Chapter 17 : A Motherly Chaerin

The Risk That I'm Taking

Jiyong's POV

 

I tried to find her. But I can't find her.

I can't call her family and Korea. They're must be so worried.

And here I am now, drinking. An idiot me can't even solved this problem. Where should I looking for her? She has no one beside me, I even called seungri and daesung to helped me find her. But they can't found her.

The only person, who might know where she is now is.. Seunghyun.

Yeah, he must be knows where she is.

 

I grab my phone and called him.

 

"Yoboseo?" He asked.

"Where she is hyung?"

"...."

"Hyung!"

"You are drunk.." He said. Aish!

"I'm not. Please tell me where she is! I have to find her"

"She's safe, just don't disturb her, jiyong. She needs to be alone now" he said. I can't hold my tears anyomore. This is so frustating.

"I can't.." I can't continued my sentence. I felt like a knife stabbed my into my heart. Hyung.. He is right. She needs to be alone first. She might still shocked for I have done. I can't blame him. He just helped her. The situation would getting worst if he didn't helped her. Some stranger maybe will distrubed her.

.

.

.

"Let me take care of her. God already gave you a chance but you didn't used it well, its my time to fixed her heart" he hung up the phone. My eyes opened wider.

What does it mean?

He... Wouldn't take her from me, isn't he?

 

----------

 

Dara's POV

 

-_____-

My shoulder is hurt! This stupid-ugly-monster fell asleep and put his head on my shoulder!

"Taeyang!" I poked his cheek. He just rubbed his cheek but didn't even opened his eyes. Aigoo!

"Youngbae!" I poked his cheek again. He didn't even move.

"Taeyang! SOL! Youngbae!!" I shook his body. Aigoo~ even when he slept he annoyed me. Does his fated to annoyed me? Aigooo~

"No, I was made to love you.. Dara.." He said it while still sleep.

 

What?

Am I misheard something?

He.. Loves me?

 

Suddenly I can feel the heat crept up to my cheeks. My cheeks must be red now. Aigoo~ why should I blushed??

He hold my hand. He still asleep.

 

His face looked like an angel...

I took a deep breath.. He didn't looked so annoying in this view. He is so innocent.

I lead my head on his. Maybe I should slept for awhile until we arrived in Japan.

 

--------

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

Here I am in front of a kindergarten, Seunghyun texted me this address, and I went to this place when I’m done with the interview and presentation things at the embassy, I didn’t know I will got the job or not since I had a very emotional day yesterday and I don’t even open the book to studied for the interview. By the way,  I went to this place with a taxi. Why am I here? I visited Nayoung. My new friend in Japan. I don’t know anybody in Japan beside Jiyong oppa’s friends and Nayoung. And since I have a.. little problem with Jiyong oppa, The persons that I had now is just Nayoung and Seunghyun.

 

Nayoung..

She is a beautiful little girl, I like her. She’s really adorable.

She has a cute chubby cheeks, long hair, long eyelashes, big eyes, same as Seunghyun’s. If I don’t know the story, maybe I’ll trust him if he said Nayoung is his daughter.

She looks alike Seunghyun.

I can’t believe that she has a very hard life. That’s why I felt so close to her even if we just met. And..  she called me umma, I think she needs a mother figure for her, that’s why I allow her to called me liked that…

And..I always wanted to be an umma, it’s like my second dreams beside being a writer..  Okay, not in this age. I’m just 21 and I’m not ready to have a baby soon. I didn’t have partner for make it anyway.

“Umma!!” Nayoung comes to me. I smiled at her.

“How’s school ?” I kissed her cheeks. She hugged me.

“Fun! Like always, Appa used to be asked that when he picked me up..” She said.

“Really? Is it okay if I came here? I wanted to played with you..”

“Appa didn’t allowed me to talked to a stranger, but, I think you are not stranger” She grinned.

I pinched her nose. She squaled.

“Eh, Nayoung-chan, who is she?” A women asked to her, she’s Nayooung’s teacher I think. Ah. I’m forgot I was in Japan, Nayoung is so smart, she can speak in Korean and Japanese well.

“This is my umma now.. okasan!” She said cheerfully. Ah, girlfriend? Aigoo~

“Oh, so you are Mr. Seunghyun’s Wife? Oh, I’m Minami, I’m Nayoung’s teacher” She bowed at me.

“N..no.. I’m just Seunghyun’s friend..”

“Ah really? Ah.. wakatta, You are his girlfriend aren’t you? You are so beautiful, no wonder he likes you” She smiled at me. I just smiled back at her since I felt Nayoung tugging at my pants.

“Umma, let’s go, I want ice cream..” She said it in Japanese.

“Arraseo, Kaja~, Miss, I think we have to go, Nayoung ah, say what to your teacher?”

“Haik, Ja Mata Aa, Minami-sensei” She bowed. She so adorable, really. Seunghyun must be so proud at her.

.

.

.

“Umma, where is appa?” She asked me while her vanilla ice cream when we were walked around in the park. I held her right hand tight.

“He is at work, baby, Do you miss him?”

“Yes!” She pouted.

“Aigoo, Are you bored playing with me, Nayoung-ah?” I pretended to be sad.

“Noooooo…..I just, want to played together with both of you..”

 

“Uh.. I’m sorry I’m late, Did I missed anything?” Seunghyun came to us.

“Appa!!” Nayoung ran happily and hugged him. He smiled to his little one  and hold her.

“Sorry honey, appa is busy at work that’s why I’m late”

“Appa.. Let’s go home! I want to play in the backyard! I want to play basketball!”

“Okay honey, Chae-ah? Come with us?” He asked me.

“Umm.. I..”

“Umma… come with us please.. I still want to play with you and appa” She said cutely. I smiled at her.

“Of course, Nayoungah..”

 

------------

 

“APPA!! Give me the ball!!” She said while chuckling she was playing basketball in the backyard with Seunghyun. But seunghyun never let Nayoung hold the ball. Its not playing basketball for real, their just playing around with the ball.

“Umma! Help me! Appa is so annoying!” She pouted at me, asking for my help. I smiled.

“Arraseo!!” I come to them and played with them.

 

We are having fun. I had so much fun.

This time, Jiyong didn’t even crossed in my mind.

 

“Umma.. just stay here..” Nayoun said to me.

“Umm.. But I’m here baby..” I answered while wiping her sweat. She cupped my cheeks.

“I mean, stay with me and Appa. Sleep here..” She said.

“ah.. Nayoung ah, don’t call her Umma, she must be feels uncomfortable with that..” Seunghyun scrathes the back part of his head.  Awkwardly.

“Wae?” She asked to Seunghyun.

“Its okay Seunghyun..” I smiled. “Um.. Nayoung ah I can’t stay here..”

“Waeee?” She cooed.

“Nayoung, don’t be like that..” Seunghyun warned her in lower tone.

“Because, I had to.. go to work, and.. I had so much to do in my place..” I rubbed my nose with her. She chuckled.

“But you will stay with me, right? I want my umma stay with me.. My friends stay with their umma.. I want to play with you and appa, I don’t want to stay with Rizumi-neechan” She said. I just smiled at her.

“Who is Rizumi-neechan?” I asked Seunghyun.

“She is her nanny.. teenager, that’s why Nayoung didn’t realy close with her. I just call her to watch Nayoung in the house when I’m busy”

“Ah… really.. So Nayoungah, you loves me more?” I winked at her.

“Oh!” She nodded.

“Okaay, Are you hungry Nayoung-ah?” I asked her.

“Ne! Are you gonna cook for me?” Her eyes light up. I chuckled at her cuteness.

“If only Seunghyun appa let me use the kitchen..”

“Appa! Let umma used the kitchen please please please…” She said it cutely. Such a adorable girl she is.

“Uh.. Chae-ah, you don’t need to.. umm..” He looks so confused.

“Its okay, I really wanted to cook for her. She is hungry and its not good to eat a take-away meal everyday. I’m a quite good chef” I winked at him. He just smiled and nodded.

“Kaja Nayoung-ah..” I held her hand and bathe her.

 

-------------

 

Dara’s POV

 

I looked for Jiyong in the airport. I asked him to picked me up at the airport. I want to fixed their problem quickly.

“Dara-ya, what’s your friend look like?” Taeyang asked. Wait? Why the hell is he still here?!

“Ya! Why you are still here! You should be in the hotel!”

“Yeah but I’m just worry, how if my ugly halmoni being kidnapped” He pouted. I rolled my eyes. Aigoo~ why is someone like him got many fans out there…

“Dara!” Someone came to us. I looked at him. He is Jiyong of course.

“Jiyong-ah!!” I waved happily at him.

“Who is he Dara?” Taeyang asked me.

“My friend, Bye Taeyangie.. I’ll come to the hotel if I done!!” I ran from that monster and come to Jiyong.

He looked…. Horrible.

I know he is thin but with that eyes bag and and dark circle around his eyes? Aigoo~ so bad!

 

“Jiyong-ah.. what happen with you? Aigoo~” I cupped his face. He just smiled bitterly.

“Lets talk, okay! I need to found some food either. I’m starving!”

 

.

.

.

 

“Chaerin.. said she loved me..” He said it bitterly. OMO! I even didn’t know about that. She never told me.

“Ah, really?! She never told me before!”

“She’ll never told you. I told her I liked you before..” He said it while gazed at the sky. We’re in the outdoor restaurant but he didn’t even ordered anything.

“Why did you told her that?”

“Because I’m fallen in love with the girl who always send me e-mails and I always thought it was you..”

Ah.. Now I’m feel bad for him. He is hurting.

“I’m sorry.. I shouldn’t lied..”

“It’s okay Dara.. Its not your fault.. She asked you, doesn’t she?”

“But, you shouldn’t hate her.. She did that just for..”

“For protected me from the broken heart, I know.. She already told me everything. She said sorry, she even let me to slap her, hate her..”

“You didn’t… slap her, didn’t you?” Gosh. If he slap her I’ll stab him with the knife really!

“No, of course.. “

.

.

.

“I did more than that, I hurt her and she left me”

 

------------

 

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

 

She cooking for us. She is so cute.

She played with me and Nayoung.  I never met a girl like her. She’s so kind toward Nayoung. Every girls who likes me always ran away when they knew I already had a ‘child’. But Chaerin is different. She is so nice and sweet toward Nayoung and that was made me impressed.

Her eyes are so sincere toward Nayoung.

“Appa..”

I look at the little girl who sat beside me, watching TV.

“Ne?”

“Chaerin umma is so beautiful..” She exclaimed.

“Yeah, she is..” My eyes on her. She was choping something. She looked like a mother with five kids with an apron wrap her body like that.

“Appa.. why is she didn’t want to stay with us? Is she hate us?” Nayoung asked me, her eyes  showed how much she wants.

“No, baby, she liked to be with us, but she has her own house, honey..” I caressed her head.

“But appa, how should I do to make her stay here? She is so kind..”

 

“Seunghyun-oppa, Nayoung-ah.. The food is ready” Chaerin shouted from the kitchen. I hold Nayoung to the dinning table.

Its feel like…

I have my own family now..

A wife and a child…

I wish I can have that in the future, Living like this everyday is so good.

 

“Nayoung-ah, let me cut your meat, okay? So you’ll not get choke” Chaerin cutted the meat on Nayoung’s plate.

“Say aah..” She is feeding Nayoung. Nayoung stared at me for a while. I know her well, she just wanted to make me jealous.

