Chapter 23 ; Wedding Bells

The Risk That I'm Taking


   

Chaerin’s POV




From : Seunghyun.
       
Morning baby, Sorry for not calling you, Nayoung is a bit naggy yesterday, she hasn’t adapted herself in this new environment. So, call me when you are up, ok ;)


I smiled. He is so sweet. When I about to replied the message, my mom came into my room.

“Honey, are you up?”

“Yeah, what’s wrong?” I replied.


“No, I just...” My mom seemed hesitated about what she was gonna say. I guessed it’s about Seunghyun.


“Is it about Seunghyun?” I asked.


“Umm. Yeah.. When he will come to our house?”


“Soon, he can’t come yesterday, Nayoung was a bit fussy last night”


“Oh..” My mom looked down. I reached her shoulder.


“Mom.. are you still mad of me cause I date him?”


“No.. honey.. Are you really love him?” She asked. She looked through my eyes. I closed my eyes, ‘please... not this question..’


“I talked about you and Seunghyun last night.. with Jiyong..” My mom continued.


My eyes opened wider. ‘What?’

 

Flashback~
 

Chae’s Mom’s POV

    Jiyong arrived from Japan today, ugh.. I missed my baby boy so much. But he said he will arrived at 11 a.m an it’s already 7 p.m ... Where is he?

From : Chaerin
Mom, Dara and I will went out after I picked Jiyong oppa up. We’ll come home late.

    Ah.. so He went out with Chae and Dara? Oh okay. Maybe I should asked him later.


    Actually, I really wanted to meet him soon because I want to asked him questions about Seunghyun guy and Chae’s relationship. Aigoo.. He should informed me that a ‘daddy’ courted her!


Huh.. That girl.. She has too much different taste of boy. I wonder what is that Seunghyun guy look like. Is he so handsome? Rich? Aigoo.. Oh. But I heard he was a lawyer. He has a good education. But still...


---------------


“Annyeong haseyoo..” Jiyong bowed. I smiled then hugged him.

“Ah Jiyongie.. Why did you so skinny! Aigooo~ you didn’t eat well? Aisssh..” He looked thinner. Aigoo.. I have to make him eat a lot later.

“Ani imo-ya.. I’m just so busy at work that’s why I lose some weights” He anwered. His mouth had a slight smell of alchohol. Did he drunk? My Chae wasnt took him to drink didnt she?

“Okay, go get to your room, you still remember the room, didn’t you?” I told him. He just smiled faintly then picked up his own bag lazily. He looked like an emo.

“Umm.. Jiyong-ah, can you meet me after you take a bath and change your clothes? I need to asked you some question..” I said. He looked at me and nodded. Then continued made a way to his room.

----------

Jiyong’s POV

“How is Chaerin’s boyfriend looked like?” Imo asked me a question. I know who she was asked about. Its Seunghyun.

“Jiyong?”

“Ah.. ne?”

“Is he a good man?” She looked worried. I smiled.

“He is... a good man, imo-ah.. He is a good friend and and I think they are made for.. each other” I said it bitterly.

I felt a little weird in my heart when I said it. If I wanted to, I could say that Seunghyun is a bad one and I really in love with Chae. I could destroyed Seunghyun’s image and made sure Imo would never accepted him.

 

But I cant..

 

 

He is my bestfriend. I couldn’t do that.
And... This is actually my fault. If I chased her earlier than him, maybe now I could be with Chae.

“Jiyong-ah.. Are you okay?”

“Y-yeahh..”

“You looked so pale, honey..” Imo touched my forehead.

“Nah I’m okay..”

“Actually, I really surprised that Chae got a boyfriend when she came back from Japan, and he had  a child. I couldn’t believe that my little Chae would be a step mother..”

Imo looked outside the window.

“You know what? I ever thought that someday you will be my son in law” Imo chuckled.

“When she was a young girl, she was really in love with you, did you know that, jiyong-ah?” Imo asked.

