Chapter 16 : Your Guardian Angel

The Risk That I'm Taking

Chaerin's POV

 

"Thanks for take me to the hotel. I really need your guidance in this city" I said it to Seunghyun-oppa. When we arrived at the hotel. He helped me to carried my bag. He just kept silent. He didn't say anyword since I went out from Jiyong oppa's house. I bet he knows what I feel right now.

 

"I choosed this hotel since the location is near the Korean Embassy. Just walked for 2 blocks and you can find the embassy. You have an interview tomorrow, aren't you?" He said.

"Yeah~ thanks.." I just smiled a bit at him and then went out to the balcony.

 

The words I've been said to Jiyong oppa... Is it too much? Am I too harsh on him? Am I really ready to move on?

 

"Chae-ah...I'm sorry to probe you this far, but.. I think..."

"Do you really wanted to know what happen between us, Seunghyun-oppa?" I said it without looking at him.

He just stared at me. The air breeze blowed at us. So calming.

"I was fallen in love with him, but he.. Love, my bestfriend, its just a puppy love, I was eight while he and my girl bestfriend was 11... I always liked him.. But he just didn't realize about my feeling. And I wanted to move on now.." I smiled at him. I didn't tell him about the e-mails thingy because.. Its just..doesn't really important now. I want to move on. That's the point.

"Chae-ah.. Move on is not an easy thing. I tried to move on from Minah when she choosed Jiyong not me.." He let a hurt laughed escaped from his mouth.

 

His and Jiyong's problem...

Its same as me-dara-Jiyong's problem..

 

Seunghyun loves Minah while Minah loves Jiyong.

 

"Sorry for reminded you of that incident" I told him.

"Nah~ its okay, I glad to met you, you understand my feelings.. We were in the same position.. We are pathetic, aren't we" He chuckled. I smiled at him.

His heart still hurting. Like mine.

 

"At least, we can still laughed for our bad love life.. We can still enjoyed that" he said.

"We can't learn anything if never fall oppa.." I answered. He smiled at me.

"My father left me, my sister and my mom. He let my mom worked too much, and remarried with another woman, completely forgotten about us. My mom works hard for me and my sister. She was went to work when I just woke up in the morning, and she was came back home when I already slept. I really wanted to mad at my dad for gave me such a hard childhood. I studied hard for school and never let a lesson failed. I wanted to made my mother proud of me.." He said it then smiled. I just stared at him. He is definitely had a hard life.

Suddenly, I forgot about Jiyong-oppa. This guy in front of me. Even if he had a good looking face, fit body. His life is miserable.

"I moved to the Tokyo, for continued my studies..and I got a job in here anyway, beside the studios I have, I worked as a lawyer here.. My life is going well untill 5 years ago, My sister was pregnant without married. Her boyfriend was ran away. Everybody blamed her for being so stupid. I even ever asked her to get an abortion, but she slapped me and told me that she wanted to keep her baby" he continued.

His eyes full of the pain.

I even can feel his pain.

 

"Nayoung.." I mumbled.

"Yeah~ the baby is Nayoung.. My sister got a very hard pregnancy, she was so sick, when she gave birth to Nayoung,she.. Past away.." His eyes became teary.

I sensed it. I hold his hand.

"Oppa.."

"I took care of Nayoung I treat her like my own child.. I just wish I can raised her well.." He wiped his eyes before his tears falls down into his cheeks

 

He had a very hard life. My pain caused love life its seems so paltry according to his pain.

 

"The girl I've been trust in my life beside my sister and my mother is just Minah... She is the one I always wanted to be with..."

I kept listen to his story. I rubbed my hands to his.

"I always followed her everywhere she goes to, she just looked like my noona.. She need a protector...I really wanted her to be mine someday, protecting her.. But I think.. I'm not good enough for her. She choosed Jiyong just because he is a very wealthy man, a heir of a big company, and he was a sweetalker.. Every girls must be fall in love with him.. You are the one of that girls, aren't ya?" He asked me. He is so calmed even if he was hurting. I felt so bad for made him reminded his story life.

"Seunghyun-oppa.. I.."

"Don't say sorry.. Its not your fault.." He smiled. "I'm a big guy now.. I'm stronger than before" he said.

 

"I don't mad at Jiyong because he has anything he wants,wealthy,good looking, smart..and even Minah.. But I hate him because when I gave up on Minah and Let Minah loved him, He wasted it.. He hurt Minah and told her he loved another woman.. His childhood friend... He hurts Minah.. He didn't know how much Minah worthed for me, I regretted to let Minah go, I regretted handed Minah to him. I have nothing but Minah, but he wasted it." He clenched his own fist. There is anger on his eyes.

 

"I'll be your friend oppa.. Just tell me if you need me, I'll come... I looked at his eyes. He chuckled.

