Chapter 5 : More Than This

The Risk That I'm Taking

BRUUK!

Someone just jumped on my bed. I can heard that even tough I was starring seriously at my computer. Write a story. When I want to shout at the person who jumped on my bed, I realized that's Jiyong oppa.

 

"Ya oppa! Why did you jump into my bed, aigooo... Have you wash your feet?"

"I can't sleep Chaerin-ah... I miss my studio in Japan, I miss music... And , why the hell are you haven't sleep yet? Its already 2 a.m" he checks out my monitor.

"I'm writing oppa.. I haven't finish yet"

"But Chaerin... It is late.. It's not good for your health, wait.. I'll make you milk so you can sleep well tonight" He walks out from my room and back with a glass of milk in his right hand.

"Drink it Chaerin-ah, and then sleep, I'll wait here until you finish drink it and fall asleep, don't make me wait!"

I just chuckled and drink the milk that he gave. He walked around my room.

"Wow, this is the book that I had recomended before! You buy it! But it didn't looks new.." He grabs my anton chekov's book.

"Um.... I.... I borrowed Dara's... Hehe, look I have finished my milk, you can go to your room oppa, I'll sleep!" I drag him out of my room.

"But Chaerin-ah........"

"I'll sleep, I promise! Night oppa!" I closed the door.

 

Fiuwh~

Another lies.... Gosh, Once you had lie, you cannot stop!

 

------

 

Kriiiiing..

My phone ringing.

 

"Yobosaeyo?" I answered it with a morning tone. It's Dara.

"Aigoo... Woke up princess! It's already 10 in the morning! Let's play!"

"Aish~ I'm staying up late the night before, I wrote.."

"I know, eh, I have three tickets to amusement park! Let's go! I'll pick you up at two o'clock!"

"But Dara..."

"No, you can't refused, umm... You can asked Jiyong! We'll go together, I'll bet its gonna be fun!" She sounds so excited.

"Okay, but I gotta asked Jiyong oppa first.. He staying up late with me last night, he must be so tired"

"Omo~ you said you wrote, how can he stay up with you???? What are you doing last night? Tell me deets!!"

"Aish, I was wrote dara! He can't sleep because he missed his studio! What? Jealous?" I didn't mean to . She's sound..... So jealous?

"No!!! I am not!! Forget it~ oh yeah.. Be ready at 2 okay!! Bye Chaerin~"

 

----

 

We had so much fun in this park. Jiyong oppa looks so happy and enjoyed his time with us. Um.. I mean with Dara. Sometime I felt like abandoned, but.. I can understand, he's fallen in love. And for me? I'm happy because I could see him happy. He always told us an unfunny joke which is me who could understand. Dara just scolded him everytime she thought his joked is not funny.

"Ah I want to ride that roller coaster!!" Jiyong oppa pointed at an big roller coaster in front of us.

"Dara-ya, you always wanted to ride a roller coaster with me, aren't you? You told me in your e-mail 4 months ago! Let's go!" Jiyong oppa drags Dara's hand.

"But jiyong-ah... Ya!!! Let me go!! It hurts!!" Dara didn't say any single words after that. She just follows him.

Me? I was left.

Maybe I should let them.. I choose different direction and walked alone, I didn't really want to be distrubed right now..

BRUK!

A big guy just bumped me. I fell down. Aish... My hurt.

"Ah sorry" he said. He helps me to got up.

"It's okay.." I just smiled at him.

"I'm really sorry, I just .." He looks so sad, clumsy. "I didn't really pay attention.."

"Oh, its okay, really, but I think you haave to be more pay attention, you are lucky because you just bumped me, what if I'm a truck? I bet you are in the hospital right now.." Wait? Am I talked too much to a stranger? Geeeezzz. I bet he is scared of me right now.

"Hahaha, yeah, thanks for your advice, miss" he laughed. "I just broke up with my girlfriend, that's why I was so clumsy" he smiled bitterly.

"Oh.. Sorry, I didn't mean to.." I felt sorry for him. Aish, pabo Chaerin, how can I lectured him while he was suffering of broken heart.

"Nah, it's  okay, I'm Seunghyun by the way, what's your name?"

"Chaerin.." I smiled.

"Okaay Chaerin, nice to meet you,  see you later.." Seunghyun shakes my hands.

"Yeah, be careful, seunghyun-shi, I hope you don't bumped things again" he laughed again.

"Okay.. Bye.." Then he left me.

 

Yeah~ its nice to talked to someone, I'm lonely by the way..

 

"Chaerin-ah!!" Dara called me. She waved at me, jiyong oppa beside her, smiling at me.

"Where have you been, Chaerin-ah? I thought you were lost!" Dara said it while pouted, Jiyong oppa stared at her, tenderly.

"You know what? This guy is crazy, he draged me to that roller coaster! You know that I'm scared of that!"

"Ya! When we were chatting you ever told me you wanted to rode it with me, remember that?" Jiyong oppa pouted.

"Ah..that time umm.." Dara stuttered. She looked at me and I gave her signal for lying. "Yess I am, but... Ah~ I'm so hungry! You have to treat us, Mr. Tokyo!" Yeah.. You are so good at acting Dara -_-

"Okay ladies, what do you want to eat?" Jiyong oppa looked at us.

"Samgyeopsal!! (Grilled pork)" Dara yelled so loud. Jiyong oppa closed his ears.

"Dara-ya... Don't be too noisy! Aissht.." He pinched her cheeks. "Eh, but you told me you didn't eat four-leggs-animals's meat.."

"Nope, its Chaerin who doesn't ate meat, I'm so hungry so I want eat meat! Let's go!! I'll drive" She said it cutely.

"Y-yeah of course.." Jiyong oppa said it while thinking. I wonder what he was thinking.

"Come on Chaerin! Ah you're so heavy!" Dara dragged me and we're walked together. Jiyong oppa follows us.

 

----

 

"Ah kids! You are finally home! Have you two eaten?" My mom greeted us when we arrived home.

"We are already ate imo, and I bought you some sundae (korean sausage)" he gaves my mom a plastic bag with sundaes in it.

"Ah, thank you Jiyong-ah.. You are a good son even tough you are not my real son" my mom chuckled.

"We are family, imo-ya.." He smiled then my mom pinched his nose. I don't know why but I thought my mom liked Jiyong oppa more than me.

"Oh, chaerin-ah, your friend, Bom, just called you and she asked about the charity concert, you better call her back"

"Okay, I will... Night mom.."

I went to my room, but Jiyong oppa follows me.

"Charity concert?" Jiyong oppa asked.

"Ah, yess, my friends and I planned to make a charity concert, what? Want to join us?" I asked him back.

"Wow, you are such an angel! Will Dara attended the concert? Can join you?" He is so excited. 'Am I an angel for you oppa?'

"Yes of course, she was donated all of her income she got from the showcase last week" I smiled. He smiled at me back. Dara is so nice, right oppa?

"So Dara will sing again?" Jiyong oppa said, enthusiastically.

"Mm.. Yess she will.. But not solo, she'll sing with me and the girls"

"YOU SING??? ( ° O °|||)" His eyes opened widely.

"Yes I am oppa... Please go to your room and sleep well oppa, bye.." I went to my own room and closed the door.  I took a deep breath.

Jiyong oppa...

 

My love for you,

Can 'it' connect us?

 

When she opens her arms and holds you close tonight.

It just won't feel right,

'Cause I can love you more than this..

When she lays you down,

I might just die inside,

It just don't feel right,

'Cause I can love you more than this..

 

Author's note : Suddenly excited to wite, caused your comments guys!!!!!

yo yo yo! omona~ Chaerin had a new friend! Nope, not a friend, maybe just acquiantance~ but who knows next? Ups... I haven't decide who'll be Chaerin's guardian angel :p

any recomendation?