Chapter 12 : Happy Me

The Risk That I'm Taking

"Chaerin-ah, bring some Fresh Kimchi and Korean Snacks for Auntie Kwon okay?!" My mom said while helped me for packing my clothes.

"Yes, Mom.."

"Don't forget to bring some coats! And don't forget bring your medicine!"

"Yes..."

"Don't dare to say yes if you haven't prepared it yet!"

"Aaigoo~ I am mom!"

"Chaerin-aah! Bring the handycam with you okaay! I want to see Tokyo!" Dara record me with my Handycam. She loves to took pictures and videos.

"Tokyo or Jiyong?"

"Aigoo~ I want to see Tokyo ofcourse~ but don't forget to record Jiyong too, I miss him >.<"

I smiled bitterly. Is Dara falling in love with Ji Oppa?

"Okay.."

"Chae-aaah~ you'll not by my side for 3 weeks T.T I'm so so so sad! I'll miss you so much!" She pretend to cry. I throw my rilakkuma pillow at her.

"Ya! Stop it!" I smiled at her.

"Bring a cute japanese boyfriend home okaay! And don't forget to bring me one!"

"Aigoo~ I'm gonna interview eonnie! Not hunting for a boy! I'll bring you sushi instead okay ;)" I winked at her.  She just pouted.

"Chae-ah.. When will you tell Jiyong the truth?"

I strucked for a moment.

"Eonnie, that's e-mails aren't important now.."

"But Chaerin... He always asked me about the things that I've said on e-mail, which I didn't even know anything about"

"CHAERIN! DARA! Come on!! We have to go to airport!!" My mom screamed from the living room.

"Kaja eonnie!" I grabed my bags and left my room.

.

.

.

"Honey~ don't forget to gave this to Jiyong okay? And don't forget to say hello to Jiyong's family from me" my mom kissed my cheeks.

"Aye aye captain~"

"Chaeriiin~ be carefuul~" dara hugged me.

Aigoo~ Dara and Mom are Drama queens.

"Okay, I have to go! Byee~" I waved my hands to them and left them.

 

And, Jiyong oppa~

We'll meet again soon..

Do you miss me?

 

-------

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Aigoo~ such a tiring day!

Here I am, in my office,doing some paper. And for all people that curious what my job is.. I'm a finance manager in my father company. My dad didn't gave me a high position because he wanted to gave me a lesson about work. Becase he said, someday I'll take the company.

But... I have some studios~

I really love my studios! I built this bussiness with my friends. We love music and four of us decide to made a bussiness related with music since we really love music.

I think I need to introduce my friends here,

The youngest one is Seungri, he is very talkative, fussy, and annoying. But he's very funny and a cute dongsaeng. I'm pret

ty close with him. Since he is really outgoing and confident.

Then, Daesung, he is a sweet one, a good dongsaeng, and a good listener. He is quite entertained. He loves to make jokes but he is quiet religious.

And the oldest is Seunghyun, who always called by TOP or Tabi. He's a bit intovert and.. He didn't really talked too much to me since... That incident...

Aish~ but I always wanted to get closer to him. He just kept a distance with me. He's a good brother before. We always go to the club together, go to the rapper club when we were in High school together, even attend many auditions together and failed together.

 

*sigh*

 

I know.. That incident which made him kept distant with me is my fault. But.. I don't know why he hates me that much! Its just... A game... Aigoo~

 

"Mr. Kwon? You have a guest.." My secretary, Kiko, who was my ex-girlfriend called me.

"Who's that?"

"I don't know, she's from Korea"

 

She must be Chaerin!

Suddenly I felt so excited.

 

"Ye-yes.. Tell her to wait me!"

 

I ran into the 1st floor. I can't wait to see her!

3 minutes ran, I can find a woman shilouette reading a magazine, looks all fit and beautiful. I can't help but smiled and went to her.

"Chaerin-ah!" I called her. She looks at me and smiled.

"Oppa.."

"When did your arrived? I should pick you up at the airport" I pouted. I kinda disappointed at myself. I should pick her up, aigoo~ I don't know that she will come to Japan today.

"It's okay oppa! I know you were busy" she smiled again.

"Don't be like that, I felt more guilty..." I kept pouted. "Kaja~ I'll take you home.. You have to rest!" I handed her bag with my right hand and held her hand with my left hand.

"Oppa.. My bag is so heavy... Are you okay?" She looks worried. This Chaerin... Such a motherly type. Always worried.

"Its okay... Its lunch time anyway, I can take you to my home and then lunch, I'll go back to work after that, Kaaja~"

.

.

We talked much in the car, smiled to each other, laughed together... And finally we are arrived at house.

"Oppa, when will you come back to office?" Chaerin asked exactly when she saw the kitchen.

"Umm.. Maybe, now.. I'm so late" I saw my wristwatch. Aigoo~ time passes quickly than I thought.

"But, you haven't eat anything.. Wait a minute, I'll make you a sandwich!" She went to my kitchen and prepared for a sandwich. I smiled at what I saw.

"Oppa.. Where the breads are?" She asked.

"On the dining table" I anwered.

"Okay.... Here you go, Chaerinie sandwich!" She gave me a sandwich.

"Thank you mommy" he sticked his tongue out.

"Arraseo Aegi-Ji (baby Ji) do well at work!" She smiled while pinched my nose.

"Ah~ if you need anything, just called me okay?" I told he. She just nodded.

I waved my hand and went to work. I don't feel like working...... All I want this time is just go home early.

 

-------

 

Chaerin's POV

 

Here I am, In Japan, at Jiyong oppa's home. Actually, I'm so tired. But I must to unpacked my things and go to the bathroom to took a shower.

But I'm so worried..

He didn't ate lunch much before. He just ate a sandwich! I bet he has no strength to finished his work today.. He must be so exhausted.

So.. I planned to cook something for him...but I can't find anything in refrigerator. He just have rice and ramen? Aigooo~ oppa.. He just ate this everyday? No wonder he's so thin.

 

"Aigoo~ he needs more protein.. He just ate carbo~"

 

Do I sound so worried? Am I still like him?

 

No. I can't. I planned to moved on.

I'm worried because I'll stay in his house. And I'm the only woman here. So I have to take care of him.

Yeah...

 

Just it.

 

Knock.. Knock!

Someone knocked the main door. I went out from the kitchen and opened the main door. There is a guy outaside.

 

"Uhh.. Hi, Can I meet Jiyong? Who are you?" He said. I'm a bit confused. Not because he said it in Japanese, I can handle it. He just staring at me weirdly.

 

"Ah~ I'm jiyong's friend,jiyong hasn't go home yet.." I anwered in Japanese.

"Friend?"

"Yeah~ I'm from Korea.."

"Aah so you are Korean?! Hi I'm seungri!" He said it in Korean. Ah! Maybe this is the guy that Jiyong oppaa ever told me before. He tried to shaked my hand but before our hands touched, someone grabbed my hand.

 

"Ya! Who said you can touch her?" Aishh~ that Jiyong oppa! When did he comes?

"Hahaa, sorry hyung~ but I didn't know that you were hiding a girl inside the house!" He whispered at Jiyong. But its loud enough to me to listened. I just chuckled. This person is funny.

"What are you doing here,seungchan?" Jiyong asked to seungri.

"Ummm I don't know I'm just bored in my house, but I think you don't want to be bothered by me, so I'll just go baack to my home~"

"Ah~ you know me so well, seungchan~ go back to your home okay!" Jiyong pushed Seungri a bit and about to closed the door. But I stopped him.

"Oppa, let him in.." I said it while chuckled.

"Ah~ just let him in, oppa~"

"Yeah! I want to talk to her too, I even don't know her name!" He exclaimed.

"She is Chaerin, and she's in the same age with you, and I'll never shared her~ so bye seungchan! Good night! Adios~" Jiyong said it to him then waved his hands.

I just laughed. They are so cute.

"Fine~ good night, Chaerin~ see ya later~" he smiled cutely then went to his car.

I nodded then smiled at him.

"Ya! Don't talk to a stranger.." Jiyong oppa pouted.

"Aigoo~ he is your friend... Not a stranger~" I chuckled. And before you are happy that he is jealous, no,  He is just pretended. Kidding.

I go back to the house.

"Chaerin-ah.. Are you hungry? I'm so sorry I haven't buy groceries.. I'm too busy nowadays.. Let's go somewhere and eat~" Jiyong oppa said.

"Ummmm.. Okay! I'll change my clothes first, and I think you need to take a bath too! You're smelly~"

"Y-ya!" He smell his own body.

 

---------

 

"So, Chaerin, what do you want to eat?" Jiyong oppa asked while driving.

"Um...I eat anything beside meat"

"Okay, what about seafood?"

"Oh! I love seafood!!" I clapping happily.

"Ah I see... Is Dara loves seafood too?" Jiyong asked. Should him bring Dara up for this moment?

"A-ah.. Yeah she really loves it.." I said it nervously. I have 2 reason for this. First, Beside strawberry allergic, Dara has Shrimp and Crab allergic, and the second is, I... Jealous?

"Chaerin-ah, when will you do the interview?"

"4 days from now, aish~ I'm so nervous!"

