Chapter 11 : Way Back Into Love?

The Risk That I'm Taking

Dara's POV

 

It has been 2 weeks since Chaerinnie b'day. And it has been 7 days since Yongie Jiyong back to Japan...

Aish~ I'm already missed him >.< He is so cute , and sometime, sweet. Ups don't get me wrong! I don't like him..

Well..

Maybe I like him.. But not too much! He is so annoying sometime!

Such a teaser! He always made me blushed! Aigoo~ I hate being blushed! It make me look like a fool~

Well... Maybe he is not annoying as Taeyang, but still..

 

"Ahjumma, daydreaming?" Taeyang said. Aigoo~ since when he sat beside me?

"Ah kamchagi! What are you doing here?" I yelled at him.

"Tease you. Like always, why are you daydreaming, ahjumma?" See? He is a very very annoying guys on earth. I never but why he never stopped to disturb me?

"Not your business.."

"Hey ahjumma, I asked you in a good waay, but why you didn't appreciate me?" He pouted cutely at me. Aish! Pabo!

"Aigoo~ taeyangie please don't ruin my mood!" I left him, but... He followed me.

"Yaaa... Ahjummaa..." He whined.

I kept silent.

"Daaraa?"

.

"Ya! Dara noona!!"

He called me noona?! I'm just 2 months older than him! Aish!

"Halmoni!"

"WHAAT?!" I can't handled it no more.

"Oh~ so you prefered to be called by halmoni?" He grinned evilishly.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Listen Youngbae, what do you want from me? I already agreed to be your dance partner and remember our deal before? You'll not teased or bullied me ever again!" I'm exploded. This guy is such a jerk.

"Arrayo~ I'm just asked! As a friend.. Can I?" He said it calmly. He is.... Handsome?

Sigh. No! He is not! He is such a monster!

"I'm not really wanted to talk to a monster!"

"Aigoo~ baby , I'm not a monster~" he sang. Aissh!

"Taeyang!"

"Okay! Just talk to me Dara, I'll listen! I promise. Its annoyed me seeing you like this.." He lower his voice down in the last sentence. I just look down on the floor. Thinking, maybe he can be a good listener.

"Okay.. But you have to treat me in canteen.." I said.

"Yup!"

"No tease!"

"Okay!" He grinned. His eyes smile appeared.

"Don't gave me that eyes smile ever again!"

"What? I can't. It god's gift" he complained.

"Oh okay.." I smiled.

And we finally go to the canteen together.

Sometime I really confused at myself. I hate this youngbae -taeyang real name, and the only person he let to called him by that name is just his mother and me- but sometime... I missed him. When he skipped the class caused showcase. Oh.. Taeyang is a singer actually. He is a newcomer soloist.

 

Ah. Maybe I just missed him like I missed Jiyong now. They are same.

But jiyong is better.

A bit.

 

-----

 

Chaerin's POV

 

 

A week since Jingyo oppa left~

I don't know what should I feel... Sad? Happy? I don't have to lied anymore.

He sends me e-mail everyday. No. He send it to Dara's late account. But I don't feel like to replied it now. It's over. I have to move on.

But, he didn't stop to send the e-mail. Should I delete the account? Aish~ what if Jiyong hated Dara if I delete the account? He must be think that Dara avoided him. Aish~

 

I opened my laptop.

 

Oppa,

Sorry I've been busy nowadays.

But oppa.. I'll delete this account, I'll change it.

My new e-mail : (dara real e-mail)

So, you can e-mail me everytime you want, I'll reply it if I can ^^

 

Dara.

 

 

Done!

Everythings will change from now, I already gave him to the real owner. I want to forget my crush on him, I'll treat him as my brother and bestfriend.

Yeah..

 

*sigh*

 

"Morning Chaerin" Min, one of my colleague greet me.

"AAh~ Minyoung-ah, annyeong.."

"What are you doing here? Playing with your laptop again? Aigoo~ you love write so much, huh?" She teased me. I chuckled.

"No... I just, send an e-mail to my friend"

"Ah~ your japanese friend? The guy who came with you at Dara solo performance and Charity concert?"

"He is not a japanese.. He just stayed in Japan.. He is a korean"

"His harajuku style.. So enchanting.."

"Yeah, he has many clothes and accesories, he is quiet fashionable I think" aah .. Really? I never really pay attention at his style.. For me he looks the same.. A cute boy with chubby cheeks, crooked teeth, who always cried and wailed. I smiled at what I thougt about.

"Hey!" Min hits my arm, lightly, woke me up from my imagination.

"You are falling in love with him, chaerinah?" Eh? How did she knows?

"Umm.. No, how can you said that.."

"Aigoo~ you look totally in love with him, the way you looked at him, you talked at him.."

"Min-ah.."

"Chae-ah, I know you must be hide again, am I right?" She patted my head.

"He likes Dara.."

"Sometime you have to think about your own feeling Chae-ah.. Don't hurt yourself again and again... I think Dara doesn't like him the way you loved him" she's chuckled. "What? Love? No...." I pouted. She just stick out her tongue.

"Chae-ah.. I have to go, I'll go to the beach with my member! Wanna follow us?"

"Nah~ I have to write again, have fun ^^"

"Okay.. Bye Chae!" She waved her hand and then left me.

 

I think Min was right..

I have to think about my own feeling. The only one who can cure my pain is just me. Myself.

 

----

 

Ting!

 

_kwonjiyong : chae-ah! Sleep?

 

I'm about to sleep but someone invite me to chat.. Who is he?

I checked my laptop and then I knew that is Jiyong oppa.

 

chaerin_lee : ah, oppa.. No I haven't sleep..

 

_kwonjiyong : good then.. I want to talked with you kkk.

 

chaerin_lee : bad oppa): how did you know my Id?

 

_kwonjiyong : Dara. But she's kinda weird. She said that she changed her e-mail before but when I asked the reason, she said that she never changed hers. But 3 minutes later she said that she forgot her password that's why she changed her. She's  confused me o.O

 

Aigoo Daraa...... Sometime she so shappy! Aigoooo~ he might be curious!!!

 

chaerin_lee : oh maybe she just get bullied by her friend again, and her friend hacked her acc. Its always happen.

 

_kwonjiyong : really? Ah.. Good then.

 

chaerin_lee : oh, and, thanks for the perfume, I haven't say my thanks properly.

 

_kwonjiyong : oh~ yeaah~ you're welcome ^^ I should gave you something more expensive than that, you gave me more than that..

 

chaerin_lee : eh? I never gave you anything at all..

 

_kwonjiyong : nope! You gave me so much happiness :) oh I hope you can come to Japan soon, I heard from my mom that you just got a job here...

 

WHAT??? Who said thaaat??? Japan? Job???

 

chaerin_lee : whaat? I even didn't know about that!

 

_kwonjiyong : ummm.. Asked your mom then?

 

---

 

"MOM!!!" I knocked my parent's room.

"Mom!!! Open the door!!!" I kept banging the door.

"Aish! This girl! What do you want?? You woke me up!" My mom comes out while rubbed her eyes.

"Jiyong oppa said that I got a job in Japan! What is thaat?"

"Ah! Sorry honey, I forgot to tell you that you have an interview in Japan, from your essay that you wrote 5 months ago to about Japan culture and the relation between Korea and Japan.. Remember?"

I think for awhile.....

When I wrote that?

.

.

.

AH!!! So I got the the Job? Its an essay I wrote for Japan embassy in Korea. Wow! For real?!

 

"Honey?" My mom poked me.

"Mom..... I really... Got the Job?"

"Hmm.. Not yet, you have to interview first.. So you have to stay in Japan for 3 weeks..I already called Jiyong's mom to take care of you, too bad she isn't in Japan, she is with her husband and her daughter, Jiyong's older sister in Canada, but Jiyong is in Japan, so you wouldn't feel so lonely..." My mom kept talking but I didn't really care about it. I hugged her tight!

"Aigoo~ congratulation my princess" my mom hugged me back.

 

I'm so happy.

Really happy.

 

----

 

 

Author's note : Hey heeeyy... Darayang is here ^^ Do you think that this chapter is so short? I'll post longer later :D because... Skydragon moments is waiting!! Woot~ woot~ *throwsconfetti* so Chae is gonna stay with Jiyong for 2 weeks in Japaan~ What will happen next? but I wont able to update tomorrow  until...maybe  a day after tomorrow. I'll be busy  that's why I gave you double update todayT^T

And.. I think I wouldn't make someone preggo~ I’m still a baby ):   I don’t think I can describe the situation perfectly since I never preggo until this day, kkk. But it didn’t close any chance! who knows maybe naughty imagiation come accross my head then I make someone on this fic preggo? :p. Double and... I need  power guys T^T please comment, okay? ^^ 

 

 

Teaser :

 

"Chae-ah.. This is my friends, TOP, Daesung and Seungri! Guys, this is Chaerin" Jiyong introduced his friend to Chaerin. But...

"Annyeong ha...YOU??" Chaerin yelled at the tallest guy. she knew him. she ever met him!

"Hi, Chaerin, Nice to meet you again" He smiled sweetly.