Chapter 26 : Your Eyes, Telling Me Lies

The Risk That I'm Taking

Seunghyun’s POV

 

“Baby, you looked sick.. What’s wrong?” I said it to Chaerin when we had lunch together this afternoon. I left Nayoung in my Mom’s house.

“Nah.. I’m okay, I just didn’t had a good night, I couldn’t sleep well..” She said.

I smiled at her and rubbed her cheek.

 

Its already three weeks and two days since the engagment party, and the beautiful girl who sat across me is now my fiancee. She will become my wife a day after tomorrow. Im happy, of course i am. She is the girl I love the most beside of my mom and Nayoung. But, why do I feel she didn’t really feel the same with me?

 

After the party, She just kept silent and I often caught her gazed in space. Like she was on a deep thinking. But everytime I asked about it she always said she is okay. She was acted weirdly.

“Baby, I know you are not okay..”

“Ani.. Seunghyun-ah.. I’m okay..” She scooped her ice cream to . She looked like a kid. There was a bit of ice cream left out on the corner of her lips. I reached it and brush it with my thumb.

“Baby, We haven’t talked about honeymoon, where you want it to be?” I asked her.

“I don’t know..” She anwswered.

I felt hurt. She doesn’t look excited on this wedding I thought.

“Chae..”

“Oppa.. let’s be focused on our wedding only, for now.. We will move to Manhattan after the wedding I don’t think we have time..” She said. So realitic.

Maybe she just tired cause of the wedding.

 

My phone is ringing. Its Jiyong.

“Hey whassup?” I answered it.

“Yo, hyung, I’m in the studio.. will you come here?” Jiyong said.

“Y-yeah.. of course, I’m with Chaerin by the way. I will asked her to accompany me, will it be okay?”

“’Ah.. good idea.. See you” Jiyong hung up the phone.

“Who?” Chaerin asked. I smiled at her.

“It’s Ji” I said. She just nodded.

“Chae.. Ji is asked us to come to the studio, Let’s go”

“um... I...” She looked hesitated.

“Come on..” I grab her hand. And she finally nodded.

 

-----------------

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

“Chae, I think I will go for seconds to bought  something for Jiyong, he must be skipped his lunch again. You go  first..” Seunghyun said it then left me in front of the studio.

I made my way to the studio, The studio is not opened for another people yet. Its just Jiyong-oppa, Seunghyun-oppa, Daesung-oppa and Seungri who had the key and could came in. The studio will be open for people after the wedding, maybe 2-4 days after the wedding.

I went to the second floor, the private studio room. This room would not open for people. It is Jiyong oppa’s territory. He just allowed a few friendsof him to came in. I was nervous to opened the door. I don’t want to disturb him. I slowly open the door. A melody can be heard from inside.

He was sleeping on the couch. How could he slept while listen to the load music from the stereo.

He looked like an angel. I came nearer toward him. There is a big black circle around his eyes. He must be worked in this studio very hard. When I about to touched it, the realization hit me, No, Icant .. I am his best friend’s fiancee. I can’t fall for him around again. I had to stop this.

“Please don’t take her..” He said while sleeping. I took a deep breath.

He looked so fragile. Does he lost weights again? His chubby cheeks was gone. I touched his forehead. He got a fever.

I gasped. I slowly rubbed his head.

“Chae-ah...” He said.

I can feel my heart beating fast everyime he said my name.

“Jiyong-ah.. Charin-ah..” Seunghyun came in and I let go my hands off from Jiyong oppa before Seunghyun saw it. Damn. Why do I feel like cheating?

“Chae-ah.. Oh, he is sleeping.. Is he okay?” Seunghyun asked.

“Hm... Molla.. but I think he got a  fever” I said.

“Really?” Seunghyun touched Jiyong-oppa’s forehead. “Yeah, he is.. Jiyong-ah.. Ireonaa...” Seunghyun shook Jiyong oppa’s body slowly.

“Umm..” Jiyong-oppa moaned. He refused to woke up.

“Ya.. Ireona...” Seunghyun said.

“arrh.. umm.. you.. hyung, annyeong..” Jiyong-oppa said while rubbed his eyes. He is so cute like a kid.

“I bought you lunch, sleepyhead” Seunghyun oppa gave him a plastic bag contained bento.

“Ah thanks.. I haven’t ate lunch..”

“I know..” Seunghyun smiled. Jiyong oppa quickly uncovered the box ang eat the food.

“Ah, I bought you Sundae..” Seunghyun gave me another plastic bag. “eat it while its warm”

Red Meat.... I can’t eat this.

“Hyung, Chae is not eating it..” Jiyong oppa stopped ate his meal.

“A-ah.. really? Mianhae..I shouldn’t bought it” Seunghyun looked sorry. Aish..

“It’s okay umm.. really...” I smiled at him to made him feel better. But... he kept silent.

“Jiyong-ah.. I think we have to go, will it be okay?” Seunghyun said.

“Why? you are just arrived”

“Nayoung is gonna looked for us” He said it motionlessly. What happen with him?

“Come on Chae” He said it while grab my hands.

“Hyung.. please, its hurt her” Jiyong-oppa said.  Seunghyun ignored him, he kept dragged me to the car.

“Seuunghyun!! What happen with you!” I yelled inside the car. He ignored me.

“Seunghyun?” I became worried about him. He drove crazily.

