Chapter 15 : Other Side of The Door

The Risk That I'm Taking

Jiyong's POV

 

"I'm sorry"

 

Thats words kept echoed in my thought. She lied? Chaerin.... The most perfect girl i've ever seen before could be so cruel?

She made me wondered. confussed. hurt.

I'm so hurt. That's why I left her in the club and went somewhere. not without cried all the way I went. I felt betrayed. i felt terrible.

 

What I've done before? how could she did this to me?

What I've been done to her?

Did I ever hurt her this much so she wanted to took a revenge?

 

No, she is not like that. She's never like that.

 

*sigh*

 

I never thought she will lied to me but at least she lied to me.

For 12 years!

FOR THE TWELVE ING YEARS!

 

Since I'm in Japan, I never fell in love. I just played around with the girl because I know, I'll never love another girl beside Dara. The one who always waited patienly for me in Korea. The girl who never missed a day to e-mailed me. The girl who always been on my mind. My childhood friend, my first love.

 

But she ruined this!

Dara is not the one who gave me that hopes.

Its Chaerin. My forever bestfriend.

 

I should've calmed. she maybe have a valid reason for this. She'll never hurt me with no reason.

I sipped another Martini.

My legs up on the bed, face burried in knees, i lean my back on the bedboard.

 

Maybe I look so depressed. ah. you never knew what I felt now.

Shattered, Betrayed.

Not because the lied.

 

Because... she was hugged Seunghyun..

 

Actually, I went home before just to asked her about the reason why she lied. calmly. coolheaded.

I brought Kiko because I don't know what I will do to Chaerin if my temper boiled.

I have a very bad tempered.

 

But, What I saw is Seunghyun hugged her. It's made me hurt so much. It feels like i've been stabbed by thousandth knife.

she hurt me but she hugged another man without thinking what i've feeling.

 

sure,

she'll never thinking about my feeling. She just fooled around with you, Jiyong.

 

---------

 

Chaerin's POV

 

"She's sleeping, Let's talk outside" Seunghyun said after he tucked Nayoung in. He looks like a great dad.

We went outside the room. He brought me to the balcony.

"Chaerinah, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah..I think.."

"You can told me anything, I promise, I kept it secret" He said. He is a kind man.

"I don't think I can tell you.. It's just a secret between us, every friendship always has its problem..Maybe its time for us to have a little argument.." I said. Chuckled a little. I don't him to know what i truly feel.

"Yeah~ every friendship always has its own problem..." He stared at the sky.

"I think you are not in a good terms with Jiyong oppa, now, aren't you?" I asked. I saw their photo on Jiyong's table but the I saw them fights. When Jiyong oppa talked trashed at me and Seunghyun guarded me.

It doesn't like I was the real problem of their argument.

Jiyong oppa said something about move on to Seunghyun-ssi, and Seunghyun-ssi told him that he never changed.

 

"Jiyong and I used to be a good brother.." He smiled at the sky. "But, Our friendship ruined after  that incident"

 

.

.

.

--------------

 

"Chae, are you sure you don't want me to follows you? He may be throw somehing at you" Seunghyun-ssi told me when I'm pull off the helmet.

"I just want to take my things and I'll go to the hotel" I smiled at him.

"But Jiyong's tempered is worst! You have be careful" He said it. He must be so worry about me. He knew Jiyong well.

"Its Okay, I learnt Taekwondo for 2 year. I can handle a tiny dragon like him" I joked.  But I think he is still worried. "Byee Oppa, see you soon!" I waved my hand but he's not moving. not even an inch.

"Oppa.."

"I'll wait for you, just scream if you need a help"

"Oppa!"

"I just wait here, I promise, I'll never dare to listen or peek!" Aigoo~ He is so stubborn,

"Okay then.."

 

------------------

 

"Where was you going?" Jiyong oppa said it. He was sitting on the couch.

"Somewhere.." I wanted to ignored him but, he'll be so upset.

"You owe me an explaination" He stared blankly on the space. I really wanted to go to him and begged for forgiveness. But knowing the fact that he caled me before made me so hurt. And.. Seunghyun's story... Invaded me so much.

"I  don't think you can trust my explaination"

He looked at me, angrily.

"What was Seunghyun told you?"

"Nothing" I lied. He told me everything about you. The real you. Other side of you!

"Are you lying again? You are really love to lie, don't you?" He became sarcasm again. I can't hold this no more.

 

"Yeah! I'm a liar! I'm a ! called me whatever you wanted to called me! Why didn't you think about being in my position? Did you ever think why I lied to you? I'm just a little 8 years old girl!! Tell me, If I replied that ing e-mails with my own name, not Dara's will you replied my e-mail?? You fallen in love with her at that time oppa!! You'll never see anyone beside her at that time!! Dara is busy with her own schedules, she don't even have a time to replied your e-mail! I just thought you'll sad if Dara didn't replied your e-mail! so i did that! I just wanted you to be happy! I don't want you to worry about us...  I mean Dara. You never send even an e-mail to the real Chaerin. you never even asked about her. You forgot her. You know what it does feels like? Its hurts like heck!" I exploded my tears didn't stop to turn down on my cheeks. He just stared at me. His eyes it also teary.

"The first time you were came to Korea, You even pushed me and hugged Dara, you didn't recognize my existance at all.." I wiped my tears.

"Chae..I'm.." He about to wiped my tears but I pushed his hand. His touch will hurt me.

"Just, stop this oppa.. I understand if you hate me, I know, this is my fault, I just begged you to forget this. You can do whatever you wanted to do with me, hate me, stop talked to me, or even slapped me, I don't care. Just please.. Don't ever come to my life ever again" I said it to him. I just really tired of loving him. being in one sided love for 12 years even more.. It's tiring. I want to ended this.

"I'll forget every moments that I had with you.. I'll stop...the feelings i had for you.. I'll stop to loving you" I wiped my tears again. Then I foolishly chuckled. Jiyong oppa just looked at me with... a painful expression. He didn't said anything. He didn't even moved.

"I'll stay in hotel now oppa.. I'll leave Japan as soon as I finished the interview" I went to my room, picked up my things and left the house.

I just hope I didn't leave anything in that house.

 

 

 

Author's note  :  DOUBLE UPDATE !!! :P I'm so kind, am I? kekeke~

Chaerin's painful confession.............She choosed to moved on.........Will Jiyong go and fight for her or he just let her go?? Andd.... Nice Seunghyun is heree ^^ Who's curious with Jiyong and Seunghyun's problemo? and... I told you there will be no Depressing Chaerin in the next-next chapter~~~

DONT FORGET THE COMMENTS T.T... I'll update if I feel I like toooooo.............LOL I'll update if I see your comments! :)

Comming next : Skytempo moments...Jealous Jingyo~~~

Dara-Taeyang-Seungri-Daesung alliance.. *ups