Cute Jealousy

Perfect...Truly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1]Chapter 8[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Cute Jealousy[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” they laughed uncontrollably, clutching their stomachs.

"Oh yea, I completely forgot about that!" Lay exclaimed, joining EXO-K.

Hehe, this is revenge, oppa. "Anyways, so whose idea was it to come follow us again?" Mei Li put her hands on her hips and stared at Tao who would easily give in.

He stopped laughing and pointed at the leader, "Kris gege!"

Kris shrugged and defended himself, "I have a surprise for you two."

Mei Li’s ears perked up. "Surprise?" she asked.

"Surprise?" Kai repeated. EXO-K looked equally oblivious as to what Kris was talking about.

"Keke," Tao giggled, "Tt---noona! You're going to like this surprise!"

"What is it?" Luhan asked, also absentminded.

"Drum roll please!" Lay joked as Chanyeol pretended to play the drums.

"YOU'RE GOING TO CHINA!" Tao exclaimed, the most excited out of everyone.

Mei Li managed a word - or well, more like a sound. "EH?"

"She…she’s coming…with us?” Luhan asked s, completely shocked.

"Yes, she's coming with us to China in a week," Kris replied calmly.

CHINA? ME? AND CHINA? AND LUHAN? AND THE REST OF EXO-M? "Really?" Mei li exclaimed with hopeful eyes.

"Yep! Kris hyung convinced the manager to ask President Lee if you could come along and he agreed since you'd be useful in translating for Xiumin and I anyways. So you'll just act as our translator," Chen explained, grinning.

"YAAAAY!" Mei Li screamed and ran to hug Kris, "THANK YOU OPPA!" I get to be with Luhan and the rest of EXO-M in China!

Surprisingly Kris didn't push her away, but chuckled instead."Whoaaaa, the cold leader actually laughed?" D.O joked.

"Luhan, are you jealous that your girlfriend's hugging another man?" Sehun teased.

Luhan was still standing in the same spot he was minutes ago as he frowned while watching his girl hug Kris. "Oppa, aren't you happy that I'm coming with you?" Mei Li went over to him and pouted.

Instead of answering, he asked Kris a question. "What about the rooms?"

"She's rooming with me," Kris replied bluntly.

"WHAT?" Luhan blurted, his eyes popping.

"He's just kidding, she's rooming with you of course, dumbo," Xiumin answered Luhan before he got any crazier.

"Awww, no fair! I want Mei Mei noona to join us on one of our trips!" Sehun whined, calling her the nickname that she didn't despise.

Kai smacked him on the head, "You think Luhan would let her join us without him?"

"Owwwwie," Sehun complained, rubbing his head, "hmmmph!"

"Yea maknae, think about it. Who would she room with anyways?" Suho explained to the youngest of EXO-K.

"She can room with Baekhyun," Chanyeol teased.

EXO-K had asked Mei Li who her favourite member from them was, since from EXO-M it was Luhan. She h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter