Packing

Perfect...Truly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1]Chapter 56[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Packing[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"Well, we better hurry! Your sister's going to be done any time soon," Luhan chuckled and grabbed Mei Li’s hand, pulling her up the stairs.

He opened the door to her room and they walked in. "So, where do we start?" Luhan asked.

Mei Li was still shocked at the situation so she couldn't respond. "If you don't tell me, I'm just going to start packing anything I see," Luhan stated.

She was still quiet. "Alright then," he said and went over to her bedside table. "I guess I'll start here," he said, pulling the handle of the drawer.

She quickly snapped out of it and bolted over to him, closing the drawer before he could see the inside. "No!"

He was surprised at my outburst, but laughed. "Whoa there, what do you have in there that's so secretive?"

"Nothing," Mei Li lied.

"Could it be..." he paused and continued, " videos?"

Mei Li frowned and he chuckled. "Calm down, I'm just kidding, haha."

She sighed and he asked once again. "But really, what is it?"

She didn't answer him as she started folding the blanket. "Oh okay, I get it," he said.

She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Your underwear, am I right?" he teased.

Her eyes widened and she knew her face turned tomato red. "YAH!"

"Ha! I'm right!" he exclaimed.

She flung her pillows at him and he chuckled, enjoying her anger.

The door opened and Mei Li’s mom walked in. "Mei Li! What are you doing?"

"He started it!" she pointed an accusing finger at Luhan.

Her mother laughed and rolled her eyes. "Just get to work you two, Anne's half done already."

"What? How is that even possible?" Mei Li gasped.

"You know how she is," her mother chuckled and left the room.

"See, you should stop abusing your helper here," Luhan teased.

"Uggh," Mei Li growled, "whatever."

After packing her pillow and blanket, Mei Li went over to her closet. Luhan stood by the suitcase and waited for her to throw clothes at him to fold and pack. She didn't think she needed to bring everything, so she just chose a variety.

She flung a bunch of leggings, tights, knit sweaters, hoodies, jeans, cardigans, v-necks, and off-the shoulder tops to him. What? That's not everything, that's...the necessities. Mei Li thought.

Next, she threw a pile of crop tops and shorts. Even though it’s winter, she could always wear tights under shorts, and tank tops under crop tops.

"Hey, don't you think this is a little too short?" Luhan said, holding up a pair of navy denim shorts.

"No," Mei Li answered.

His face contorted as he placed it in the suitcase. "You better wear tights under this if you wear it."

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, mommy."

After she finished with her casual clothes, she opened the small drawer inside her closet conta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter