One Bed

Perfect...Truly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 13[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]One Bed[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Mei Li woke up to someone gently shaking her shoulders, "Wake up, noona" a voice whispered.

"Huh?" She slowly opened her eyes, squinting to see who it was.

Tao was in front of her seat. "We're there already?" she asked him.

"No, I'm bored," he whined, pouting.

Ahhh, of course the maknae's bored. Mei Li smiled slightly.

Luhan woke up from Tao’s loud voice. Aishhh what now? He slightly opened his eyes, revealing the tall maknae crouched down in front of Mei Li.

"Yah, maknae," a deeper voice bellowed.

Kris had woken up as well, sitting up in his seat. "Leave Mei Li alone," he commanded.

Tao spun around to face Kris. "But…"

"No, it's okay Kris," Mei Li insisted, even though she was rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"No, look Tao. She's still tired, let her get some more rest," Kris told the maknae.

The same thoughts Luhan had last time he’d woken up threatened to replay in his mind.

Tao pouted, "But I'm bored!"

"I told you I'd buy you ice cream if you slept quietly."

"I don't care anymore, I'm tooooooo bored!"

Haha, what are you going to do now this time, duizhang? Luhan wondered.

Kris let out a heavy sigh. "Fine, I'll play with you, what do you want to do?"

Eh? You'll...play with Tao? Luhan gaped.

"Yaaay!" the maknae exclaimed. “Get some rest, noona!" He grinned at Mei Li.

She nodded and faced Kris, mouthing ‘thank you,’ and went back to sleep.

Kris unwillingly got up from his seat and followed Tao back to the other side. "Wait, I think Luhan hyung's awake too, let's ask him to play as well!" Luhan heard Tao shout from behind his seat.

Luhan quickly shut his eyes, pretending to shift around uncomfortably while sleeping.

"He's not awake, be quiet and let's just get this over with," Kris declared.

"That's odd," the maknae said, "I could've sworn he was awake earlier."

Luhan felt them turn back to sit on their seats properly, so he opened his eyes in relief. You're willing to 'play' with Tao so Mei Li can rest? You rarely ever do that. He glanced back at Mei Li who was sound asleep again. Dang it, how long is this flight?

 

 

 

"Please take your seats and buckle up, we will be landing shortly," the captain declared through the speakers.

Mei Li was still asleep, but Luhan had been awake since he was woken up by Tao. Kris came back over to their side, "Oh, you're awake? Since when?"

"Huh? Oh, just now," Luhan lied.

The stylist beside Mei Li woke up and nudged her from her sleep. "We're here?" she asked her.

The stylist nodded and Mei Li sat up properly, fastening her seatbelt. A few minutes later, they landed.

Kris unbuckled his seatbelt and stood up to get the baggage in the upper compartment. First, he took out Mei Li's and gave it to her. "Thanks oppa," she smiled gratefully.

Why did you take hers first? Luhan brushed thought off. Wait, she put hers in last so that was the first one to grab. Luhan, stop over-thinking!

Kris then took his own and went over to the other side to make sure the rest of the members were doing fine.

Wow! Why not get mine before you do that, hmmmph! Luhan’s nose crinkled.

They all got off the airplane, having to go through the same, long, tiring procedure again.

 

 

 

Again, they had to swim through the millions of fan girls that came to support and cheer for EXO. Mei Li tried sticking to the unnies as closely as possible as she smiled and bowed at the swarms of fans. They were all packed more tightly together to be safe, as there were even more fans in China present than Korea before.

It was already 10 p.m.

Wow, how long these fans have been here for? Mei Li wondered.

She didn’t wear her sunglasses this time, since it would’ve called for even more attention considering it was night time. She hoped that no one would pay any attention to her, but unfortunately, she had the worst luck ever.

One of the fans were holding a gigantic fanboard sign, waving it around. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter