Chapter 27 : Endlessly

The Risk That I'm Taking

Chaerin’s POV

 

“Umma... Milk..” Nayoung said it while rubbed  her eyes. She must be sleepy.

“Umma will make it, wait here, okay?” I said.

I saw the clock on the coffee table beside Nayoung’s bed. It’s 7 p.m. Seunghyun haven’t go home yet. He left me in the apartement this morning. His phone in non active. He was making me worried, really.

“Chaerinah.. You haven’t go home yet?” Seunghyun’s mom asked me when I make a milk fo Nayoung.

“No, mam, Nayoung needs me, her father haven’t back yet, If I left, she will be crying all night long” I smiled at her. She came to me.

“chaerin, you need to rest, tomorrow will be a tiring day” She said.

“Ah, ne, gwaenchana.. I can handle it, you need to rest also” I said.

“I will, after Seunghyun back. I can took care of Nayoung, really” She patted my shoulder. I smile at her.

“I will go home after Nayoung sleep, mam...” I excused my self to go back toNayoung’s room.

BRUUK.

 

Someone throws his self on the living room couch. I make my way to the living room. I could saw Seunghyun lay on the couch with some bruises on his face.

“Oppa.. what’s wrong!” I put the mik bottle on the table then touched his face. His nose is bleeding and his eyes are swollen.

“Nothing..Auch.”He moaned.

“Oppa.. Let me heal it okay, I will go to took some medicine” When I about to go, Seunghyun stopped me.

“No, just.. go.. You have to go now, you have to wake up early tomorrow, I’m okay, really” He said.

“Oppa.. you owe me a story...”


“I know.. I will tell you later, I promise.. Just, go.. please..” He said.

“I will, after Nayoung sleep”

“No.. I mean, There is somethin I have to tell to Nayoung, you can go..” He said.

What was he hide?

“O-okay..” I said. I grab my bag. “I will go home..”

“Sorry, I couldn’t take you home, see you tomorrow on the altar, Chaerin-ah...” He smiled at me. I just nodded and the left the house.

I wonder where was he went..

 

--------------------------------

 

“Chae-ah!” When I arrived my home, There was so many people in my house. My aunts, My grandmother, My cousins, Jiyong oppa’s family.. When were they come?

“Chae!! Where were you yesterday! Why didn’t you go home!!” My mom yelled when she saw me.

“Sorry mom, umm.. I was with Seunghyun, I fell asleep at his house” I lied. My mom just nodded and then asked me to met a whole family.

I can see Jiyong oppa sat on the couch, talking with his sister. He had so many bruises on his face. I came to them.

“Oppa... what happen with your face?” I touched his face, worrily.

“Nah. I’m fine” He smiled.

“Chae-ah.. didn’t greet your sister?” Dami unnie said. I smiled at her then hugged her tight.

“Unnie.. I miss you so much..” I said.

“Yeah, I miss you too Chae, I can’t believe when my mom said that you are  getting married!” She replied.

“Umm.. girls,gotta go.. My plane gonna take off this morning” Jiyong oppa said then left us.

Take off? Tomorrow?

“Isn’t Jiyong oppa gonna attend my wedding?” I asked. Dami unnie shook her head. He had so many work in Japan, gotta finished it  soon”

“Oh...” I felt a little dissaponted. At least, tomorrow is the last time I can see him before  I change my surname and become someone else’s legally.

“Chae-ah.. go to sleep.. You have to wake up very early tomorrow” My mmom said. I nodded then excused my self to the people and then made my way to my room.

Tomorrow.. I will be someone’s wife. I can’t think about Jiyong-oppa ever again.

Chaerin, Seunghyun is such a good man. He will love you and protect you forever. He will give you everything you want . The only thing that he wants from you is just your heart, your love.

 

---------------------------

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

Today, is the day I will marry her. My love.

I  buttoning my  white shirt and then wore the tux. This tuxedo is really good. Fit my body so well. I wonder if the dress would be looks great on her.

Chaerin..

How should I do to make you love me back?

“Seunghyun-ah, Are you ready? Let’s go the church..” My mom said.

I smiled at her and before I left my room, I took a deep breath.

 

“You deserve better, Chae..”

 

 

-------------------

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

“Whoaa! You are so pretty, Unnie!!”  Minzy squealed.

“Yeaah... Goddess Chae!” Dara added. I smiled at them.

“I can’t believe you’ll get married earlier than me!” Bommie onnie pouted. Aishh.... this girl.


“Can you gave her lips with red lipstick, Pink made her looks too innocent,” Dara said to the stylish.

