Chapter 8 : If We Ever Meet Again

The Risk That I'm Taking

"Chaaerin-ah!! That's heels is so cuuute" Dara pointed to a pair of pink heels. She went to that heels and try it.

"Um... It's a bit big!"

"You are too skinny, Dara-ya!" Jiyong oppa chuckled.

"How can you said that!! You are also skinny!" Dara pouted.

"Aishht.. Stop it guys.." I stopped them, they are so childish.. Cute yet.

"Huh~ I think I'm not in a good mood right now!" Dara took off the heels. This eonnie must be upset. Jiyong oppa just chukcled. I think, he doesn't know that Dara was upset.

"Oppa.. Stop laughing at Dara.." I poked him. He immediatly stop.

"Ya? Are you mad?" Oppa asked to Dara eonnie. She just kept walked and ignored him. I'm just followed them from behind.

 

If you are in my position right know, you'll feel like you just walked around the Mall, alone, and in front of you there is a couple who just fight, aand the guy asked for the girl forgiveness.

 

Never mind, this is not the first time for me for being abandoned anyway.

 

"Ah guys I think you need to go first! I wanted to go to that San-X store!" My eyes kept staring at the San-X store. They are selling a new Rilakkuma doll. And its limited edition!

"Aigooo.. Now, who is childish Chaerin-ah! We're go to the store later okay, I'll accompany you later, but let's go to the restaurant first,I'm so so hungry!!" Dara eonnie whined.

"Nah~ I can't, I really want that Rilakkuma eonnie! It's limited edition.."

"Aigoo.. So it is your favorite figure Chaerin-ah? Dara-ya, can't you waited for a minute?"

 What??? Jiyong oppa want to accompanied me? Aigoo.. Pabo oppa, Dara eonnie will mad at you!

"Ya! You were told me that I'm skinny and now you asked me to wait when I'm about to eat!" Dara eonnie started to screamed. Beside rap, she can be a good screamer.

"Umm guys, it's okay, I'll go by myself, I'll come to the restaurant after I buy that rilakkuma, it wouldn't take a long time! Go with eonnie, oppa, she's starving! Bye!" I ran away from that 'couple' ..... Yeah.. Soon.

 

"Umm.. Miss I want to buy that rilakkuma's big doll.." I pointed to a big doll on the rilakkuma's single sofa. The sofa is cute. I gotta buy that later.

"Oh.. This doll? Okay miss, wait a minute" she took the rilakkuma to the cashier and I follow her. In the cashier there's a guy who just paying for a rilakkuma's towel and kiroitorri's mug. Aaaaah~ so cuteee!!

"Um.. Cute" I mumbled.

"Sorry?" Ups.. I think he's heard what I talked.

"Jwiseonghabnida, I mean, your towel is cute" I look at his face. Familiar...

"Ah~ thanks~ Have we met before?" Maybe he feels the same with I am.

"I think~" I try to remember him... Ah! That big guy who bumped me in Amusement park!

"Ah! You are the brokenhearted boy who bumped me!!" Yeaa! That's it!

"Um.. Yeah.. But.. Can you lower you voice? Especially on 'broken hearted' words, it is quiet embarrasing..haaha" he's laughed.

"S-sorry.." Aigoo... He was right! He must be embarrassed.

"Its okay, ah~ I remember your name, its Chaerin, isn't it?"

"Yeah~ but I can't.."

"I am seunghyun.. Nice to meet you again Chaerin-yang"

"Ah~ ye.. Nice to meet you too, um.. Bought something for you daughter?" Pabo Chaerin-ah! He doesn't look very old. Why the hell did I asked that!

"Haaha, am I that old? No.. I haven't married yet, I bought this for my niece! She's a big fans of rilakkuma.. What about you?"

"I just bought it for myself, I'm a big fans of rilakkuma" I smiled.

"Miss, this is yours.." The cashier handed me the rilakkuma, its quiet big! Maybe over 75cm!

"There you go!" Seunghyun helps me "I'll help you, where'll you go?" He holds my rilakkuma.

"Ah~ you don't have too..."

"Nah~ its quiet big and heavy, come on let's go!" He said.

 

---

 

"So, Chaerin, you are a student?"

"Yeah~ I'm an art student, but a writer toon.. How about you?"

"I'm a bussiness man, I have many studio in Japan, joined with my friends.. I just take a holiday here, in Korea, I miss my mom.. Hehe.. My grandfather used to be a writer.. But he past away 2 years ago.." He looks so sad. I bet he loves his grandfather so much.

"I'm sorry.."

"You don't have to, its not your fault, um.. So you like rilakkuma?"

"Actually I like bear, but my favorite is rilakkuma.."

"What about be@rbricks? I'm a big fans of be@rbrick!"

"Oh, I like be@rbrick! This! I even have be@rbrick rings!" I show him my finger. I use my be@rbrick's ring today. He looks at my hand.

"Waah~ so cute! Where did you get that?" He looks so enthusiastic.

"Thanks! Um.. We are arrived!" We stopped in front of a restaurant inside the mall.

"Where is your friend?" He handed me my new rilakkuma.

"Um.. They are inside the restaurant ofcourse, want to meet them first? I'll treat you!"

"Aah~ no, it's okay! I have to go to the airport! I'll back to Japan today, see you Chaerinah!" He waved his hand while ran away. Geezz.. He is quite cute!

 

---

 

"Chaerin-ah why are you takin' so long!" Dara shouted at me. Aigooo~

"Sorry guys.. I met.. My friend.." I sat across them, yeah.. They are sit next to each other...

