Fishy

Perfect...Truly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1]Chapter 9[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Fishy[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

EXO-M was in one of the SM Ent. practice rooms, rehearsing the choreography for History and MAMA.

"What time is it now?" Chen asked no one in particular as they all sat down to take a break.

Xiumin took out his phone to check. "3:30," he replied, panting from dancing so much.

"That’s it?" Tao exclaimed. "I want to go eat now!"

Of course the maknae's still not tired – all he can think about is food. Luhan thought.

"We're lucky President Lee is even letting us all go out to eat together tonight," Kris noted and took a sip from his water bottle, "so be patient."

Tao pouted and let out a sigh before stealing Kris's water bottle out of his hand to take a sip.

“How's Mei Li going to get there anyways?" Lay asked while wiping sweat off his forehead.

None of them replied.

Oh shoot, why didn’t we think of this sooner? Luhan face-palmed himself.

Everyone turned to him, expecting him to have an answer. "Uhm, hehe, I don't know..." Luhan laughed sheepishly.

"You don't know how noona's going to get there?" Tao blurted. Kris took the opportunity and snatched his water bottle back, chugging down the remains before Tao could protest.

"We booked for a huge VIP room, so we'll be fine; but she can't just go there by herself, the security guards won't let her in," Chen noted.

"Can't we just tell them to allow a girl named Mei Li to go in?" Luhan questioned.

Kris rolled his eyes, "And let her get mobbed by jealous fangirls?” He grunted. “I don’t think so.”

"If we were with her it'd be fine, but she can't go there alone, it's dangerous," Xiumin explained.

"Let's pick her up!" Tao suggested.

"We can't risk the fans recognizing us while we're at Mei Li's place, that'll be dangerous for her as well," Kris answered, flicking Tao's forehead.

Just then, the door of the practice room opened and Jessica walked in. "Noona!" Tao shouted, running over to greet her.

"Ew, you're too sweaty right now," Jessica crinkled her nose in disgust, making her way over to where the rest of them were.

Everyone chuckled but Tao pouted and huffed, "Noona's mean!"

They all laughed at his immaturity and Xiumin spoke up, "So what brings you here?"

"I'm bored. All the members have schedules except me," Jessica replied nonchalantly.

"So you only want to hang out with us because you have nothing else to do?" Lay chuckled.

"See! Noona is a meanie! Hmmmph!" Tao crossed his arms and turned away from Jessica.

The maknae’s so immature, haha. I wonder who's more immature though, Sehun or Tao? Jessica thought about it for a bit. Nope, can't decide.

"Well noona, we have to get back to practicing now, so if you don't mind..." Tao stated, standing up to turn on the music again.

"What? Can't you guys just practice tomorrow?" she asked.

"No, we're going out tonight so President Lee is making us practice all day until then," Xiumin answered, joining Tao.

"Now what am I going to do," Jessica pouted and sighed as everyone else got up to dance again.

Kris went over to her. "Are you really that bored?"

"Yea," she pouted.

"We have something for you to do then I guess," he stated.

Her ears perked up. "Like what?"

"Can you go pick up Mei Li?" he asked.

From across the room, Tao shouted, "Good idea, hyung! The Ice Princess can be of some use now!"

Jessica ignored the maknae and made a mental note to punish him next time. "Mei Li? Who's that?" She raised an eyebrow. Is it…?

"Luhan's girlfriend from the Christmas Party," Kris answered.

Jessica let out a sigh of relief, "Ohhhh. Mmm, okay."

Luhan called his girlfriend to tell her that Jessica would be picking her up soon.

Kris gave Jessica Mei Li’s address and contact information, and she was off.

 

 

 

When Jessica found the house, she parked the car and went to the front door. She was wearing light blue denim shorts, a red pancoat hoodie, and sunglasses to top it off so people wouldn't recognize her so easily. She rang the door bell and heard a female voice yell, "Coming!"

The door swung open and Jessica felt the feeling of dejavu, like she had seen the girl before. Plus, their outfits were extremely similar. The girl was wearing navy denim shorts and a cute yellow hoodie. "Ahnyeonghaseyo Jessica unnie," she greeted cheerfully as she grabbed her bag.

"Oh? …Hey! We talked at SM's Christmas Party, didn't we? I didn't know you were Luhan's girlfriend!" Jessica exclaimed, shocked.

Mei Li laughed and shushed her, pointing to the car. She locked the door to her house and followed her. "Haha, yep! I'm surprised you recognize me," Mei Li stated once they were safely inside.

So her name's Mei Li? Now that I think about it, although we t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter