Chapter 24 : Treacherous

The Risk That I'm Taking

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Jiyong samchon!” Nayoung hugged me when I picked her up in Seunghyun mom’s house. Seunghyun’s mom smiled. I smiled at her back then picked Nayoung up.

“Hey my baby girl, did you miss your Jiyong-samchon?” I pinched her nose. She laughed.

“Yes.. I miss you so much, samchon”

“Appa and Chae-Umma waited for us, Let’s go!” I kissed her cheek.

“Imo, I have to go, Thanks” I  bowed at her. She smiled.

“Yes, take care.. Nayoung-ah,be nice with Jiyong-samchon, okay?” She patted Nayoung’s head.

 

--------------

 

It’s been 2 weeks after Seunghyun’s came to Chae’s house. His father agreed about their relationship, they’ll be engage next week and finally marry next month, kinda rush because Seunghyun said, that they will be move to Manhattan. Chaerin already met Seunghyun’s mom, I and Dara accompanied her to met Seunghyun’s mom, of course, his mother accepted her, she is so nice and well mannered. I can’t feel my soul anymore, it’s like my soul already dead, separated from the body which still life. I  can’t even feel my heart anymore.

 

Poorly, the person who knows it is just Dara. She always stared at me with sorry on her eyes.  Whenever she looked at me like that, I smiled at her.

 

Oh.. And Taeyang –Dara’s newest boyfriend- he bacame my friend, even though there is a slight of jealousy whenever Dara approched me, he is so cute. They are really made for each other. They are finally together after I say I would take Dara as wife if Chae really marry Seunghyun, he punched my face and finally confessed to Dara, hey.... calm down, I said it because I am sick of them, hide their real feeling.

 

“Nayoung-ah.. There is Chae Umma!” I told her. She ran happily at Chaerin.

“Baby.. How’s the day?” Chaerin asked her.

“Good!” She answered.

“Chaerin-ah.. Where is Seunghyun?” I asked Chaerin.

“He couldn’t come, he is busy, he suggested me to asked you to come here and accompany me”

“Ah.. Where are we going?”

“Buy some party stuff, check  the building, the dress..”

“Ah.. okay okay, i got it..” I smiled.

“Have you eaten?” Chaerin asked us. Both of us shook our head.

“Samchon, don’t copy me” Nayoung pouted.

“You are cute..” She laughed.

 

---------------------------------

 

“So there will be 200 guests in the party, what theme do you want?” The EO asked her.

“Seunghyun said I could choose it by my self, but I am not sure...” She mumbled. And looked at me, the signal for me to help her.

“Seunghyun likes bear, you like bear either..” I said.

“Ah, noo... it’s too childish!” She pouted.

“You are childish..” I pinched her nose, Nayoung was sleeping in my arms.

“Ehm, so are you the groom?” The EO asked.

I looked at Chae, She looked at me.

 

I wish i’m the groom.

 

“N..no.. I’m her.. brother” I answered.

“Ah.. you two looked so close. More look like a couple than sibling” The EO said.

We are just smiled.

And no one talked after that.

 

------

 

 

 

I Think I just saw an angel in front of me. She is so pretty with the dress. I just dazed by her for a few second.

“Oppa?” She asked waking me up.

“Ah.. y-you are so pretty” I said.

“Ah.. is this too simple? Should I try the other?”

“It’s beautiful.. really” My cheeks redenned. Aish.

“Ah, the groom is so cute,  look, his cheek became red when he saw the bride!” Someone in the boutique said.

“A..ah..” I don’t know what to say, I’m embarrassed.

“It’s okay, every man who came to see his bride fiting the dress always like that” The designer said.

“Groom, please come to the fitting room” The designer said. Wh-what?

“n-NO.. My future husband can’t come... He is my bestfriend..” Chaerin said.

“Ah.. sorry, so is he the groom bestman? We can try the bestman tux then..”

“Y-yeah I am..”

 

 

 

“Ah... simple but you are cute in that, oppa..”

“Jiyong samchon is handsome!” Nayoung said. I smiled at them, i came to Nayoung then kissed her head.

“Thank you honey..” I winked. She laughed.

“So why Nayoung doesn’t try her dress..” I suggested at Chae. She smiled.

“Yeah, why not!” She said.

“Nayoung want to try it?” I asked.

“yeah!”

 

 

“Kyaaa... so cute” Chaerin yelled. I laughed.

“Wow you are look like a happy family..” The designer said.

“Come on, lets take a picture” I said. But Chae looked hesitated.

“Ah but it’s okay if you don’t want to..”

“No.. It’s urmm.. okay.. Come on” She said.

I grabbed my phone and give it to the designer. Asked her to take a pic of us.

“1..2..3.. say cheeese!”

 

----------

 

 


“Thanks for today, oppa...” She said it when I drove her to seunghyun’s house. We need to drop Nayoung to Seunghyun’s house. Seunghyun haven’t finish the work so he couldn’t go home.

“your welcome..” I said.

She looked out the windows. I took a deep breath. How I wish I could have her..

“Chae ah...”

“Hm?”

“If I chased you.. a bit ealier.. will you accepted me?” I asked.

“Oppa..”

“N..no I just.. I just want to know..”

“You really want to know?”

“Yeah...”

“You already know the answer is, oppa.. I'm sure you know” She said it in low tone, but enough for me to hear.

I kept silent after that. Either she.

 

 

A/n  :   Thanks for the comments ^^ I REALLY GLAD OF IT. and....................the next chapter will be skytempo engagment party. I would make some skydragon moments in that events. upps.. are you excited of it?