What Are You Doing?

Perfect...Truly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 12[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]What Are You Doing?[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Jessica unnie had picked Mei Li up and drove her to SM. Ent. After saying their farewells and promising to call her when she landed, Mei Li was off to the airport with EXO-M and the rest of their crew. She wore a cute white off-the-shoulder sweater and light blue denim shorts with beige leggings underneath in case it got cold on the airplane.

Upon reaching the airport, they were greated by millions of screaming fangirls. I knew the oppas are popular but this is just... insane. Mei Li gaped.

The fans took up the whole airport, crowding around with huge signs, screaming their bias's name – most of which were Luhan and Kris.

Luhan, Xiumin, and Chen walked ahead while Lay, Tao, and Kris followed behind. Mei Li was in between with the stylists.

Ahead of her, she could see fans fighting to touch the members, especially Luhan. He was bombarded with fangirls, grabbing him, even trying to touch his face. He turned around and shot Mei Li an apologetic look.

I think I should be the one feeling sorry for him, not the other way around. Mei Li cringed at the sight. The fangirls were crazy.

Thank goodness they were all too busy cheering for EXO-M, as they didn't pay any attention to Mei Li who was trying to blend in and act normal. However, amongst the millions of fangirls were a few males, forced to go with their girlfriends.

As Luhan tried to avoid being grabbed by the sasaeng fans, slowly making his way through the crowd, he noticed two guys by the front, talking loudly.

"Yah, isn't that girl hot?" one yelled, pointing to someone behind Luhan.

"Yea, she totally looks like an idol!" the other boy nodded in agreement.

"Should we go over and ask her for her name?"

The taller boy looked around, scanning the area. "Let's go! Hyomin and Minjung are too busy trying to tackle Kris, so it's not wrong of us to simply talk to that hot chick. They won't notice anyways."

Luhan watched as the two boys made their way over to Mei Li. "Ahnyeonghaseyo! May I ask, what's your name?" the tall boy asked her, holding out his hand for a handshake.

Since most of the security guards were with EXO, no one stopped him. "Just call me EXO’s translator," she answered them, surprised as she shook his hand hesitantly.

"Oh, you're just their translator? You look like a model! You're almost as pretty as SNSD's Yoona!" the other boy blushed, 'complimenting' her.

She's beautiful, dumbie. Luhan scoffed. Way prettier than any other girl.

He glared at them before telling one of the security guards to go over to them to break things apart. The guard nodded and tried to make his way through the crowd as fast as possible. Suddenly, Mei Li was knocked over by a girl.

"Oops, sorry," the girl bowed her head and sent Mei Li a cold glare while the other girl beside her stood there, trying to stifle her laugh.

The two boys scolded the girls who were evidently their girlfriends.

Wow, what nice boyfriends you got there. Luhan noted.

The stylists tried to help Mei Li, but they were being pushed further away by the screaming fangirls. Luhan wanted to go over to her, but he found himself being swept away as well.

He glanced back to see Kris helping her up, causing the fans to get even louder. The two girls gaped at Mei Li and Kris with their jaws wide open, eyes green with envy. Others were cheering for Kris, saying, "Our Duizhang is so nice!" "He's so helpful!" "You can definitely trust him!"

The two boys tried to apologize to Mei Li despite their girlfriends' objections, but Kris pulled her away from them to make sure she was safe while the security guard Luhan sent finally reached them, blocking the crowd from Kris and Mei Li.

Mei Li was frightened and surprised as she was red-faced again, but she calmed down after Kris and the security guard surrounde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter