I Meant What I Said

Perfect...Truly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]I Meant What I Said[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Just thinking about that night made Mei Li smile. Although some would say it should’ve been considered a nightmare, it led her to meeting EXO-M. And more specifically, her current boyfriend, Luhan. The sweetest guy on earth.

Ever since that night, Luhan kept in touch with her, despite how busy he was with practices and preparations for his debut. Between breaks, he’d go over to her house just to hangout for a while before he had to go back.

At first, Mei Li thought he was simply being a gentleman and checking up on her since he was worried she’d get into trouble again. But a few months later, he had confessed to her.

***flashback***

“Oppa, where are we going?” She asked as he dragged her away from everyone.

There was a Christmas party at SM ENT. and Mei LI was invited. She felt awkward being there, considering how there were so many celebrities around, but they were surprisingly nice and friendly. In the midst of chatting with some of the EXO-K members, Luhan suddenly pulled her aside.

“Oppa,” she called again.

No response.

Is he mad at me? Mei Li pouted, confused.

Luhan dragged her up multiple flights of stairs, and after what seemed like forever, they finally stopped in front of a dusty, metal door.

“Where are we?” Mei Li asked, looking around.

“Shush, you’ll see,” he whispered as he opened the door.

Mei Li felt a slight breeze as she followed him out. We’re on the rooftop? She gaped.

He shut the door behind them and gently grabbed her wrist, pulling her to the fence that surrounded the rooftop. Mei Li looked up at the night sky. “Wow, it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen,” she awed in amazement.

“Second most,” he corrected, causing her to turn and raise her eyebrow at him.

He could feel himself blushing, so he let out an awkward cough. “Let’s sit down.”

The two of them took a seat on the small bench, simply taking in the beautiful view in silence. Another breeze blew again, causing Mei LI to shiver from the chilly weather. Luhan took off his sweater and wrapped it around her shoulders.

“Aren’t you cold then?” she asked, turning to face him.

“No, I’m fine. You use it,” he replied, flashing his signature smile.

A gust of wind blew again, and she could tell he was lying. Haha, he is cold. How sweet of him though. She smiled. “Oppa, I know you’re cold,” she stated, preparing to give him his sweater back.

“No no! Just…come closer, I’ll be fine,” he insisted, gesturing for her to sit right beside him.

She moved closer so that their shoulders were touching. Or well, more like his shoulder and her arm. If they were to stand up, she’d only be up to his chest.

I really regret not drinking more milk when I was little. She let out a sigh at her thoughts.

“What’s wrong?” he asked worriedly.

“Huh? Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about our height difference. I’m so short,” she admitted, pouting.

He chuckled. “I think your height is perfect.”

“No! You’re so tall! Looking up at you hurts my neck, you know,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter