Chapter 14 : Betrayed Jiyong, Chaerin's Regret

The Risk That I'm Taking

Chaerin POV

 

He knows it. He knows the truth.

He must be mad of me. He didn't did anything at all but just stared at me. His eyes opened widely when I said I'm sorry.

"Oppa.." I tried to reach his hand but he struggled.

"How could you..lied to me?" He said it while tried his best to hold his anger. I can saw his eyes became teary.

"I.."

"Liar !" he yelled and wiped his tears then went out the club.

"Oppa! Please listen to me!!" I screamed at him but he just walked away, didn't say anything at all.

"Oppaa!" Finally I got his hand. He stopped. But he didn't turn his body to faced me.

"Oppa.. Please listen to my explaination.. I dol that.."

"Cause what?! Cause made fun of me is really funny?!" He yelled at me. His eyes full of angriness. His face turned red. I just kept crying.

"What is it Chaerin?! What?! You lied to me for 12 years! 12 ing years!!! Is there a valid explaination for that?!! HUH?!" He yelled even harder.

He is true. I have no valid explaination for this.

 

DUAAR!

A thunder can be heard.

And then the rain pours.

Make me and him drenched.

 

"Why you became silent, Chaerinah? Where is your explanation?" He said it in lower tone, but sarcasm one.

"I..I..just..sorry.." I can't said anything. This is my fault. This is entirely my fault.

He just shook his head.

"That's it.. I go" he said it then left me. He get in his car and stepped on the gas.

 

I kept stood in that parking lot.

I just crying and sobbing.

 

------

 

Dara's POV

 

I've a bad feeling since this morning. Aigoo~ why did I suddenly thinking about Chaerin??

Is she doing well in Japan?

Is Jiyong took care of her?

 

I can't sleep this night. I feel something bad happened without my knowing.

Maybe I should sent her an e-mail.

I took my I-phone and started to type an e-mail.

 

Chae-ah, how is it goin' ?

-Dara

 

I hugged my phone.

Chae-ah... Please reply my e-mail!! I hope you were okay there!

 

Ting!

 

I can hear my phone rings and vibrated. Ah! Maybe it was Chaerin.

I looked at the screen. Its not an e-mail. Its an SMS

 

 

From : Monster Taeyang

Yo, Dara Halmoni! Sleep well, this handsome taeyang is missed you so much! I mean.. Missed your chubby cheeks so much. I wanted to pinched dat ;) Nite. And.. Don't think about anything you shouldn't think of. Sleep!

 

 

-______-

That ugly monster.

 

Aigooo~ why did he texted me in this such of time?! I'm worried about Chaerin and he just texted me like that! Did he can read my thoughts?

Okay. That's creepy.

 

Back to Chaerin, why the hell she didn't reply my e-mail?!?!?!?!

.

.

.

-------

 

Chaerin POV

 

I went home with a taxi.  I didn't stop cried. I just... Regreted what I've done.

If I didn't lied to him in the first place, this thing wouldn't happen.

But if I didn't lied to him, will he still wanted to talked to me? Send e-mails for each other..

If I was replied the e-mail without Dara's name, will he replied my e-mails? I don't think so. He's so in love with her before. Maybe until now, that's why he was really mad at me. He just very disappointed since he knew the truth that the girl who was replied his e-mail was me. Not Dara.

When I arrived at home, I realized that haven't go home yet. I just ran into my bedroom and cried again.

I tried to called him so many times. But he rejected my calls and turned off the phone.

I'm so worry. What if something bad happen to him?

Maybe he just very mad of me and he wanted to calm his self first. He'll come back tomorrow. I've to understand him.

I'll wait for him till he come home.

 

---------

 

The sun shone trough the living room window signaling the new day.

I woke up slowly, I've been fell asleep on the couch last night. I ran into Jiyong oppa room. I peeked but he's not there.

My tears streams down again.

I really worried now. I tried to find Jiyong oppa friend's number in his room.

I checked his notes, his computer, laptop and finally found one on the table.

Its Jiyong oppa and Seunghyun-ssi polaroid picture. They are look so close. Behind the photo, I can see something wrote on it.


 

Ji-Dragon and BinguTOP. We are couple~

Seunghyun : (pretend there is TOP's number on it)

 

I grabed my phone and called the number on the photo. I think it's Seunghyun-ssi number.