“Ne, of course, chamkanman-yo” She said then left us to took a red lipstick.

“Annyeong haseyo..” I look at the door. There is Dami-unnie came into the room.

“Ah, Dami-unnie, anyeong haseyo..” I smiled at her.

“Girls, I need to talk with Chae, can I talk privately with her?” She said.

“Ah, sure! Let’s go Mingkki, Bommie..” Dara, Minzy and Bommie left the room.


 “Chaerin-ah, how do you feel now?” She asked me.

“A bit nervous unnie..”

“Um.. I apologize, I couldn’t make Jiyong stay and attended the wedding”

“It’s okay unnie..” I said. I don’t know how should I said anymore. I felt hurt.

But why I felt hurt?

Is it because he couldn’t attended the wedding? Or....

He was not the groom?

 

Gezz.

Chaerin. You made your desicion.

I choose Seunghyun.

 

“You looked so sad, Chaerin-ah...” Dami-unnie said.

“Ah, really? Maybe I am just tired... I’m not sad unnie.. How can I sad in this important day?” I smiled.

“Stop forced your smiled Chae-ah, It is terrible..”

I kept silent after that, I looked down on the floor.

 

“Chae... Jiyong will be okay, you don’t have to worry about him. He might be hurt right now but I am sure he will used of it someday.. in the future..” Dami unnie said. I think she was knew what happen between us.

“Chae, you made your desicion, you will hurt Seunghyun if you always think about Jiyong, Jiyong already gave up on you. He will try to forget you, and you have to learn to love Seunghyun, he is a nice guy... Maybe it’ll took years, but trust me, both of you can do this..” She hugged me tight. Chaerin, don’t cry... you can’t cry here, now.

 

“Chaerin, actually I’ve been dreaming to had you as my sister-in-law. You aways acted like Jiyong’s wife in the past years, when both of you ere still kid,” She chuckled. “But, whoever your husband is, you will always be my sister-in-law”

“Thanks..” I anwered.

“Chae-ah, I think I have to go, I’ll see you later,ne?”

I nodded and the she left.

 

She is right. Seunghyun’s right. Everybody were right.

 

“Chae-ah..”

I looked for someone who called me, its..

“Seunghyun-ah, wae geuraeyo?”

 

 

--------------------------------

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Incheon Airport, 8 a.m.

 

I was waited for the plane to boarding. Today I decided to went back to Japan and started a new life. Without her. I gave her up to Seunghyun. Forever.

She deserved someone better than me, and it must be Seunghyun. She is really stupid if she choosed me instead Seunghyun-hyung. I am a jerk. I broke her heart so many times before. Sigh. Jiyong,you were ed up and now you are tasted your own medicines.

I looked at the black wool scraf which was hanging on my shoulders. It’s Chaerin handmade.

I chuckled at the memories that was related to this scarf.

Chaerin made this when she was 15 years old. She sent it to Japan for my sister birthday. I accpeted it and the thing she never knew is.. My sister never knew about the scarf. I never gave it to her. I kept it for myself.

“I’m sorry sir, I the flight will delayed until 10 a.m” My assistant said. He came this morning just to picked me up.

“Really? Okay..” I said. I don’t really want to go quickly.

Because when I set my foot on the plane, that means its done. Forever.

 

Author’s POV

 

Flashback~

(A day before the wedding, when Seunghyun left Chaerin in the apartement)

 

“Hyung, why did you asked me to go here?” Jiyong said when he arrived to the place.

‘This place is so quiet and it’s far from the city’ Jiyong thought.

Seunghyun just kept stared at Jiyong with his sharp eyes. Jiyong doesn’t comfortablle with that kind of stares. He knew from his eyes that Seunghyun was mad of him.

‘but why?’ Jiyong asked himself.

“Hyung.. what do you want?” Jiyong spokes.

“I want you to tell me what happened years ago. About Minah, why did you hurt her, she even left me for you!” Seunghyun screamed.

“It’s been awhile, I don’t remember” Jiyong turned his face, avoided Seunghyun.

“TELL ME!”

“Hyung you’ll get married tomorrow. I don’t think its important to tell you about this” Jiyong said.

Seunghyun came to Jiyong then punched Jiyong on his face.

“HOW CAN I MARRY SOMEONE WHO DOESN’T EVEN LOVE ME! DON’T BE A STUPID JIYONG! YOU KNOW THAT SHE LOVES YOU! SHE LOVES ONLY YOU! WHY DID YOU ALWAYS TOOK ANYTHING THAT IMPORTANT FOR ME” Seunghyun exploded. Jiyong –who was fell because of Seunghyun’s hit- stood up and punched Seunghyun.