“Chae-ah.. If you pampered her like that, she’ll be spoiled brat when you are gone..” I said. Chaerin just glared at me.

“Don’t say a bad word in front of Nayoung, Oppa.. It’s not good”

“Ah.. Okay I got it, sorry” She looks like a mother now. Really!

Nayoung is chuckled. I messed up her hair.

“You have your defender now..” I said it to Nayoung.

I took a bit of her cooked. My eyes opened wider.

“It’s delicious!”

“Really?” She asked.

I just nodded and started to eat the food.

“Appa! You didn’t said ‘itadakimasu’ first!” Nayoung pouted. Aish! I forgot.

Chaerin laughed.

“Aissh~ okay okay double sorry, Itadakimasu!”

 

-------------

 

“Umma! Can you played the piano? I have a piano!” Nayoung dragged her to the grand piano I had in the living room. Yeah I played the piano but its already long time since I played that, Minah always played it before.

“Umm.. just a little honey, what about you?”

“I can’t play it umma, Appa played it with Minah-imo but after Minah-imo went, Appa never touched the piano..”

She strucked or a moment and looked at me. She must be felt bad because someone said ‘MIinah’ because of her. I smiled at her to made her understand that I’m okay with that.

“Umma, can you play the piano for me? I’ll sleep after that I promise!” She said.

“Okay then..”

 

She played River Flows In You very beautiful. Its like her heart that played the piano not her fingers.

(River Flows In You – Yiruma http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7maJOI3QMu0 )

 

When the song end, Nayoung was already asleep.

I came to the piano and sat beside her.

“You are so good at played this.. its so beautiful” I said it to her. She just smiled at me. I looked in her eyes. Her beautiful eyes. So sincere.

“Thanks..” She answered.

I took a deep breathe. Gosh. She is so adorable.

 

“Thanks..” She said it twice. Okay, I don’t understand what this ‘thanks’ for.

“For saving me.. thrice..”

“Thrice?” I looked at her with questioning eyes.

She chuckled.

“First, when I first met you, I am so lonely at the amusement park and then you bumped me and we talked. Second is in the X-san store, Korea, you helped me to carried my big rilakkuma and talked a lot with me, and the third, is.. yesterday.. you found me a hotel, you let me played with your daughter..” Her eyes looked so sad when she said yesterday. Yeah, she must be really sad.

“Ah, its okay.. you helped me either, you made us some meal, played with me and Nayoung.. be nice to Nayoung, I should say thanks to you..”

Then I played the piano, Its Over the Rainbow. But she followed me and played it with another octav. We played the song with one piano.

(Over the Rainbow piano cover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwhx77BORA8 )

 

-----------------

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

“Thanks for today, Oppa..” I got out from his motorcycle. I pulled off the helmet and gave it to him.

“Why did you love to say thanks..” He said, teasing me. I hit his arm.

“Aish.. Just say good night from me to Nayoung, okay?”

“Hey, she maybe will asleep till tomorrow, should I say good night from you then when she wakes up tomorrow?”

“Just say good morning then..” I smiled.

“What about me, you don’t want to say good night for me?” He asked. Aish this oppa. He just like a child if Nayoung wasn’t around.

“Okay.. good night to you too..” I chuckled.

.

.

.

It’s looked like.. both of you are having fun, ne?” Someone said it to us. I look at his direction.

 

 

 

“Jiyong.. oppa…”

 

----------------------

Author's note : Woot~ woot~ Chaerin in mothers mode :)) Jiyong asked for Dara help. Will Dara help him? Whaddaya think about Seunghyun-appa?? Will Chaerin be 'a bit of hapiness' in his miserable life? Omoo~ Jiyong saw them together~ what will he do?

COMMENTSSS~

 

 

 

I ERASED CHAPTER 19 BECAUSE ITS JUST A COPY OF THIS CHAPTER........ WAIT FOR THE REAL CHAPTER 19, WILL YOU?