to her that get hurt for a man like this, and most of all to him self, to couldn’t protect her. He pushed him back, didn’t know how or where did he laid his punch. He keep beat him like a crazy man, until he felt someone grabbed him, hugged him from back tightly. “Stop it, please, just stop it...”, he heard her sobs. Maybe it’s her who bring his mind back. He rised and turned his back to her, all he saw is her puffy red eyes. It hurt him.

       Chorong didn’t know what possesed her that time, when she looked Woohyun beating Doojoon, all that her mind is worried. Not for Doojoon, but for Woohyun. She afraid that he would get hurt, she tried to stop him, she was tried to call him, but he didn’t seems to noticed. So she hugged him, stoped him. And when he looked at her, something in his eyes drawn her near. She actually read all his emotion there, hurt, worry, and love. She want to believe that it is love. She didn’t know why, but she leaned forward and kissed him. He startled at first. And hesitate, but eventually he kissed her back.

          Their first kiss. It’s not like that he always wondered of. It’s salty. He can feel her tears in their lips. He kissed her deeper and deeper. He trailed his hands to her back, to support her. He felt her surrender in his embrace. He pushed deeper. He can feel her lips tremble, maybe hesitate, but eventually melted with his lips.

          She feel his tongue explored hers, at first she hesitated. Is this the one that she really want. But at last she just let hers think by itself, have their own soul, matched with him. She let the passion mastered her. His passion. Hers. No room for breath, no room for thinking. He just let her go when accidentally she bite his lips, his cutted lips. It’s sting, he even didn’t know before. “Argh...”, he release her, his lips swelled, from the kissed, and from the cut in the corner of his mouth. “Why? Is it hurt?”, Chorong worriedly touch his cutted lips gently, looked at him.

          God, I won’t ever mind if there’s more cut in me, if she looked at me like that every time. Woohyun thought, looked at worry in her eyes. Her plump lips swelled, even with her bloodshot red and puffy eyes, bloated face, she is still that pretty in his eyes. It just make his want to protect her even more, want to love her more. He hugged her. “Aniya...I’m fine... Are you alright?”

          Chorong startled when he hugged her suddenly, but it’s not bad feeling. It’s comforted her actually. Somehow she realized that she kissed him earlier, and became embarrased of herself. She muttered under her breath, “Sorry...”

          He release her hug, cupped her face, and looked her straight to her eyes. Tried to read her soul. How he loved this girl in his arms, how he cared about her, too much than he can bear. “Why’d you sorry?”

          “To kissed you so suddenly...”, she murmured, he can see her cheek blushed pink even in this dark night. He caressed her cheek, wiped the trail of her tears. “Don’t have to...”

          “You wouldn’t ever forget me, Chorong-ie..”, they heard someone speak, out of his breath, when for a while they forgot about his existence. “Nobody want you either....”, he hissed, still laying in the street, have not enough energy to wake up, bruised all of his body because a strength of a mad man, but still have enough spite to cursed her.

          Woohyun was about to kick him, when Chorong grabbed his hands...”Don’t...just let go, please?”, she pulled him far away from Doojoon. The man that she used to give her heart, all of it. But the one that crashed it until it looks like will never be whole again. Even until the last, all that he done is hurt her.

          She dragged him to his car, seated herself in the passenger seat. She feels so devastated. She didn’t understand him. Doojoon. How can he did all this to her, after all they’ve been through together. Neither did she understand herself.

          Woohyun sat beside her, hand in the wheel, but eyes glued at her. He didn’t know what to do, nor to say to comforted her. Somewhere, someplace in his mind, there’s a voice that reprimand him, that he was actually not better from Doojoon. How many girls that have a heartbreak for him. How many times that he used them just for his fun. Just like a heartless things. When he smacked him, did he want to beat him self. He couldn’t bear to saw her like this. Now he can understand it better. Why she’s so hard tried to push him from her life, she must looked at him just like her ex. The same jerk that broke her heart.

          He drived her home. No one that really want to have a conversation. Both drown with each own mind. He stopped in front of her apartment. Turned his face to her. She didn’t even realized they arrived, her eyes glued at the dark sky. There’s no stars today. And he saw pain in her eyes. Pain that never leave her from before. Are you love him that much? Can’t you trust me, give me a chance to love you. I love you, Park Chorong. Don’t get hurt. Do you know you make me hurt too?

          ”Chorong-a... we’re arrived...”, he tapped her gently. His soft voice woke her from his mind. She faced him, stared at him. “Kiss me...”.

          “W-what?”, WooHyun startled, “Do you like me? Do you want me? Kiss me...”, she demand. She leaned forward to kissed him. He didn’t know how to react. She kissed him, demanded, passionately, made him losing all his mind. More intense than their kissed before, she wants more. She needs more. She let her body lead them. Her tongue explored his.

          God. This. Is. Crazy.... Woohyun thought, still he can’t refuse his own passion for her. Then he feel  her hand on his bare chest. God, when she ever opened it. This is not right. This is not. She’s not her self right now... Woohyun gathered all his sense, mustered all his might to stop him self. He grabbed her hands, stop her. He broke their kisses. He looked at her.

          He looked lust in her eyes, God, only God know how much he will regreted it, but his heart tell him this is the right desicion. He saw her passion, and hurt. Her eyes feel rejected. Rejected? Then he remembered something that Doojoon said before. “Nobody wants you...”

          God, is it why you acted like this? Is it why you kissed me? Because of his words? That thought burned down all his passion before. He feels angry. For him and for her.

          “Why? Didn’t you want me?”, she asked him. “Chorong-a... Park Chorong...”, Woohyun release her hands, grab his hair in frustation, “You... you don’t know how much I want you...”

          “Then why?”, she looked at the mess man in front of her, try to looked for an answer. Is she really not have charms as a woman, until everyone didn’t want her?

          “I love you, you fool !”,he shouted, punched the wheel out of his frustration, “I love you until I can’t recognized my self, I love you until I don’t know what should I do about you....”

          “You didn’t know how hard I try to stop myself to you right now, at this moment. To claimed you as mine. How much I dreamed all of this. You’ll never know that.”

          “But I love you. I love you enough to know that you acted not like yourself. That you will regretted it latter. That you did all this not because you want me. You just want to proved to yourself that there’s someone want you.”

          “I want you. I really really do. But I want your heart. Not your body. Called me a hypocryte. Called me a playboy that only want from a woman. I do before I met you. But you’re not just a woman for me. You’d never and will not ever be just a woman for me.”

          He saw her perplexed. She never thought before that Woohyun really loved her that much. His frustration and anger slowly down just when he looked at her. He caressed her gently, and kissed her forehead lightly. “You are so beautiful, Chorong-a. You are so wonderful.” He cupped her face, and looked at her eyes, to the depth of her soul, “Don’t, never, act recklessly like this again, moreover with another man... Now, get in, have yourself a good sleep. Don’t think about what happened earlier. Forget everything. Just remember that I love you.”

          He release her, get out from his car, and opened her door. He escorted her until she’s gone behind the elevator, still looked confused. This all too much for her. With her self, and with his sudden outburst feeling.

          Woohyun back to his car, drive to his home as fast as possible. His heart swelled by his sudden confession. Half relieved half worried. At last he is being honest with him self and with her. He told her everything that in his heart. But still he worried about her heart. What about her. And one thing, even he’s happy about their kissed, just from the kissed. He can feel his body cursed him for being so gentle, so stupid. His body groan from a need that risen with her kisses. And for that, he will need some long cold shower.

...

 


Full chapter of WooRong....^^

Thanks for all the comments....have a fun read

please subscribe....><

GBU