Chapter 4

Like A Dream

Seoul

Winter, December 2008

 

“Howon-a... where are you?”, Sunggyu called him. His sound so worried, “Are you alright, Howon-a... Are you want me to go there?”

“I’m fine, hyung... It’s not a big deal. I-I just want to have a new year party with my friends here.”

“Oh...Are you sure?”

“Yes, Hyung... Just tell auntie and grams i’ll home tomorrow...”

“... Are you sure you don’t want hyung to get you?”

“Hyung...! I’m not a child anymore... Please, Hyung. I.. I just need my time alone...”

“...Okay then, but just called me if you need anything...”

Howon hang up his phone, and turn it off. He need time for himself, alone with his broken heart.

 

5 hour before,

New year eve party at Kang’s Family

 

“Hyung...!”, Hoya come to his hyung and turned his self around “How do I look?”, he smile giddyly.

“Hahaha...you are handsome, as always..”, and raise his hand to ruffle Hoya hair.

“Eits...not now hyung, today you were forbid to mess with my handsome look.”, he straighten his tie.

“So... this is the big day huh?”

“Mwo?”

“The ‘big’ day, the day when my little brother will confess to his lifetime dream... Tiffany Kang...”, he laughed at him.

“Hyung....”, he pouted when he laughed at him.

“Okay...okay, little bro...”, he lift his hand, surrender,”But, Howon...”

“Ne, Hyung?” he face him.

“Are you sure...?”

“Huh? About what hyung?”, he frowned, didn’t understand what his hyung’s words mean.

“Humm...about your feeling... I mean, I know you always adore her since we’re little. But, are you sure you love her?”

“I know hyung, and I’m pretty sure that I love her...”, he assured him.

“Humm...”, Sunggyu sigh and pat his back,”Okay then, if you’re sure about your feeling. Hyung will always root for you okay! Himnae!!”

“Ne, thanks hyung...”

...

“What...?? W-what, Howon? N-no, I must be heared wrong, right...”, Tiffany shook her head, can’t believe about what she heard. “Noona...”, Hoya cupped his face and locked his gaze to her. He’s taller than me, now, he is indeed a man. God...

“Listen to me noona... I love you, and i want you to be my girlfriend, or if you want I want you to be my wife...”

“W-wha....”, she can’t utter another words, for he just kiss her.

It’s just for a second, but he feels like an hour. His first kiss, the one that he always save for her. And now he kiss her, the one that he always love. He wants her to be his mine. But suddenly she pushed him, when she found her head again.

“Howon...!!!”

“Ne, noona?”

“D-don’t you dare to do that again...”, she try to put her hands in her side, although she wants to slap him, she try to not. He always be her brother, and what it feels like, when your brother kissed you...yes...it’s ...

“But, noona...”, he tried to reach her, but he push him further.

“Dont...! Listen, Howon... I like you, yes, I love you. But as my little brother...”

“But I’m not a child anymore, noona...”

“Yes, maybe you’re not... But to me, you are...and you’ll always be...”, she turned her back and go to the door.

“Oh, and for you to know... This party is also for my engagement, Howon...”. And she left without looked back again.

I’m sorry, Howon... I didn’t know about your feeling. But I love you as my little brother, always...

So, he run from her house. Try to mend his so called broken heart.

 


thanks 4 read....Please comment...^^