Chapter 25 : I Don’t Wanna Hear The Wedding Bells Bloom

The Risk That I'm Taking

Chaerin’s POV

 

Today is my engagment party. I wore the dress that Dara choosed for me. It’s a short dress but it’s looked elegant and it’s pink.

“Chae-ah.. let’s do the make up!” Dara bring her make up case. She is so excited to make me up.

“Do not make me look like a clown!” I warned her.

“Aye aye captaain” She answered.

She put some pondation on my face, I closed my eyes. I took a deep breath.

“Chae.. If you don’t want to do it, don’t do it..” Dara said.

“Unnie, I can’t turn my back and left him. I can’t..”

“Wae?! You don’t love him.. You will hurt him in the future if he knows everything”

“Unnie.. I’m not that childish..He loves me, Nayoung loves me, Why can’t I love them back? I’m sure I can..”

“But you hurt Jiyong, Chae..” I opened my eyes.

“He’ll be okay..” I said. Even though i’m not sure about what i say.

“Hi beautiful girls..” Seunghyun came in tto my room. He looked ready with the part. He held Nayoung who looked sleepy. I smiled at them.

“Hi..”

He put Nayoung down and give me a kiss on my lips.

“My bride looked so beautiful” I smiled while looked at the mirror.

“Okay.. your ‘bride’ is ready.. I have to go to help Imo, so see you later” Dara said left us.

“Dara looked upset, what’s wrong?” He asked. Hugged me from back.

“Got her period, I think” I lied. Sigh. Why did he so sweet? I can’t even think about leave him even for a second. He is one in a million. He loves me too much. Too much till I can’t handle it.

“I love you so much, soon to be Choi Chaerin..” He hugged me even tighter.

I kept silent. He looked at me.

“Nervous?” He asked.

“Y-eah.. a bit.. I think we have to go to the party, It will begin..” I said.

“Oh-okay.. Nayoung-ah.. come on..” He held Nayoung up and i kissed her.

 

--------------

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I fix my collar. I brush my hair neatly. And forced my smile.

I can’t look teribble on my best friends part right?

 

“Jiyong..” Taeyang came in to my room.

“Hi. Buddy” I smiled.

“How’s your day?” He asked. Eeh? Why he is so nice today?

“Me? I’m okay..”

“Don’t lie.. You love her. She will be anyone elses..”

“Taeyang.. She is happy.. I’m sure he can make her happy.. I will move on, maybe not that fast but, I am sure I will... later..”

He looked at me sadly,

“Okay, I just wish the best for you..” He said.

“Thanks..”

 

-----------------------

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

“Chae-ah.. aigoo.. you look so stunning!!” Bommie said after I came in to the hotel hall.

“Yeah.. unnie I can’t believe you can be this feminine..” Minzy added. I pinched minzy’s cheeks and we laughed together.

“Actually I kinda surprised with your invitation, Well. I know you are dating when you came back from Japan, but.. being someon fiancee one month later is beyond expectation!” Bommie said it excitedely. I just smiled at her.

“And.. Bommie unnie did you know that Dara unnie is in dating Taeyang-oppa?” minzy said.

“What? No..”

“Look at them!” Minzy pointed at the lovey dovey couple who were busy  kissing each other. Aigooooo that coupl

-__-

 

“So guys, I think I have to go ..” I excused and then went  to Seunghyun.

And the engagment begin.

------------------

 

“God choose both of you for each other. May you get married with out any problem and have a bright future together. May your love never see a dark day. May every day always be bright”  Taeyang ended his speech. Everybody claped.

The guests are already left, the persons who stayed is just Me, Seunghyun, Dara, Taeyang, Minzy, Jiyong, Seungri, and Daesung. We were sit arong the circle table so we could saw each other faces. Bommie couldnt stay because her mother is sick and she had to go home earlier.

“Minzy! Your turn” I said. Minzy stood up.

“I congratulate you both for your love and togetherness, and wish you peaceful and wonderful times ahead in life. May God bless both of you with warmth and care. Congratulations on your Engagement” She said.

Seunghyun hugged me and put my head on his chest.

“Hyung! Dont don’t be like that, we we are jealous!” Daesung said.

“I’m sorry, is it ‘we’ or ‘i’?” He answered. We laughed.

“So, you will be husband and wife next month.. huh?” Dara said.

“Eh, hyung, you haven’t say something for them..” Seungri told Jiyong.

“Umm.. must I?” He said.

“Jiyong-ah.. didnt you happy about this?” Seunghyuun asked.

I looked at him. He just smiled and twirled his champaige glass.

“Urmm.. Should I sing for them?” He asked.

“Oh! Good idea.. there is the guitar on the stage, why didnt you used it?” Seunghyun said.

“Okay..” Jiyong oppa stood up to the stage and begin the song.

 

Pardon my interruption
This drink's just settling in
On my reservations,
A reason I don't exist...

No, I dont wanna love
If it's not you
I dont wanna hear the wedding bells prove
That we can't try
One last time
But I dont wanna hear the wedding bells chime!

Trying to fall asleep
You wake me up cause im trying to see the light
Instead of feeling right
I dont wanna hear the wedding bells chime

Wedding bells, wedding bells

Pardon my harsh reaction
You put me on the spot
And if im being honest
Im hoping that I get caught


Showing you im all happy
Not letting you see the truth
Cause if you recall our anniversary falls
11 nights into june

No, I don't wanna love if it's not you
I don't wanna hear the wedding bells prove
That we can't try one last time
But I don't wanna hear the wedding bells chime
Fall asleep and wake me up and im trying to see the light
Instead of feeling right
I don't wanna hear the wedding bells chime
 

Everybody kept silent after that.

I think they know who is he pointed at in the song.

It’s me.

 

“Wow. Hyung..” Seungri said.

I looked at Seunhyun’s face. He looked at Jiyong with hatred.

“What that’s mean, Jiyong” He said.

Jiyong kept silent.

Seunghyun kept looking at Ji-oppa.

“Hyung..”

“HAHAHAHAHA..” Jiyong and Seunghyun laughed.

Ok, what the hell is it... are they goin crazy or something?

“Good song Jiyong!” Seunghyun said.

“Thanks, hyung! And.. As you both make this commitment today.. To travel together down life's pathway.. Our wishes are with you for a wonderful life .. As you are betrothed to become husband and wife” Jiyong oppa said. Then everbody clapped.

 

-----------------------

 

 

Now, I’m standing on the balcony in my house, I couldn’t sleep well tonight.  I remember how Jiyong oppa sing the song. Full of sincerity. He loves me..

Am I a bad one? Am I took a wrong way? Did the desicion to marry Seunghyun really my fate? Did marrying my guardian angel is wrong?

I couldnt hurt Jiyong, but I couldnt hurt Seunghyun either.

I couldnt hurt both of them.

 

“Chae-ah.. why you stayed here?” Ji-oppa came.

“Ah.. oppa, you havent sleep yet?”

“’I’m the one who shoud asked you about that..” He said.

“Yeah.. I coulndt sleep..”

“You will be a queen next month, you have to take care of yourself” Jiyong oppa said. He rested his arms on the balcony gates.

I smiled at him.

“Congratulation..”

“Of?”

“Your upcoming wedding..” He said.

“It is next month oppa..”

“I know..” He said,  “Too excited..” He added.

“Both of you are my bestfriend, I will do anything to make you happy. Even if it will kill me..” Jiyong oppa said it while looked at the sky. Hold his tears?

“Oppa..”

“I’m okay” He smiled at me. His eyes is full of sadness. “Congratulation, May you have a very happy life ahead.. My love...” He said it before make his way to his own room.

 

My heart sinking. The tears fall down into my cheeks. I couldnt help it. It really hurt me seeing him like that.

 God, I love him so much, I can’t be with my guardian angel and hurt my dream prince. I can’t..

My knees became weak and I finally cried all night long.

 

------------------------