 

“YOU THINK I LIVED HAPPILY NOW, HUH! I LOVE HER AND I KNOW SHE LOVES ME BUT WE CAN’T BE TOGETHER BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE I KNOW I MADE A MISTAKE IN THE PAST AND I COULDN’T TOOK HER FROM YOU! I THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR FEELING, HER FEELING, ANYONE FEELING! IS THERE ANYONE UNDERSTAND MY CONDITION RIGHT NOW?! NO ONE?!!” Jiyong also exploded. He was so tired of this.

Seunghyun stared a him.He kept silent. He never knew that Jiyong was hurt this bad. He suddenly felt so sorry for him.

“I know I made mistakes, I know I hurt Chaerin, I know I was so stupid for not realized my own feeling towards Chae” Jiyong started to cried.

“That’s why I didn’t do anything to took her from you, I hurt her. And I kow I have hurt you in the past but about Minah, I never loves her, she asked me to helped her”

 

Seunghyun’s eyes grew wider. He is obviously interested to the real story about what happened years ago.

 

“Minah.. She loves you, she loves only you, but her family.. doesn’t liked you, they were asked her to left you and she couldn’ tell anyone about this but me. Because she knew that I was you bestfriend and she thought I could help her”

Seunghyun couldn’t held his own tears. So, Jiyong just tried to help him and Minah?

 

“The day when you saw Minah and I went to a pub, we never planned it to be happen. I don’t know how Minah kissed me, I also shocked at that time. But before I could explained it you went away and I never had a chance to explained it days after that incident because you never listened to me. Pushed me away!” Jiyong  wiped away his own tears.

“I promised Minah to not let you know about it.. But, See you took the I love away is so hurt”

Seunghyun kept silent. He don’t even stood up.

“I will go to Japan tomorrow, I couldn’t attend your wedding, I’m sorry..” Jiyong said and then left Seunghyun.

 

-end of flashback-

 

“I already know everything Chae-ah.. I couldn’t marry someone who doesn’t love me, I am not going to blamed you to hurt me. I hurt you so much with kept you by myside all the time. I’m sorry” Seunghyun said after he told Chaerin about what he have talked to Jiyong yesterday.

Chaerin couldn’t held her own tears. She didn’t care if it will ruined her make up.

Seunghyun cupped her face, He smiled brightly at her.

“Chaerin-ah.. You brought so much happiness in my life nowadays, you nevew knew how gloomy it was before you came around, thank you.. thank you so much, Now its your time to looked for your own happiness.. Please, be with him, for your, his, mine and Nayoung’s sake. I will always supported you as a bestfriend, as your guardian angel, you can call me if Jiyong hurt you, I will kick his !” Seunghyun winked.

“Oppa.. he was left..” Chaerin sadly said.

“Lets see, If he really made for you, He will still at the airport, If he is not, today, you and I will tied a knot in this church, Otthae?” Seunghyun said and dragged Chaerin out of the room.

“CHAERIN!! SEUNGHYUN!! WHERE WIILL YOU GOING?!” Dara screamed when she saw them out of Chaerin’s house.

 

--------------------

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

Seunghyun drove like a mad man. He obviously wanted to fixed it up.

Seunghyun, thanks..

You were really made for being my angel..

 

“Chaerin! Let’s go!” Seunghyun dragged me, Before I ran, I took off my heels and started running. People looked at me with a weird expression. I am not blamed them, I wore a wedding dress and I running at the airport. Am I crazy? Yeah, just called me I was crazy.

And I will being a mad woman if he really left me.

Jiyong-oppa.. Please don’t go, I need you..

 

“OPPA!!” I yelled at a man who was sat in the waiting room. His flight was delayed.

What a coincident!

 

“C-chaerin.. H-yung.. what are you doing here.. aren’t you suppose to be..”

I don’t let him to finished his word. I hugged him tight. I cried on his chest.

“C-c-Chaerinah.. wae geurae?” He asked.

“Oppa.. please don’t go.. I can’t live without you, please..” I couldn’t say anything but cried even harder.

He was stoned. He don’t even replied my hug. He just kept silent.

He slowly let go of my arms.

“Oppa..”

He didn’t looked at me. He backed off, stayed away from me.

“Oppa.. I know.. You were hurt, I am sorry..” He refused to come back to me.

Aish.. Chaerin you are stupid! You already hurt him, how can he crawled back to you.

“Hyung..” He said. Obviously to Seunghyun.