"Thanks.. You too.. If you need something, just called me.. Chaerin-ah, I think my job for driving you to hote is done. I'll go to my own house, Nayoung must be looking for me" he grabed his key. And when about to left me..

"Oppa!" I stopped him.

"Yeah?"

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"Umm.. Not really, I've to go to work tomorrow.. I'll be home at 3 p.m.. What?"

"I also have an interview tomorrow, and I want to visit your  house after the interview done, I just wanted to come to your house and play with Nayoung. I like.. Kids, so.. It's so relaxed when I met her" I bit my lower lips. He just smiled and nodded.

"Come everytime you want.. Nayoung will be home at 12 o'clock.. She will be so happy if you visit her, I gotta go now...bye" he said then left the room.

 

I wondered,

Seunghyun-oppa... how does he looks so strong after all the unlucky things his got in his life?

His family... His love..

Everything was ruined.. Like dust..

No wonder he is so introvert...

I didn't know why, but I feeling so comfortable with him.. He is same with me.. He holds his own feeling towards Minah, like I was hold my own feeling Jiyong oppa.. He must be understand my feeling.

 

We're just like... In the same dimension. Under the same shelter.

 

--------------

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"Yes, she was the girl that always replied your e-mails.."

"Don't hate her, you don't know how hard to lied for 12 years.. She doesn't wanted to see you sad, that's why she did this, she never wanted to hurt you.. Even if in the end its definitely hurt you"

"I'm so sorry I have to lied. She begged me, she just wanted to guarded your heart. She wanted to protected you. I'm sorry for not replied your e-mails.."

"Please be honest to yourself Jiyong, listened to your heart, you have 'a thing' toward Chaerin, aren't you?

 

I called Dara, I asked everythings about e-mails and Chaerin. She confirmed that.

 

I can't feel my legs no more. My hands are shaking. I can't stopped my tears. What should I do now?

My head.. I can't think anymore..

This is so complicated.

 

I hate her for lied to me.

But when she left the house just like that, I felt I'm dying.

I really wanted to hugged her and said I didn't mad at her, just please don't go.

Yeah, I should did that, but I didn't and she was gone.

 

She told me to stay away from her life. She even let me to hate her, slap her but I have to forgot all of the memories I have with her.

 

No.

 

I'll never let you go..

I can't let you go..

I'll do anything just to make you come back..

I have to find her.. I have to fix everything..

 

Her phone turned off. I regretted what I have said to her earlier. I shouldn't called her like that. I'm an idiot. But I just very mad at that time, shocked. I don't know what to say again. Remember her lies and saw her with Seunghyun just made me boiled.

I look at skies. It's pale. I feel really worried suddenly, is she alone outside? Is she okay? Gosh. I shouldn't let her go!

Where could she have gone? I drove at every corner of the road and lanes and just couldn’t find her.

Are you okay Chae-ah? Oppa really sorry.. You have to be safed.

 

You should know that inside my heart I've learnt to love you and now I did. You have to know that. You have to know how much I relieved when I know you were the one who send that e-mails.

 

--------------

 

Dara's POV

 

I kept thinking about Jiyong and Chaerin.

Jiyong called be while ago. He knows everything. Its impossible if he didn't mad at her. She must be so sad now. I'm so worried.

I have to go to Japan.

I mean... That is my fault too. I shouldn't agreed to helped her lied.

 

I opened my laptop. I'll buy a ticket to Japan. I'll go tomorrow.

But.. Its my first time to go to another country alone.. And, I'm so scared with plane.

Aish! I'm a big girl now!

 

"Dara!" That annoyed voice can be heard.

"What?" I answered. With straight face. Why the hell he there everytime I go.

"What are you doing?" He asked. He sat beside me now.

"Cooking. You don't know what is it?" I patted my laptop. Such an idiot question.

"Aigoo~ why are you so moody.." His brows met.

"Yeah~ I'm moody if its about you" I said while typed.

"Eh? You'll go to Japan?" He looked at my laptop screen.

"Yes.."

"Alone? Waah..what a coincidence! I just want to asked you to joined me to go to Japan, I'll have a mini concert there. And I want you to be my dance partner" he said.

I kept silent. Wah. What a good chance! At least, I don't have to be alone.

"Hm.."

"I don't asked you to think about it, its a favour not a wish. So you have to follow me, wether you like it or not" he sticks out his tongue.

-_______-

 

"Whatever!" I went away from him. Aishh~ he is annoyed. JINCA!!!!

"Dara-yaa.. Be ready at 9 a.m, I'll pick you up tomorrow!" He shouted.

 

----------

 

 

Author's note : Yo! Here's the update! Sooo... Jiyong decide to fight for his love (?) And Seunghyun..... Pity him T.T so.. The case about seunghyun and jiyong relationship was closed!

Darayang  adventure in Japan~~ Will Dara successed to  fix the Skydragon's problem?