I felt a pinched in my heart. It remind me about my stupidity.

“Really..” I stared at the floor.

“Yeah.. She always said that someday you would be her prince and you would bought her many kind of roses everyday.. She always reminded me about your birthday, she said she was really liked your smile. So bright and it made her happy” Imo said. I looked at her. Stop... please stop.

“But... she always said that you liked Dara so she just stared at you from far. She said someday you would saw her, maybe not today, but in the future, you will. That’s why I always thought you will be my Son in law, that’s why i cosidered you as my real son” Imo rubbed my head and smiled at me.

“But it’s okay.. You and Dara are Chae’s bestfriend, that’s mean, both of you are also my children, thank’s for made Chae laughed and happy, Even if you are not my son in law, you are still my child, Jiyong..” Imo said.

This time I want to cry.
Imo.. Can’t you see I also wanted to be what you want? Can’t you see that’s I want to keep Chae as mine and protect her forever?

------------------


Chaerin’s POV

Today, Seunghyun will come to meet my parent. Aishh, I am so nervous. I hope my dad will be not too harsh on him. Gosh.

From : Seunghyun
Baby, I will come in 5 minutes, See you.
 

I threw my phone. Tap my feet unpatiently, Better to change my dress then.
 

Knock.. Knock..
I opened my door, There is.... Jiyong oppa?
 

“ah.. o-oppa.. w-wae?” I said nervously.

“H-hey.. Can I come in?” He said. Uh.. Lucky, I already change my clothes.

“S-sure..” He came in. He sat on my bed.

“So, What’s up?” I asked.

“No.. I just.. hmm.. congratulation..” He said.

“For?”

“For your relationship.. Imo already told me..”

“Ah.. thanks..” I smiled. Bitterly.

“Hey.. What’s with the expression..” He smiled playfully at me. The smile that I really miss.

“It’s not like that.. We are just together..”

“Yeah.. I’m so happy about it..” He said. With.... a slight of sadness in those beautiful eyes. He.. didn’t moved on?

“Thanks..” I looked at the floor. This is awkward.


“Chae... Ups.. Jiyong, you are here? Chae-ah.. The handsome guy comes..” My mom winked. Jiyong-oppa laughed. Aish,.. my mom..
“Yeah coming..”

 


--------------------

“So Seunghyun-ah.. Why didn’t you bring youur..urmm.. daughter here?” My dad asked to a man who was sitting in our living room.

“She is sleeping, I left her with my mother..” He smiled.

“Okay.. How old is she?” My mom asked.

“She is 5, mam”

“Ah.. she must be so cute...” My mom clapped happily. Eyy.. what;s wrong with her... She was acted strangely after saw Seunghyun.

“About your work.. I heard you are a lawyer?”

“Yeah.. I am..” He smiled. My dad looked impressed by his attitude. His style.. He is so handsome tonight. He looked like a model , looked all neat.

“So.. you.. urmm.. love my daughter?” My dad said.

“Dad..” i interupted him, aish i embarrassed. Seunghyun smiled. He touched my head and messed my hair.

“I really in love with this girl.. With all my heart and I want to keep her  forever as.. my wife...”

------------
 

 

 

 

A/n : HEY HOOOO... am i suprised you? hehehehe it's been awhile since i update the last chappie.. and im surprised that the subbies is reached 70+ !!!! OMGGGGGGGGG THANKSSSS YOU SOOO TOUCHED :')

fyi, this story is became real. I was in love with a guy, but the guy hurt me and i tried hard to move on, when the guy asked me to come back, his bestfriend attracted towaard me and asked me to became his girl. i dunno what to answer, bcz inside my heart i still had feeling to that guy. but i dont  want to hurt the other, either the guy, he dont want to hurt his bestfriend :( aissh love is so complicated. i rathher be a single soul.

 

BUUUUTTTT....................I WILL CONTINUE IF THERE ARE MANY COMMENT :)