Chapter 13 : Its Begins

The Risk That I'm Taking

Chaerin POV

 

I'm so happy yesterday. So so so happy. I never felt more lovable like this before. Be the one I loved, teasing, talking.. Such a wonderful night.

I wondered till I'm wide awake this night.

God, I hope this day is last forever, even if I know, there's nothing last forever..

Just let me kept this moment forever.

.

.

.

"Morning, Hunchae" Jiyong oppa's wide smile appeared in front of my face, when I'm opened my eyes for the first time, this morning.

 

Wait?

 

Why was he doing here??

"Oppa!! What are you doing here!" I covered my body with the comforter.

"Hehe, you know what? You were sleeping like a baby! Your cheeks, your hands! Look like a fatty baby" he is laughed.

"Aigoooo~ oppa, I haven't take a bath! Why you just came in my room? Who knows, maybe I was took a bath when you came!" I yelled at him.

"Its your fault.. You didn't locked your room, be ready Chaerin-ah... I wanted to meet you up with my friends.." He stood up from the bed.

"Wh-what?"

"Aigoo~ today is saturday so I don't go to work, since you have an interview on monday, I would like to show you Tokyo today since you'll be busy"

"U-umm.. Okay" I stuttered.

"I'll make the breakfast, but you have to make the dinner, okay? You promised!"

"Y-yeah~ just wait for me outside,oppa! Don't dare to peeking!"

"Hahaha I'm not a ert" he laughed. The went out from my room. Aish~

.

.

.

"Hi, hunchae, come here, eat breakfast with me" he said when I'm walked down the stair. He just made a coffee for him self.

"Here, I prepared a scrambled egg, bacon, a toast bread and orange juice for you!" He added. I'm suprised by his surprise... I just sat accross him on the dinning chair.

"Ah~ thanks.. I didn't know you can cook" I said.

"I am not, I ordered it by phone.. Delivery~~" he grinned.

-_-

"Okay" I rolled my eyes. Pabo oppa!

"I'm sorry hunchae.. I can't cook and I just scared if I cook for you, the meal doesn't taste good even worst. And you'll not gonna eat that" he pouted.

"Aigoo~ it's okay oppa.." I smiled.

"Ja!! Let's eat then.." He winked.

And finally we ate together,

Its so nice to started this morning with him like this.

-------------

"Chae-ah~ this is one of my studio.. I rented all my studios but not this one, this is my favourite studio!" He shows me a room. Full of speaker, music mixer, monitors, a music booth and many others music things. He loves music so much. He always told me before when we were chatting.

"Ah~ I know~" I smiled at him. He smiled back at me.

"Chae-ah~ someday I want to make my own music.. Maybe I can't debut as a singer but, I hope I can make a music with my family. My own family. With my wife and my children, together in this studio" he smiled on his own thoughts. Oh I wish I can be a part of it oppa. Really.

"Ah its so beautiful.. They must be so happy to have a husband and dad like you" I just looked down. Breathed heavily cause I realized that I'll never be a part of it.

"Chae-ah~ come here, sit beside me, I want to sing for you!" He asked me to sat next to him, he took his guitar and a music sheet.

 

Can't get the words out of my mouth..

That little feeling everyone talks about..

The things you say like I miss your face..

I wanna let you know but I can't get the words to go so..

 

Olive you and everything you do..

What two words can mean afraid to say the other three..

Olive you the words are coming true..

I don't know what to say but olive you..

 

He sang. Then smiled at me.

"Chae-ah.. Sing with me?" He asked. I just kept staring at him. He is so...

"Just follow the tempo, sing what you want to say.." He added. Then played the guitar again.

 

 

Can't fight the feeling I feel inside..

I try to tell you but I always hide..

The things you say like I want you to stay right..

Here by my side and let the words slide..

 

Olive you and the little things you do

What two words can mean afraid to say the other three

Olive you the words are coming true

I don't know what to say but olive you

 

I sang. I bet my cheeks turned red. Aigoo~

"You are good! Now.. Sing with me?" He said.

