Chapter 18 :When I Look At You

The Risk That I'm Taking

Its him. Jiyong oppa! Lookes so angry at us.

"O-oppa.. What are you doing here?" I asked him. He looks so scary now, with all that deathly glared.

"What is he doing here?" He asked to me.

 

I got my sensed. He is not Jiyong oppa. He just a mad man who has a grudge at me.

 

"Its not your bussiness.." I replied. I don't look at his eyes. I can't. It will made me weak and crawl back to him.

 

He surprised by my answer. He kept silent. He didn't did anything but clenched his fist.

 

"She needs to be alone Jiyong, I already said that.." Seunghyun oppa said.

"Its not your ing bussiness, seunghyun"

"You hurt her, she need to recover first"

"Oppa.." I interupted Seunghyun oppa. Jiyong oppa stared at him.

 

"Don't used her to revenge, seunghyun. I told you Minah choosed me and its not my fault, you just too coward to confessed to her. That's why she slipped away from your life" he said it to Seunghyun. Jiyong oppa, he is too much. I looked at Seunghyun's face. His became paler.

 

"This is not related with Minah..." Seunghyun oppa said while looked down. He looked so terrible.

 

"Really? You just wanted to take advantage from this problem, aren't you? You want to took Chaerin from me same as I took Minah from you, isn't it? I told you..."

 

PLAK!

 

I didn't gave him chance to continued his speech. I slapped Jiyong oppa. He's just made Seunghyun felt more bad. He just wanted to helped me. Why the hell he said that things to him?

 

"Oppa, Stop! Why did you said that to him!! He just helps me! You have to think the reason why I left your house! It caused by you! Why the hell are you trry to blame everyone?! Respect my new friend here, oppa!!" I shouted at him. He just stared at me shocked while touch his cheek right at the side I just slapped.

 

I breathed heavily. I'm so mad at him. Jiyong oppa is so childish and dumb. He blamed everyone for his own mistake.

 

"I wanted to move on, oppa. I really want to. I'm tired being in one sided love. I know this is my fault, I shouldn't lie to you. I just trying to filled Dara's absence, oppa. I will gave you to the right owned when I'm ready to move on! And now I'm ready.. So please just leave.. We can still be a good friend but please, leave me alone!" I cried. I'm tired. When it comes to Jiyong oppa, I cried a lot.

 

"Seunghyun oppa.. Just go!" I exclaimed. "Please.."

 

Seunghyun oppa rode his motorcycle and left. I'm glad he didn't stubborn and just leave when I asked. So I don't have to shouted at him too.

 

Jiyong oppa still stood in front of me. He looked at me with the sadness on his eyes.

 

"I really wanted you to be realized about me oppa, I never asked for more.. I just want you to accepted me as your friend.. Even if all I always wanted is to be Dara, whose always you looked beautifuly at.. I was so damn jealous at her before.." I cried even more. Jiyong oppa's tears down on his cheeks. He cried with me.

 

"I don't tell you because I know you'll hate me.. I just stand beside you as your friend, listen to your story about Dara.. I had to push the confessions down my throat, and I have to did that for years oppa! I'm just an innocent-eight-years-old at that time but I already felt broken hearted.." I continued.

Gosh.. When will my bittersweet love story ends..

 

"I'm sorry, I was so selfish, lied to you, I didn't think about the risk that I will take, what about your feeling when you found out the truth.. I hurt you.. I'm really sorry for that.. I never wanted it to be happen.. So please, just forget it, Oppa.. I want to looked for my own hapiness now.. You will let me, will you? You are my bestfriend.. You'll understand me and help me, will you?" I wiped my tears. I smiled bitterly at him.

He's stiff.

"Its already late oppa, you have to go to work tomorrow, just go home.. I'll back to Korea soon.. Please just pretend I never came to Japan.. Let's come back to the old days, shall we? I leave oppa.." I chuckled foolishly. Wiped my tears which never stop to wet my cheeks. I left him there. I just hope he can understand me. My decision.

.

.

.

"I'll fight for us.. I'll never let you go.. I'll take any chance I still have even if its impossible.." He finally said something even If its not really what I expected. Maybe expected he would said that before, but not now.. Not when I tried to move on. When I tried to forget him.

 

"Do whatever you want, oppa.. I'll never crawled back to you.."

 

------------

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

I can't go back to my house. All I wanted is exploded.

I can't explode in the house. Nayoung will heard me and she'll be scared. I can't affect her.

 

Jiyong..

I can see jealousy from his eyes. I can see how deep the pain he had when I'm with Chaerin.

That's why he bring Minah before. He is jealous. I ever felt that way before. I know how painfuly its feels.

When Chaerin slapped him to protected me... I feel happy..

Not because I saw jiyong get slapped, but how Chaerin protected me is really impressed me.

She knows how I feel. Of course she knows, she have been in the same position with me. She felts the same pain with me.

 

I better text her. I have to asked about her condition, she must be feeling awful now..

 

To : Chaerin

Ok?

 

-----------

 

Chaerin's POV

 

I spent this night with crying. I hate him. I hate him for made me confused!

God.. I won't to love him again. Its hurts. Its terribly hurts. I don't want to caught by his charm ever again. He just an evil in angel's body for me.