 

"Y-yeoboseyo" I said it in korean cause I know Seunghyun-ssi is a Korean.

"Yeoboseyo, ige nuguseyo?" He asked me.

"Seunghyun-ssi, this is Chaerin, I just want to ask, Do you know where Jiyong-oppa is? He hasn't go home yet since last night" I asked him with a panic tone. I am panic.

"N-no.. The last time I saw him yesterday morning, in the studio"

I started to cried. I think he can hear me.

"C-Chaerin-ssi, don't cry.." He said.

"I don't know what to do.. Where can I found him.." I said while sobbed.

"I-I will helped you okay, I think I know where he was going.. I'll picked you up,okay? You are in Jiyong's house aren't you?" He said.

"Y-yes.." I wiped my tears.

"Okay, wait for me" he said then hung up the phone.

Oppa.. You have to be safed. I'm so sorry for hurted you. I'm so sorry for lied.

 

-------

 

"Stop crying Chaerin-ah, I'll take you to Jiyong's condo. I think he is there" Seunghyun-ssi said it when I opened the main door. I bet he saw my tears that's why he said that.

"Oppa what should I do.." I kept cried.

"Chaerin-ah.. He'll okay.. Maybe he just have some problem and that's why he left" he hugged me to calmed me down.

Yeah I just remember~ he don't know what happen between Jiyong and Me.

I just cried on his chest. 

 

"Sigh.. So Chaerin, when I'm gone you used my place for ing?"

 

I pushed Seunghyun and looked at the man who said that harsh words. Yes, Jiyong-oppa. He's not alone. He is with a girl.

"Ah~ its okay, Chaerin-ah we are BESTFRIEND You can used my place for doing whatever you want with... Seunghyun.. Wow hyung, you are fast! Finally move on, huh?" He said it sarcastically.

"JIYONG!! Its not like what you are thinking! I'm the one who hugged her in the first place!" Seunghyun yelled at him. I just kept silent.

"By the way, are you done with this place? I want to used this place" he kissed the girl's cheek.

Its . I can't hold my tears. This is not him. This person in front of me is not Jiyong oppa. Not the one who I knew. Not the one who kissed me gently on a DJ booth last night. He is different.

 

DUGG!

Seunghyun-ssi punched Jiyong oppa. He is fell and the corner of his lips its bleeding.

"Oppaa!" I came to Jiyong oppa. But before I can touch him.. He said..

"I don't want to be touched by a liar" he said it while glared deathly at me.  I frozen.

Liar..

Yeah~ I'm a liar.

 

"Enough Jiyong! You never changed! Let's go Chaerin!" Seunghyun dragged me out of the house.

 

-----

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

I've got a called from Chaerin. She cried. She asked me about Jiyong. Aish! That guy!

I came to Jiyong's house just to help her to find him. She sounds so worried about him. She said he didn't come home last night. I think she's didn't know Jiyong as well. He must be in his condo, drinking, ing girl like usual. Being a complete bastard.

And this is what I saw now, a girl, crying beside me, in the park not far from Jiyong's house.

This rilakkuma girl.

I know she's hurt right now, that Jiyong used harsh words on her. She looks so fragile.

"Chae-ah.. I'm sorry.." I said. I don't even know why I apologized. I just.. Feel I should said that.

She just kept crying.

"What should I do to make you stop crying? People look at us Chae, they must be misunderstand us" I said. No. I'm not kidding. People look at us. Really. Some of them whispered to each other. Aissh~

"Chae, please.." I begged to her.

Okay this is embarrassed. They maybe thought I was her or dumped her. Aish~ they looked at me weirdly.

We have to go really. I pulled her hand and gave her my spare helmet.

"Where we are going?" She asked while sobbed.

"Somewhere.." I answered. "Hug me if you won't to fall"

"But umm.." She must be feeling awkward.

"Its okay, I just don't want you fall, but if you won't hug me its okay, don't complain if you fall later"

She s her hands on my waist.

.

.

.

 

I took her to my place, yeah, its a bit private and nobody will misunderstand us.

"Wait here, I'll make you hot chocolate" I told her. She just nodded.

 

I wonder what was happened between her and Jiyong. I heard Jiyong said 'liar' before. What it does means?

 

"This is your hot chocolate" I gave her a cup of hot chocolate then sat beside her.

"What happened with you and Jiyong? Are you fought?" I asked. She sipped her hot chocolate and shook her head.

"Okay if you don't want to tell me" I said. "But don't pretend that we are stranger, we are not stranger anymore.."

She just gave me a lil smiled. At least, she smiled caused me.

"Its my fault.." She said. And stared blankly at space.

"What?"

"I lied.." She said. She is so hurting. I can see it through her eyes.

"About what?" I asked again. But I changed my topic, she must be annoyed by my question. Its not my bussiness either.

"Sorry, I supposed to not asked too much"

"Its okay.." She said shortly. I looked at her face. Angel face. So pretty and fragile.

"Seunghyun-ssi.. Thanks for your helps.." She said.

"Helps?" I asked. I helped her just now.. And its not even helping.

She just smiled bitterly. Aish~ I shouldn't gave her questions.

I looked at my clock. Its 12 o'clock. I have to pick Nayoung up at school.

"Umm.. Chaerinah.. I have to pick my niece at her school, if you want to stay here it's. Okay, just wait here till I come back, I'll be back soon" I said. Let a new friend stayed here for awhile... It will be okay, right?

 

"Ah should I go? I can't stay here if the owner didn't here" she stood up.

"N-no.. Really, just wait for me till I'm home, you didn't have any choice anyway, Chaerinah, I'm sure you won't comeback to Jiyong's house too soon, right?"

She kept silent.

"Okay, I'll be back soon, bye.."

I grabed my motorcycle's key and went out from my house.

.

.

.

 

"Seunghyun Appa!!" A 5-years-old little girl ran into me. I smiled at her and hold her.

"Aigoo~ my daughter is heavy! How's school?" I asked her.

"Fun!!" She is grinned. I pinched her nose.

"Good! Let's go home then, I brought my friend home so you better be nice on her! Arrachi?"

"Omo~ 'she'? So your friend is a girl? Like me?" She asked. Her eyes light up a bit.

"Yes.."

"Is she... Minah-imo?" She asked.

"N-no honey.. She is my new friend.." I smiled.

"Ah.. Arraseo.." She anwered.

"Kaja~"

.

.

.

 

"So Nayoungah.. this is Chaerin, she loves Rilakkuma too" I told Nayoung who is hiding behind my legs.

"Don't be scared of me, Nayoungah.. Hi, I'm Chaerin" Chaerin smiled gently at her. Nayoung finally went out from hiding, and went to Chaerin.

"Hi, Chaerin-ssi.." She said.

"Don't called me like that Nayoungah.. Be comfortable with me, okay?" She said to Nayoung. Nayoung smiled at her. I bet Nayoung feels more comfortable with her. The way Chaerin talked to her. Really gentle and calm. Chaerin has a Mother figure.

"Called her ahjumma.." I said it to Nayoung.

"No!! I'm not that old.." Chaerin pouted cutely. I know, she was hide her real feeling. she didn't want to show her sadness to Nayoung. 

"You are old" I sticked my tongue out.

Nayoung laughed.

"So Chae-jumma (Chaerin ahjumma), help Seunghyun appa to change Nayoung's clothes, I'll made lunch for her, will you?" I asked her. Aish.. Pabo Seunghyun, i shouldn't asked for her help. she is visitor for god sake! "But if didn't want to..."

"No, It's okay, I really want to played with Nayoung either" She pinched Nayoung's nose then chuckled. "She is so cute..."

"Be nice with her Nayoung-ah! I'll be back.." I went to the kitchen.

 

 

"YEAAH... CHAE-EOMMA WILL CHANGE MY CLOTHES.." Nayoung screamed all the way to her room.

 

Wait..

Eomma?

 

Author's note :  Sorry for making Jiyong became evil~ i had to do this caused, he must be feeling betrayed right now... actually I really wanted to made another chapter for Skydragon moments but, If i did that, this fic maybe a long one because the crisis didn't started. kkk. i'm just scared you'll be bored with my story.

 

So, comments anyone! I'll update if I saw comments! More comments = more power to write and update ^^

bbyong~!