 

You wanna tell me but I don't know how to say it..

I'll let it out what's been on my mind

Those two words need an I love...

 

I love you and everything you do

These two words mean what I meant to say with three

I love you never felt so smooth

All I can say is I love you

 

He stopped played guitar. We kept silent.

My heart beat faster. Faster and faster.

Gosh! I can't handle this anymore.

 

*sigh*

 

I can hear his sigh. I bet he...

"Oppa.." I lookes at him. He looked at me. But wait........... Since when his face just apart an inch from my face?

He is closer..

Closer...

I closed my eyes. Is he ... Trying to kiss me?

 

Braak!!

"YO YO YO!! JIYONG HYUNG!!!" Someone came. I pushed Jiyong oppa.

"Eh~ I didn't know you brought someone here! Seungri!! Look!!" He screamed and called his friend. Seungri? I think I know him~ Ah! That guy who jiyong oppa scolded last night!

"Ya! Daesung-ah! What are you talking about!" Jiyong oppa yelled aat him. Oh.. So that guy's name is Daesung. He is so cute~ His eyes so small! Okay I know, I have a smile eyes either but, not small as his.

"Where? Where? Where?? Ah~ Hi Chaerin!" Seungri comes. He looked at me then smiled.

"Ah? You know her?" Daesung looked seungri.

"Yeah~ she's Chaerin! Jiyong hyung's friend.."

"Oh~ so you are Chaerin, the girls that Jiyong hyung's ever told us about!" Daesung grabed my hands and looked into my eyes.

"Ya ya yaa!" Jiyong looked at my hands and daesung hands.

"Okay okay, you won't shared, I get it..." Daesung raised his hands off from mine. "By the way, I'm daesung, I'm jiyong's lovely brother"

"Ah~ Daesung-shi, annyeong haseyo~" I smiled at him.

"Ah annyeong haseyo~ its been a long time since I spoke korean hahaha" he laughed.

"Where is TOP by the way?" Jiyong-oppa said.

"Ah yeah~ he visited Nayoung again, he must be come late" seungri said.

"Ah I see.." Jiyong oppa said it. But his expression change.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late.." Suddenly someone was coming.  He wore a s.        unglasses, mask and helmet. Hmm.. He rode a motorcycle before  I guessed.

"Where are you come from hyung?" Seungri asked. Ah so he is a korean.

"Ah mian, caught in traffic jam" he answered. He pulled off his helmet.

Wait?

He is..... So familiar~

 

"And, Rilakkuma girl.. Nice to meet you again.. For the third time" he smiled at me.

"O-oh... N-ne.. Seunghyun-ssi.." I answered. Yes!! He is seunghyun!! The broken hearted guy on amusement park! The one I've met in the X-san store!

"Ah~ you've met?" Jiyong oppa scrathes the back part or his head.

Seunghyun just smiles at me.

"So Chaerin, Why did you come here, to Japan?" Seunghyun said.

"Ah, I've got the interviews here and just visited my..friend.."

"Oh~ so you are Jiyong's friend?" He asked again.

"Yeah~ Tabi! She is my friend, Best friend! So you better be nice with her" jiyong oppaa clunged his arm to my shoulder. Seunghyun just smirked.

"Good then" he said. But... His tone is a bit weird for me "Enjoy Tokyo!" He added.

"Ye.. Thanks o-oppa.." I think, I'm right, he is obviously older than me? Isn't he?

But why, I felt... Jiyong oppa glared at me?

"A-ah~ so guys, I promised Chaerin before to show her Tokyo since she'll very busy tomorrow and the days after, c'mon Chaerin-ah, let's go.." Jiyong oppa dragged me. Aigoo~ he hurt my arm. He hold my hand so so tight.

.

.

.

Aigoo~ why he kept silent right now?

"Oppa.." I called him. He just kept driving.

"Oppa!"

"Ah~ ne Chaerinah?" He (finally) answered.

"Aigoo~ are you sick oppa?" I touch his forehead.

"N-no at all, hehehe" he laughing awkwardly. "Eh Chae-ah~ what place do you want to go?"

"Hmmmmmm... Maybe... I just want to go to your favorite places!"

"Eh? Do you want to go to Tokyo tower? I'll take you to my favorite coffee shop, its just 100 meters from the tokyo tower" he said.

"Owaaa~ I really wanted to go to the Coffee Bean! I want to try their Sandwich and Hazelnut Ice Blended that you always ordered before go to work!" I yapping happily.

"Ah~ okay then.."

.

.

.

"Aaa~ oppaa this is so beautiful.. Let's go to the highest part!" I dragged Oppa's hand. I don't care if I sound so childish. I'm so excited.

"Chae-aaaaah~ let's take a rest.. I'm so tired ran around with you" he breathed heavily.

"Oppa.. Come on!" I cooed.

"No no no.. Let's eat first okay! Lunch time!!"

"B..but.."

"You said you want the sandwich and ice blended?"

"Hmmmm... But we'll go to the another place after that, you promise me?" I pouted.

"Aigooo~ my daughter is so cute but stubborn" he pinched my cheeks.

"Awwww~ apa! (Its hurts)"

 

--------

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

I met her again. The rilakkuma girl.

She still cute like the first time I saw her. So funny. What a coincidence. I met her in Korea, at the amusement park, after I... Broke up? *sigh* not broke up.. I've been fallen in love with a girl since I was in high school but she... Just didn't recognize my existance.

Then she just a went away from me, try to reach another 'hapiness' but in the end all she get is just sadness. I never should leave her. I never should gave up and let her go.

The rilakkuma girl...

I bumped at her when I've got a called from my mom, she said Minah -the girl I've been fallen love with- was went to Melbourne. Trying to get rid all the pain she was got in Korea.

Stupid girl.. Such a stupid girl.

She don't even know that I've been waiting for her. I even change for her. I cared everythings about her. She's so stupid. She left just because that.. Man? Aish!

 

Like I was said before. She didn't really recognize about my existence in her life.

 

But I've found it cute when that rilakkuma girl bumped into me (or I bumped her?) And she lectured me. I bet she didn't really have a good day. She just kept yapping even if the problem is so paltry. I just listened to her and then laughed. Its good, since I don't have someone to talked to in Korea and .. I was in the worst situation.

And, second.. I met her in X-san store. Buy things for my niece, Nayoung. I loved Nayoung liked my own daughter. She is my sister's daughter. My sister past away when she delivered Nayoung and Nayoung doesn't have any father. I mean.. My sister's boyfriend didn't want to be responsible of the fetus on my sister womb. He just ran away. That's I loved Nayoung so much.

The third.. I met that rilakkuma girl in the studio, in Japan. She's is Jiyong's childhood friend. Sigh.. Why the hell the world is so small? I heard that Jiyong have been falling in love with his childhood friend... And the girl name is not Chaerin. But.. Da.. Dara? Yeaah~ Dara. So she available? Aish~ what am I thinking!

I ever heard that if two people met for the third time with many coincidence. They are meant to be together.

First met is a coincidence.

Second met is a fortunate.

And the third met is a fate.

 

I chuckled at my own thoughts.

I never should think of her. She probably same as the girls I've met. Same with my Minah.

.

.

.

Jiyong POV

 

"Oppa!! Where we are going?" She asked me.

"Let's see.." I smirked. I want to take her to my favorite club. Kkk I bet she never went to that kind of place.

"Oppa, I'm tired, its late.. Let's go home" she pouted.

"Mm.. This is my favorite place Chae-ah.. You said you wanted to go to the place I went before" I said.

"Ah~ arraseo.. But is there any good place open in this time, its 12 o'clock" she checked her wristwatch. I just smirked.