“Yeah?”

“I am sorry, I couldn’t let her go.. I am sorry.. I just love her too much. I am sorry I couldn’t see you with her” He said.

I was touched by his words. He still loves me.

Seunghyun smiled at him.

“Took her, Ji. Make her happy and make her yours. Don’t ever hurt her again..” Seunghyun said. He came to us. Took Jiyong-oppa’s hand and interwined in to mine.

“You guys are the best I ever had in my life..” He continued.

We both were cried. Jiyong-oppa pulled me into hug and kissed my forehead.

“Chae-ah.. you never knew how big my love for you, I am sorry for hurt you.. I don’t know what to say but I love you, I really do.. I can’t let you go, I  almost died when I saw you with another man”

“Me too. My love for you never changed oppa..”

We were hugging and cried in each other shoulder. Till..

 

“HOW DARE YOU LEFT THE HOUSE LIKE THAT!” My mom screamed. I let go of the hug.

There were Dara, Mingkki, Bommie, My Parent,Jiyong oppa’s Parent, Dami Unnie, Seunghyun’s Mom, Nayoung, Daesung-oppa, Taeyang, and Seungri.

 

Seunghyun picked Nayoung’s up.

“Nayoung-ah.. Now you have another Appa, you have to call Jiyongie-samchon with appa, arrachi?” Seunghyun-oppa said.

I was shocked with Seunghyun’s words.

“Hyung..”

“Jiyong-ah.. Chaerin is have Nayoung as her daugter, if you took her, then you have to love Nayoung as your own child” He winked at Jiyong-oppa.

“Jiyong-appa..” Nayoung adorably said.

Everybody were applauded.

“Congraulaation Chaerinaah, you are finally found your prince..” Dara hugged me.

“Jiyong-ah, If you hurt her ever again, I will cut your head!” She continued.

“Never..” He proudly said.

 

Jiyong-oppa suddenly kneel down and took off his fashion ring.

 

“I need to rush before someone took you from me ever again, Lee Chaerin, would you marry me and change your surname into Kwon, be my queen, wake up every morning beside me, be my children’s mother?” He said wiith a sweetest smile on his face.

I strucked. Everybody strucked.

“I am sorry I used my own ring, a fashion ring, I will replaced it into an engagment ring later, I just want to do it now to made sure you are mine, now and forever”

“You are creepy, So possesive” I chuckled.

“Yes I am.. If it comes to you, so what’s your answer?”

.

.

.

“Yes.. I do..”

 

------------------------

 

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

 

Today I saw my best friend finally together with the woman I adored so much. I am not hurt. I felt so good after saw it. They are should be together.

I finally saw a sincere smile from Chaerin. Not a fake one like she was always gave me.

I finally could saw Jiyong happy again.

I am a happy man now.

 

.

.

.

“Seunghyun-ssi..” Someone called me. I turned my back, She is one of Chaerin’s friend

“Yes?”

“I think your wallet fell off when you were ran away earlier, the airport security gave it to me” She gave me my wallet.

“Thanks..” I said.

“And.. um... I am so sorry about your canceled wedding and thanks for made Chaerin with her love now..” She said. I smiled aat her.

“Nah, I am happy for did it. By the way, What’s is your name?”

“I am Bom, Park Bom..”

“Oh , Bom-ssi thank you for the wallet..”

“Youre welcome, I gotta go..” She smiled and turned her back.

.

.

.

“BOM-SSI..!” I called her. She looked at me.

“Yes?”

“Everybode was left, I think I should send you home..”

When I saw her, I felt something funny in my stomach.

She is so pretty and.. innocent..

It is like... She was my imprints*

I should give myself a try,

 

 

And this time I will do right.

 

 

..and there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy.
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me.
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

 

(The Cab - Endlessy)

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : YEAAAAAAAAAYYYY IT FINISHED!!!! Thank you for reading it. I am glad I could finished it. huaaaaaaaa..... I tried to made everyone happy in this fic soooooo....... TopBom for the ending LOL ;)  The Risk That I'm Taking is done :D maybe I will made a one-shot or short chaptered as the sequel of this story. But I want to focused on my school and my newest fic :D you are gonna support my newest fic, will you?

hehe. oH I forgot I wrote 'imprints' on this chap, what Seunghyun felt when he talked to Bom it was like what Jacob Black felt when he met Renesmee Cullen, did you gt what I am trying to say? LOL .

 

this is the link of my newest fic : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/339158/mine-his-and-ours-2ne1-bigbang-cheondoong-kwonjiyong-leechaerin-skydragon