"Chaerin-ah, I already ordered a cup of strawberry ice cream and bibimbap for you! You didn't ate much nowadays!" Dara told me.

"Ah~ gomapseumnida~" I smiled at her.

"Huaaaatchimm!" Jiyong oppa sneezed.

"Jiyong-ah!!! Closed your mouth! Aigoo.. You were sit across Chaerin, what if she contracted by your influenza.." Jiyong oppa just smiled at Dara then pinched her cheeks.

"Mianhae.." He said to her. Eh? Hello.. He supposed to say sorry to me, isn't he?

"Ah~ gwaenchana~" I said, and then called the waiter.

"Can I order a bowl of Samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup)?" The waiter nodded and then go to the resto's kitchen.

Jiyong oppa stared at me confusedly.

"Wae?" I asked him.

"How did you know that.. I always ate saamgyetang everytime I got influenza?" I just realized what I've done. Damn! He'll be curious!

"Ah~ everybody always ate that whenever they got influenza, oppa.. Well, what do you think about my new rilakkuma Dara?? Is it cute?" I show her my new rilakkuma.

"Ayuuh~~ Chaerin-ah, it is looks the same! Just a bear who doesn't had mouth! Aigoo~" Dara said while poking her meal with fork.

"Hey hey calm down! Your meal is innocent why are you hurt them?" Jiyong oppa smiled at Dara.

"Hey guys, if I go back to Japan, will you miss me?" Jiyong oppa said that while eat his soup."Ah this is delicious"

"Wherw wiw youw go baewck to Jawpawn? (Where will you go back to Japan?)" Dara asked while munched her meal.

"Next week.." Jiyong oppa said.

"Whaaaat??? Waaeyooo.." Dara whined.

"Because, I have to go back to work! I alreaady bored played with you Dara" he sticks his tounge.

"Aisssh~ you know what, you just same with Taeyangie!"

 

Jiyong oppa froze.

 

"Ah really?" He smiled bitterly.

"Ah,oppa.. He just one of eonnie's friend.." I tried to calmed Jiyong oppa down. Aigoo~ eonnie you shouldn't bring Taeyang up for this moment.

"Whaat friend?? No. He is not my friend!! He is just.... My enemy! Yeah~ rival!!" Her eyes full of fire now, her meal turn into a dust because she just poked it by her knife again and again, okay~ I gotta change the topic to calmed her down.

"Eonnie..umm.. Let's go to the cinema! I heard there was newest Won Bin's movie.."

"Whaaaaat?? Won Bin??? KyaAa~ we'll go!! Kyaaaa~" Dara said it cutely. Her fangirl mode is on now.

"Oh~ you like Won Bin, Dara-ya?" Jiyong oppa asked her.

"Yeess! He is my ideal type" Dara grinned. "Chaaerin-ah! Jiyong-ah! Eat faster! We gotta go to the cinema very soon!!!"

 

---

 

Aigooo~ I'm so tired, we just ran from the resto to the cinema. This eonnie jinca! She should be a rock singer, rapper and a runner, really!

 

"Ya Daraa ya! Hh...Wait! Aigoo~ I'm so hh..tired, she ran very fast! Are you okay Chaerin-ah?" Jiyong oppa asked me, he breathed heavily.

"Yeah~ hh.. I am.. Okay" I answered his question.

"Ya! Why are you acted so tired?! Sigh... I'm older than you two but you look so weak, like a grandpa and grandma!" Dara stick out her tongue at us. Aigooooooo~ eonnie!!

"Eonnie!! You are became so energic cause you're gonna see your vitamin, Won Bin!" I pouted. I thought Jiyong oppa look at me while I was pouted, that's why he pinched my nose.

"You know what, you're cute!" He grinned.

Aisssh.... This oppa, always made me confused.

"Um..o-okay.. Wait? Where's is Dara eonnie??"

"She's g-gone?" Jiyong oppa looks around.

"This eonnie, Jinca! Yaaa!! Eonnie.!!!"

 

And finally,

I spend my evening with Jiyong oppa.......searched for Dara -_-

 

----

 

"Rilakkuma... Today... I hang out with Ji oppa and Dara eonnie.. Aigoo~ I'm so so tired, she made me ran from the restaurant to the cinema and left us! So we have to look for her and guess what? She's in the studio! Watch Won Bin's movie by herself! But.. Seriously.. I'm so happy I can spend my time with Jiyong oppa, altough.. He looks so worried when Dara was gone..aishh~ and, I met someone today~ he's name is Seunghyun.. He is so handsome! He's very tall, his eyes are big! And.. He helped me before~ aigoo~he is quite cute~" I talked to my rilakkumas on my bed. Do I sound crazy? Talking to the dolls? Childish?

I don't care.. Rilakkuma is my friends.. They'll listen to me without gave me much burden with their advices.. they even didn’t have mouth, like what Dara-eonnie said before.

 

 

Sometime, I just wanted to be listened.

 

 

 

Author's note : so! Skytempo and SkyDaraGon moment here~~ Dara is so childish isn't she? Haha~ I tried to made her cute but I think....... I made her looks like so insensitive and childish But, NOT, I'm not gonna make Dara an evil in this story! T~T

Omo~ Jiyong will back to Japan! he still don't know the truth is!! And.. ehm... The Handsome Seunghyun is here!! :)

so what do you want for the next chapter? Skydragon? Skytempo? More Daragon (and the broken hearted Chaerin)? or..... Jiyong's POV?

 

PLEASE COMMENTsssssss ;)

And thic fic is actually a movie adaptation at first, but why I didn't credit the movie? Bcz the story is quite different than it should be, so I erased the credit :p