 

----

 

"Oppa!! You didn't tell me we are going to a club!" Chaerin yelled. She must be upset. Yeah.. I take her to my favorite club, I already reserved the VIP room. And don't be misunderstand. I just want her to be comfortable that's why I reserved the VIP room, and I asked Seungri and Daesung to come with us. They'll come later. And TOP.. Even if I asked him to come, he'll not come. He just talked to me if its related to studio.

"Chae-ah, don't be so upset, I just want to show you this place, we'll talk, drink a bit and go home.. I promise!"

"Aigoo~ I don't like club.."

"I know.." I said it with challanging tone. She noticed it then glared at me. I kept my cool.

"Are you... Looked down at me?" She said.

"Nope, I just guessed that someone like you maybe don't like to go to the this kind of place" I smirked.

She sipped her martini. Finished it in one gulped. Okay she's good.

"Wow .. Wow.. Calm down girl!" I said it to her.

"Let's go dance!" She dragged me to the dance floor.

The DJ played a Jahcoozi song's. She started danced on the dance floor. Aish~ she's quite good. There is so much guys stared at her.

"Okay I got it Chae-ah~ you are so good at dancing! Let's go back to the seat okay?" I tried to dragged her but she struggled.

"Oppa, let's dance!"

"Chae-ah~ please.. There so much boys looking at you.. And.. Y-ya!! Chaerin!!" I saw her goes to the DJ and whispered something to him he just nodded and let her use the turn table. W-what?? She used the turn table?!?!?

"A yo~ this is CL! I came here with my bestfriend, Jingyo! He said I'm not a 'club-type' but actually I can be a wild girl if want. So, let me rock this club tonight!!" She screamed with english. She started to played the turn table.

Girl just want to have fun, Fire, We Found Love, and many songs she remixed it. O-my-god she is good.

I just saw another side of Chaerin. She is cute,cool,wise and wild.

She went crazy with the turn table. She danced while played it. Gosh! She's so y.

I remember that I almost kissed her this morning in the studio. Why that desire comes again now? I can't hold it no more, I went up to the DJ booth.

"Oppa, don't stop me, I still want to play.." She said. Her face is red caused... Drank?

"No chae.. You have to stop.." I pulled her arms and kissed her there. Everybody in that club cheered us, clapping their hands. some of the gasped. I know i was crazy! Kissing a girl on the stage, in front of the 'tipsy' people.

She responded my kissed. I slowly her lower lip. When I'm about to let my tongue get in hers.

Suddenly realization hits me.

.

.

.

She loves strawberry.

She can do rap. She loves hip hop.

She loves to read. She is a writer.

She knows what I need when I'm sick. She gave me samgyetang when I'm sneezed.

She cared of me.

She knows that I always ordered a sandwich and hazelnut ice blended in a coffee bean near the tokyo tower before go to work. I never told anyone except the girl who always send me e-mails before.

Dara acted weird when I asked about  e-mails.

But Chaerin ...

She knows everythings about me.

Does it means.. She is the girl?

 

I pushed her gently. I looked at her eyes.

"You are the one.. You are the girl that always send the e-mail.." I said. I kept looked at her eyes.

She shocked.  Her eyes became teary.

"Mianhae.." She said.

 

I frozen. My heart stopped. My chest felt so heavy. Too heavy to breath.

 

---------

 

Author's note : Sorry for the not updating T.T I'm so busy.. I've got too many idea this week. but I can't find the time to wrote it and post it up.. So enjoy the chapter!! Jiyong is already knew the truth~~~~ What would he is going to do next? He must be so hurt being lied in 12 years by a girl he loves.

and... a little bit of Seunghyun's story... its so sad for being him, isn't it?

and.. the song that Jiyong and Chaerin sang in this Chapter is.. Olive you by Dave Days and Kimmi Smiles.

I love Dave Days >,<        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtIfld84Ydw