"Don't be nervous Chaerinah.. I know you can do it!"

"Thanks for the support oppa , mm.. Why did you asked me about it?"

"Ani.. I want to show you everything here. I want to introduced you to my friends, I want to show you my favorite place here, I want to show you my studio!! You have to listen to the songs I wrote!" He sounds so excited. I'm glad he really happy that I came here.

I didn't really regret to came here.

 

At least, for 3 weeks.. He is mine...

.

.

.

We had dinner in a japanese restaurant. He ordered sea foods for me, we talked much at that time, about his job, my college, his desire for music, my dance and sing ability, I can't even describe my feelings tonight. So happy to see him all night long!

Before we go home, I told him to buy some groceries. I told him its not good to ate junkfood everyday. But he said he can't cook and all of his maid was go to take a holiday. Should I cook for him?

 

"Oppa, do you like steamed chicken?" I asked him when we pass the meat and poultry corner.

"I'm not a picky eater, I eat anything, waeyo?"

"I'll make you, later..."

"Ah?? Jincayo??" He screamed.

"Ayuuh~ don't be so noisy oppa, we're in the supermarket" I closed his mouth.. Aigoooo~

"Mphhpmmmhpphmmphhp" he tried to spoke with my hand closed his mouth.

"Sorry chaerinah, I just so happy.. I'll help you cook!" He clapping happily. So childish.

"Oppa, Auntie Kwon is so good at making cookies she often made me much cookies before!"

"Yeah~ but, my mom can't cook another meal beside cookies and my ex-girlfriends never cook" he pouted.

"Aigoo~ that's you get if you just spent your time in the club! You'll got a y girlfriend but not a motherly type hahaha" I just laughed. He just kept pouted.

"Yah! I'm not a bad boy!"

"Okay.. Boy.."

"I'm not a boy! I'm a man!" Jiyong oppa complained. Aigoo~ so cute ^^

"Okay okay.." I chuckled. "And oppa, I can't cook japanese food, I just cook korean and western food so don't complained if everything I cooked didn't fit well with you tongue"

"Nah~ I'll eat everything that cooked!" He grinned.

"Arraseo~Jibe kaja! (Let's go home)" I held onto his arm. He just smiled. Its so nice held him like this.

"Ah, Look at that, honey! Newlywed!" A woman spoke to her hubby, she pointed at us. We looked each other confusedly.

"Ah, honey, don't disturb them.. They must be so embarrased"

"But they are look so cute together.. Ah~ newlywed always like that" the woman smiled at us.

"Ah~ I think you misunderstand us.. We are not..." I tried to explain to the couple but, Jiyong oppa cutted us.

"Ah, thank you, do we look good together?" He said. I gasped then hit his arm.

"Aww, honey, its hurt.." He pouted cutely. Aigooo~ they'll be more curious about us.

"Aigoo~ don't be so shy, your husband is cute. I hope you'll have children quickly" the woman said it to me. Aigoo~

"Ah, thanks mrs, I'm so sorry about my wife, she's pregnant that's why her mood is a bit weird" Jiyong oppa said it.

"Y-ya!" I suprised. What pregnant? Who's pregnant?

"Ah~ I see, I know what it feels, so I'm understand.." She whispered to me. I just laughed nervously.

"Mrs, Mr, I think we need to go home.. Nice to meet you.." Jiyong bowed. I can't help but bowed with him.

"Yeah~ she needs to take a rest well, and you have to take care of her and your unborn child" she added. Her husband just smiled at us.

"Ah~ of course mam, good night.." Jiyong oppa and I bowed once again and then left them.

He just laughed at 'annoyed expression' in my face.

"Is it so funny?" I asked.

"Aish~ don't be so mad Chae, I'm just kidding but your face Is so puaahhahhh~" he kept laughing. Okay, this is annoying. Really annoying.

"Huh~ pregnant? Am I that fat? Well since I'm fat now, I'll be diet. And that's means I can't cook for you~" I left him dumbfounded.

"H-hey~ don't be so cruel! I'm just kidding,chae. You are not fat! At all! Forgive oppa, please?? Cook for me~" he cooed.

"No, oppa. I'm on diet" I said it before I got in his car with my poker face. He just wailed all the way home. Begged me to cook for him.

 

-----

 

 

Author's note : yo! Whasssup~Chaerin's first day in Japaan~~ skydragon moments~~ sorry for not added TOP in this chapter~ I promise he will comes out in the next chapter ^^. I think we need to let this couple enjoyed their time together first, kkk..........The sweet yet cute Jiyong is in da house!

So much typo In this chappie~ I wrote it in the car~ I wrote it while fought with the nausea I felt~

Comment everyone!