“Seunghyun! Be careful!” He kept ignored me. He drove crazily until we reached an apartement.

“Where are we?” I asked. He unbuckled my seat belt and dragged me out of the car.

“Oppa!!” He finally let go of my hand in a room. Whose apartment is this? It’s quite big.

“Oppa, what’s wrong? Are you mad of me?” I asked him with low voice. He just stared at me with hatred gazed on his eyes.

“Oppa..”

“Do you still love him?” He finally opened his mouth.

“Who?”

“YOU KNOW WHO I WAS POINTED AT!” He screamed.

I kept silent. He is so scary.

He came near me and threw my body on the bed. Pined my hands with his and kissed my neck unpatiently. I tried to refuse it, but he was so strong.

“Oppa!! Stop it!” he ignored me. He kept kissed me on my neck, slowly down into my shoulder. He unbottened  my shirt. It showed a bit part of my bra. Gosh!

He kissed my lips and let his tounge into my mouth. I feel disgusted with myself. When he about to unclasped my bra.

PLAK!

 

 He touched his left cheek which I was slapped.

“Oppa!! What did you do to me!!” I cried.

When I saw his face, I could see his tears. He looked at me with a hurt gazed.

“I love you.. I always treat you well, I always tried to be honest and faithful for you, I try to be a good fiancee, A good boyfriend you! I did everything you make you happy!” His tears slowly down into his cheeks. I covered my self with the white sheet on tthe bed.

“I never want to hurt you, Chae, I don’t want you and I can’t! But everytime I saw you, you never seemed happy with me. Your smile toward me is just fake smiles, you never want to be with me, you never try to to open your heart for me. It’s all bout Jiyong! You love him too much!” He raised his voice. The tears slowly came out from my eyes.

“The way you smile at him, you talked to him.. Its so sincere.. No matter what I did to got that smile, its impossible..”

I just kept crying. How could I hurt him!

“I opened your diary, your private blogs.. I know you still love him, you just don’t want to hurt me or Nayoung, I pretend to not see it, I was sure you will moved on and have a new life with me, I was sure you will love me, someday”

“Oppa..”

“I just can hold it anymore Chae.. I love you, yes I do, I am sure of it. But in a relationship, One sided love isn’t enough..” He said then left the room.

 

I left cried. I couldn’t believe I was that cruel to him. He don’t deserve it. He deserve a love to warm him up. He already gave me his heart. He protected me a lot.

He did this because he reached his own limit. He didn’t do anything wrong. He is innocent.

I couldn’t hurt him like that. He deserve to be happy.

But, he was right, no matter I tried to get rid Jiyong-oppa of  my brain, It will still left pieces of the memories I had with him. I can’t forget him completely. He was like the sin that I have on my past which can never be erased by short time. I have love him for years.

But.. no.. It’s not fair for Seunghyun, I love Nayoung. It is not fair for her either if she knows that her future step mother loves another guy beside her father. She will be sad.

I went out the room, I could find Seunghyun-oppa standing on the balcony. His sobbed can be heard. He was crying.

I came to him. Hugged him from behind.

“Oppa.. I’m so sorry..” I said while burried my face on his back. I cried.  He didn’t move even an inch. He still sobbed.

“Oppa.. You are right.. I love him, but I try.. I always try to love you.. I know I can..”

“We can canceled the wedding if you want..” He said.

“Oppa.. I can’t..”

“But you love Jiyong..”

“Oppa.. Are you sure that if we canceled this, I will crawl back into Jiyong oppa? Do you think that the pain he caused for years can be erased? If I take him back, Will he completely love me? Are you sure he loves me not because now, I am someone’s?” I said. He faced me.

“I know I have hurt you, I’m sorry, I couldn’t say I love you for you now, because it will be another lie. But trust me, everytime I opened my eyes in the morning, I always try to love you” I said it while closed my eyes.

He hugged me tight. That night, Our first fight. We cried.

Love, please come to my heart, I can’t help it anymore. Let me love him like I have to.

 

-----------------

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

This morning I woke up, I saw a pretty face beside me. She slept beside me after our fight last night.

We didn’t do anything last night, we  just talked to each other and the fall asleep. I checked my phone, There is 24 missed calls from my mom, I think Nayoung looked for me. I felt bad suddenly, my mom must be very tired to took care of Nayoung all night long.

I took a glance into Chae onceagain. I shouldn’t do that last night. I shouldn’t screamed at her. It’s not entirely her fault. I kissed her head.

She deserve to be happy. And I will gave it to her.

“I will fix it..” I whispered in to her ears.

 

Honey, I have something to do. Please check Nayoung for me,  See you later. I love you.

-Seunghyun

 

 

 

I never knew perfection til
I heard you speak, and now it kills me
Just to hear you say the simple things
Now waking up is hard to do
And sleeping is impossible too
Everything is reminding me of you
What can I do?

(Maroon 5 – Better We Break)

 

A/N : Heyhoo.. I'm back with another chapter.. Seunghyun-Chaerin First fight ;)  Thanks for the subcribers and for the comments :) you guys gave me supports :)) oh.... follow me on twitter : @clrsaudiptr let be friend. im a skydragon shipper.  and I really love to spazzing bout 'em. hehehehe This story is near the ending. I will do my best for our king and queen and for seunghyun.  I want to write more.