One Year Later

Perfect...Truly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1]Chapter 36[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]One Year Later[CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"Hyung, wake up," a voice disturbed Luhan from his sleep.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up to see Tao fully dressed and ready to go. "Where are we going?" Luhan asked, still tired.

"What do you mean where are we going? Out to play, of course!" Tao exclaimed, grinning. “Here! Just change into this! Ayi made breakfast for us and we're all waiting for you!" he said as he threw some clothes at Luhan’s face.

Instead of yelling at him, Luhan just obeyed. He did have manners after all. If he made Ayi wait for him, it’d be rude. If he made the other members wait for him…actually…that was tempting, since it would piss the baozi off.

"Okay, now let's go!" Tao pulled Luhan’s arm and dragged him downstairs.

"Finally!" Xiumin exclaimed when he saw Tao and Luhan approach the dining table.

After eating breakfast and thanking Ayi for the delicious meal, they took the bus to wherever Kris led them – yes, the bus. There were quite a number of people on the bus, but fortunately no teenagers. They were all in school according to Kris and although there were a few foreign girls their age, they never approached them or ask for autographs or pictures. They probably didn’t even know what kpop was.

However, they did stare at them, pointed, whispered, and giggled. Yes, we're good-looking, now quit staring. Not interested. Luhan thought.

Chen, of course, was smiling as he waved back at them, causing them to giggle even more.

"Yah, don't," Kris commanded him.

"Why?" Chen asked.

"Because I can hear what they're saying, and trust me, unless you want to go to a hotel with them and sleep in the same room, don't acknowledge them," Kris explained.

Chen's eyes widened and he quickly turned his back to the girls.

Luhan chuckled. Serves you right, haha.

They finally got off the bus and followed Kris to an outlet mall.

"Whoaaaa, this place is so cool!" Tao exclaimed.

"No big deal, really," Kris said nonchalantly.

There were a ton of people walking around in groups with shopping bags and starbucks coffee in their hands. Many couples were holding hands and smiling like there was no tomorrow. Be happy while it l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter