Chapter 20 : Our Mistakes

The Risk That I'm Taking

Chapter 20 : Our Mistakes

 

 

"Seunghyun-ah! Let me go!!"

Seunghyun dragged her out from the club. The girls was just struggled until she can slipped away from his grip.

"Are you crazy?! What's wrong with you!!" She shouted.

"I'm the one who should asked that! Are you crazy?!?" Seunghyun shouted back at the girl.

"Why do I did wrong?!"

"You are clubing! Drinking with some stranger! Even danced like a !"

 

Plak!

She slapped Seunghyun.

"Watch your words Seunghyun! I'm not a baby! I can do whatever I want! You don't have to" she shouted.

Seunghyun didn't do anything. He just looked down on the ground

 

"I'm not yours, Seunghyun! I'm not even your girlfriend!! You can't controled me! I don't want you to be this clingy!!" She shouted even louder.

"Hyung.. She was right.. She's not.. Yours.." Jiyong came out of the club.

"You've changed her.." Seunghyun said to Jiyong.

"Yes he changed me, Seunghyun! He made me see everything more clearly! He showed me world!" She said.

 

Jiyong didn't do anything but staring at his hyung, with sadness in his gazed.

 

"You've got to be kidding me.." Seunghyun chuckled, sarcastically.

 

"What did you want then? A prove?" She asked, she came to Jiyong and..... Kiss him.

Seunghyun's eyes open widely. His hurt bleed. His own bestfriend.. Kissed the love of his life. Its hurts.

 

He can see Jiyong was very shocked. He pushed Minah a little and looked to Seunghyun.

"Hyung this is not what.."

 

"You love him, Minah?" Seunghyun asked while held his heartache.

.

.

.

"Yes.." She replied.

 

--------

 

 

Seunghyun woke up from his dream. A nightmare. His past.

 

He breathed heavily.

 

*sigh* he closed his eyes for awhile. Wiped the sweat on his forehead.

'Why did I have to dream about it..'

 

But he just let that 'nightmare' went away from his mind. Maybe a glass of cold water could neutralisized him.

He woke up from his bed and then went to the kitchen.

 

*gulp gulp*

 

He gulped the water. He sighed once again. That memory was really distrubed his mind. Its feels like real.

He can feel the pain. Yeah that's what you got when you love somebody so much. You can't even handle the pain.

 

He checked to the child's room. His Nayoung is soundly asleep in her bed. He came to her bed and sat beside her. He caressed his 'child' cheek, when he looked at Nayoung's face...

 

Its remind him to his sister's face.. Big eyes, pointed nose, chubby cheeks..

Its remind him to another pain of his life. He should be take care of his sister.. He should be looked for his sister's boyfriend! Made him be resposible... At least, he can saved his sister from people judges and she didn't have to stressed, she can gave birth happily and didn't have to past away in such a young age...

 

She must be wanted to see her child grow up well... She always wanted to..

 

"Nayoung-ah.. Are you happy? Did Appa make you happy?" He whispered to his little one, didn't wanted to wake her up.

 

He just wanted to see her happy.

He'll do whatever she wants.. She was his only happiness for now.

He'll do whatever it takes just to keeps her safe and sound.

 

 

----------

 

Chaerin's POV

 

"Chae-ah, ready to go to Korea?" Dara said it while I packing my stuff.

"Why'd you ask about that?"

"Mmm... I mean you, had a many experience here..and you know you haven't solve the problem.. I mean.. Your parents..umm.." Aish... This eonnie is cofussing me. I know what she trying to say, I have 'some problem' here she just scared that I'll back to Korea with a bad mood and my parent will be so sad.

"I know what you mean, and.. I have no problem, I'm done with everything in here" I said without looking at her.

"Chae...But.."

 

"Seunghyun confessed to me.." I said.

.

.

.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Its funny when I remember my childhood memories in Korea. I saw my pictures in a box, full of my childhood pictures and stuffs.

 

But its hurt so much yet.

 

Because I realized something on this photos..

 

The picture of three of us. I, Dara and Chaerin..

 

I realized how I was so into Dara.. I always beside her, hold her hand... Yeah, Chaerin was right.. I never noticed her before..

 

This picture..

 

I was standing beside Dara and held her hands, while chae was stand beside Dara and grinned, she's a bit chubbier than Dara. And she has a beautiful eyes smile.. Which is never gone until now.

 

I smiled at this picture. We just look so innocent..

 

Little boy in this picture.. You should be with that chubby girl.. She'll be the girl that you love so badly in the future, she'll be the one who always protect you and love you for years..

 

Yeah, you should Ji.. But I didn't then she's fed up.

 

I saw another picture,

 

It is me and Chae! I kissed her cheek.. I think it was taken on her 7th birthday, there was a birthday cake in front of us and she wore a pink gown. Cute.

 

This is the only me and herpicture that I had. I never took a picture with her, its always dara who I always asked to took a picture with.

 

I grabbed that picture, I'll keep this one..

 

 

This is not too late.. Please tell me you still have a feeling for me even if its just a tiny bit, I'll do anything to fixed this, to bring their back to the right place. Please allow me to come to your life again...

 

Tears. Its flows down again.

 

*sigh*

 

I checked another stuff in the box.

There is a miniature of a grand piano's music box.

 

I opened the music box and a beautiful music can be heard. There is a letter in that music box, a child's handwriting. The letter is pink and the its wrote by crayons.

 

 

 

Oppa!

Saengil chukahaeyo! Happy birthday!

I wish you can be a great prince like I always read in my story book and marry a beautiful princess, I will always be your angel and help you :)

I love you!

 

-Chaerin

 

 

I smiled.

Thanks Chae,

Don't worry,

 I already found my princess.. I'll do anything to keep her mine, she just confused now, and she'll back to me. Soon. I know it.

 

I'll fight for us and made you love me again.

 

 

I grab my phone.

 

"Dara-ya.. Where are you? I'll go to the airport. Wait for me"

 

-----------

 

 

Dara's POV

 

"But Ji..." I'm about to said something but he just hang up the phone aish!

Ji, please don't come.... Pleeasssse..

 

She is.. With Seunghyun now... I begged for you to not come here or you'll be hurt again. Aigooo~

 

I looked at the couple stood accross each other and Chaerin looks down. I think they are talked about something. Secretly.

Are they fought? Ah no!

 

He just confessed to her! Even if I think he's too fast but he came in the right time! Right after Chaerin wanted to moved on.

 

Will she agreed? I mean... She's is not the type who'll take advantage, but who knows? Seunghyun is perfect!

She might be in love with him either!

 

Nah nah! I can't be like this. Chaerin is just a nice person! She just wanted to help Seunghyun and his daughter. She will never take advantage, isn't she?

 

Aish Ji... Please just don't come! Pretty please! You'll hurt more T.T

 

Chaerin looked at him, and... What the... He holds chae's hands? Aigoooo~ what are they talking about?? Why held Chae's hand? Why did Chae looked like a deep thought??

.

.

.

"Dara.." Someone poked me while I was peeked at the 'couple'.

"Aissssh.. Taeyang don't be noisy, what the hell are you doing here anyway!" I shooed him.

"Actually, it is you who noisy, Dara, I whispered before,and I'm here because, our plane will take off 10 minutes again, want some coffee?" He handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks" I took the cup.

"Hmm.. They are look like a couple.." Taeyang mumbled.

"Yes they are.." I said sadly. Aish~ Seunghyun-ssi please go quickly... You will hurt a poor man by doing that.. He suffered enoough..

"Youngbae-ah, Can you gussed what they are might talking about?"

"Ah, molla.. but..he's look like confessed something, Chae looks so serious now.. And, he looks so sincere.."

I look down, thinking. Aish~ Is Chae like him?

Is she already  moved on? Ah poor Jiyong~

Even If I thought Seunghyun is a good person, but stil.. I prefer her to be with Jiyong. Why? Because he suffered now, he is so damn depressed. His face yesterday looked so horrible! Aish~ His charmed dissapeared all of a sudden.

 

"Dara Look!!" Taeyang poked me and pointed at them.

 

They were hugged. O-M-G!

 

"Chae-ah, can I talked to you?" Someone's voice can be heard. I looked at his direction, its.. Jiyong.

 

------------

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

I ran crazily to the airport. Ah! I hope her plane haven't take off yet. Its my last chance! I don't want to waste ot.

Please tell me I'm not late..

Please let me to fix this..

Please let me love you like you loved me before..

 

Please...

 

I stopped running. My feets suddenly frozen after my eyes caught two familiar figures hugging each other in front of me.

Seunghyun-hyung and Chaerin..

They are together now?

 

"Chae-ah can I talk to you?" I take a deep breath and collected all of my courage to said that. They let each other go and looked at me.

Especially, Chae who was shocked.

 

"What do you want?" Seunghyun-hyung asked. coldly. What I want? I want her back. I need her.

"I need to talk with her" I said. I didnt really pay attention at him. I just looked at her. She looked down on her shoes. She obviously didn't wanted to see me. I sighed.

"You better go, Ji" Seunghyun said. I glared at him. He was so annoying. He looked like a protective boyfriend.

 

Don't tell me.. They are together now?

 

"Seunghyun-oppa.. I'll talk with him, you better go oppa, you have to pick Nayoung up, right?" She said to Seunghyun.

Seunghyun-hyung stared at her hesitately but he nodded in the end and left us.

"Take care.." He said. She nodded at him than looked at me with a sad eyes. I sighed at her gazed. Did I really made her this hurt?

 

"Gosh, What can I do to make you better.." I said it and walked toward her.

"Stayed away from me.." She said.

I stopped. Stay away?

 

"Please.. I listen to me first.. I know I hurt you so much but.."

"Oppa I can't.."

"SSHHH.. I need you to listen to me now, please, I swear, I'll do everything you wanted me to do after this.." I looked tenderly at her. She looked down.

"look at me.." I said it softly. She keeps looked down.

"I-I'm so sorry.. I know, I shouldn't come to disturb you ever again, I-I know you want to looked for your hapiness after what I did. I never respected you as my bestfriend before, I never cared for you or maybe thought of you when I moved to Japan, even if you always cared for me. I know I was a selfish bastard who made you gave your heart to me but I just take it for granted and then killed your love to me softly. But please, give me another chance.. I will love you like you did, I will gave you all of my heart and soul. It's okay if you don't love me anymore, I can handle it. I will work hard to make you fall in love again with me. Just giveme a try.. I know I was so cruel. I will do anything to pay that, I promise.."

I said it sincerely. She finally took a look on me. Her eyes are wet.

"Please don't cry.. I don't want to hurt you anymore.. Please give me a chance.. I can't handle this pain anymore.. I can't sleep, I can't think, Its so hard for me to breathed" I cried.

"I know I was stupid.. I just realize that you mean the world for me.." I kept talking. She just kept silent.

"Oppa.. Its different.."She said. She wiped my tears.

 

"It is not ONLY about you.. Everything is just change, it is out of my prediction.. I never really mad at you, I never regretted to love you, It is not only your faults.. Don't blame yourself. The one who made a biggest mistake is me.. I shouldn't lied.. I shouldn't lied at the one I loved. I already made choice. I can't take you back Oppa.. Someone needs me so badly.." She said softly.

I can feel my heart break again after hear her refused.

"I need you too.."

"Trust me.. He need me more.. I can't leave him.." She said. So, she is really Seunghyun's now.

"He confessed?" I asked her. I know the anwer. It is a ing YES. but I want to hear it from her own mouth.

"Yes..and I accepted" She said.

 

CRACK!

 

Too Late. I was Late.

 

"If you really love me, you'll understand why I choose him. Like you understand why I choose to lied 12 years ago.." She said.

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

Chaerin's POV.

 

I looked at the letters that Seunghyun oppa gave to me at the airport.

Its from Nayoung and him.

 

I opened Nayoung's letter and I read that.

 

For : Chaerin Umma.

Nayoung loves Umma and Appa

 

I smiled at this letter. Its simple and.. But very touching. I don't know that Nayoung can be affected me so much. She always made my heart fluttered.

I opened the the second letter. Its from Seunghyun-oppa. My current boyfriend.

 

Chae-ah..

I don't know why I have to wrote this. Nayoung forced me to do this. kk.

She really happy when I tell her that we are officially together. Thanks.

Thanks for giving me such a beautiful days nowadays. Its just like a dream. Met you, Know you.. Like fate for me.

I know, Its must be hard for you to forget your past love. But I'll help you. I'll work harder to make you fall for me.

Thanks for cured my wounds. Thanks for being my guardian angel. I love you. I really do.

-Seunghyun.

 

 

I'm strucked.

 Yes, we are together since that night when he hugged me. I said yes just because I can see the pain from that beautiful eyes. I can see how much he really wanted to be with me.

I feel .. I can help him out of his blue and make his life brighter.

And Nayoung... That's name is just like my ultimate weak side now.

Heard her name made me really weak and just want to keep her safe. I can't leave her.

Even I was happy about what Jiyong oppa said before. I still can't..

 

Nayoung and Seunghyun.. They helped me..

They cured my wounds. And I have to cure their's. Its like bussiness system. Take and Give.

 

I took their love and attention. I have to give them hapiness.

They always treated me very special. Like I was their own family.

 

But Jiyong-oppa...

Looked him like that made me feels weak. He is in a deep pain.

Am I the reason?

He said he wanted me. He needs me. He loves me?

 

Love..

Is the word that I want to hear from him since years. The word that made me kept wondered when will he say that..

And now my wish was granted.

But in the wrong time.

 

God already send Seunghyun and Nayoung for me, my guardian angels.

And the love of my life finally love me back.

I can't ask for more.. It is so perfect.

 

The only things I have to do now is just choose.

 

Be the one I love or Be with my savior?

Be loved or loving.

 

Jiyong had a mistake in his past. He is the reason of one of Seunghyun's pain.

I love Jiyong oppa, I still do. And I will prove it.

I will choose Seunghyun. Like paid what Jiyong did wrong.

He will be hurt for now, But I know it will be eased by the time.

Sometime we don't get what we expected, but what we get is what we really need.

 

 I looked out to the window beside me, its just skies and clouds.  *sigh*

"Chae... you think about that Seunghyun-guy, arent you?" Dara asked. I didn't replied her.

"It is too much, Chae.. You'll hurt both of them.."

.

.

"I just... wanted to be loved.. I'm to tired to loving.."

"Ji loves you Chae.."

"But someone needs me more"

Dara kept silent after that. She looked at me with sadden looks but all i can do is just smiled at her. Assured that i'm okay.

 

-----------------

 

 

"Aigoooo  I miss my baby girl!" My mom hugged me when I arrived at home.

"I miss you too..." I said.

"How's your vacation? How's the interview? You have  a good time in Japan?" She asked.

"Aigoo~ I will tell you the story after I unpacked my things, mom, I'm so tired and I need a hot shower" I said it then went to my room.

 

BRUUK!

I jumped into my bed. Laid on it. I closed my eyes.

I can't believe I came back to Korea! I really miss this place. I left this place for almost 1 month but why its feels like I left it for Ages?

Ah.. I have a really 'unexpected experience' in Japan that's why I felt the time goes slowly than it seems.

 

Should I tell my mom that I have a boyfriend now?

Should I tell her my current boyfriend has a daughter?

 

What will my parent think? What will my whole family think if I date him?

He is not a jobless man, he has a good carreer. He is very polite and gentle. My mom will likes him if she met him. My dad too.

But the fact that he has a child might be a little problem.

 

 

 

Aish!!

 

 

 

Author's note : Hey ho~ everybody~ Miss me?? Hehehe I really sorry I can't post the story often like I used to. My holiday was ended on Monday so I didn't have much time to wrote T.T I'm touched by your comments and subscribe :') YOU ARE SO SWEET~ That's why even when I'm tired of school and course thingy, I had extra power to update ^^

AND... sorry for INFIKNIGHTS T.T I have to made Chae and TOP together you can blame me, hit me, kick me or anything but don't unsubscribe and don't forget to  left comments. kkk. Skydragon moment will be appear again next-next chapter and it will be extremely sweet!! (I said it because I'm the writer haha, but I will make it as sweet as possible) . But for the very next  chapter it will be still SKYTEMPO~