Loving him is like trapped in hell.

Well.. I loved him like hell before..

 

I checked my phone. I haven't checked it since I picked Nayoung up.

 

There is a message from Jiyong oppa. Aish~ why did the texted me. I looked at the time, it comes 5 hours ago.

 

From : Jiyong-Oppa

Chae! This is Dara~ I came to Japan today! I arrived this morning~~ let's meet! I'm in (hotel's name on it)  !! We have to meet now!!! Checked your e-mail!

 

Oh~ I never knew she comes here. What is she doing anyway. She must be met Jiyong oppa and she didn't had Japan's phone number that's why she borrowed oppa's.

And wow, she was in the same hotel with me???

 

I checked my e-mail. Oh~ Dara send me much e-mails! Aigoo~ she must be so worried. I have to reply her first. I opened my laptop and checked my e-mail account.

 

To : (Dara's email)

Yo, I'm here, let's meet then.. I'm in the same hotel with you, bet you know the prob is, aren't you? I'm in room 652. Come come.

 

TING!

A text comes to my phone. Its Seunghyun oppa.

 

From : Seunghyun-ssi

Ok?

 

He worried, I know that. Well I slapped a man before he left. He must be curious about what happened next.

 

To: Seunghyun-ssi

Not really. But yeah, I'm quite okay :)

 

From : Seunghyun-ssi

K. Good then. Don't think about it, okay, you need to rest. Good night.

 

Bang! Bang! Bang!!

Someone banging my door. I bet is Dara. I opened the door. Before I said a thing, she hugged me tightly.

 

"W-whoa.. What's this"

"Chaerinaaaaah mianhaee.. I don't even know you were like Jiyong!! If I know that I'll never helped you to lied and never let Jiyong hurt you!!" She cried.

"I know.. That's why I never told you.."

"But Chaerinaaah.. I felt like a bad friend!! I even didn't know that my other half hurting! (Hiks) I can't believe I could be so insensitive!" She sat on my bed. I sat beside her.

"Its okay Dara... Its not your fault... Its already done anyway.." I smiled at her.

"Chae-ah.. I've met Jiyong today.. He pick me up at the airport......."

"I don't really want to talk about him, can we?" I cut her off. I really mean it.

"But.. He.."

"Please?" I looked at her. She just sighed.

"Okay then.. I'll not talk about him anymore" she said, disappontedly.

"By the way, why you suddenly come to Japan? And how can you stay in the same hotel with me?"

"Aish~ actually that ugly-horrible-monster asked umm.. Not. Forced me to be his dance partner in his mini concert at the embassy. He choosed the hotel. He said this hotel is near the embassy so we'll not caught in traffic jam when we performed next day.." So.. Jiyong oppa knows where I am just because a coincidence. He saw me with Seunghyun oppa when he about to drove Dara to the hotel?

"Ah~ so its you and taeyang oppa's honeymoon?" I . She scruched her nose, annoyed with my words.

"Huh~ honeymoon in my foot! Hell no! That ugly monster didn't even asked for my permit to bought me a ticket! He just.. Dragged me into the plane and sleep on my shoulder!" She is blabbing.

So cute. I missed her so much.

"Okay okay.. Well I'll watch taeyang's mini concert tomorrow, oh and I want you to met my new friends here!"

"Ah? You have friends here?"

I nodded. "He helped me before, and his daughter is so cute! I'll take them to the concert later" I laid on my bed and try to a sleep.

"W-what? Chaerinaah! Don't said that you 'played' with a married man! Chae I know you've been  broken heart but that doesn't mean you can took another woman's husband! Y-ya! Chaee!!!"

Zzzzzzz

 

------------

 

-_____-

 

"I.WILL.NEVER.EVER.WEAR.THAT.SHORT!!!!!!" Dara shouted at Taeyang oppa. They just kept fought.

This morning, Taeyang oppa called Dara's phone 100 times just because she was dissapear. Ok, she slept in my room and Taeyang oppa didn't know I was in the same hotel with them.

When they are rehearsal, Dara keeps nagged because she doesn't comfortable with the 'kiss scene', which obviously added by Taeyang oppa and he kept made a false at that scene.

And now, Taeyang oppa forced Dara too wear some oh-so-short-pants which is Dara onnie hate the most because it will show her scar in her right leg.

 

"Daraa please, wear this! You'll be one of my dancer, and all of my dancer wear this short!"

"Aigoo~ its your problem taeyangie! I'm not gonna perform if I have to wear that horrible short!" Dara crossed her hand on her chest.

 

Whatever.. They are always like that anyway.

I wonder where Seunghyun oppa and Nayoung are.. I texted him this morning and asked him to come to Taeyang oppas concert and he said yes.

"Chae-ah when will your friends come?" Dara asked me.

I shrugged my shoulder. "Molla.. He may be busy"

"Mm.. Chae.. Actually I invited Jiyong to watched the show.." She hesitated told me.

I just got strucked for awhile but I end it with smiled at her.

"Okay.." I said.

"Is it okay?" She asked.

"Hmm.." I said while looked at my phone. One message received.

 

From : Seunghyun-oppa

Chae-ah, will it be okay if I bring Nayoung? I mean, maybe you and I will not enjoyed the show.. What if Nayoung being fussy?

 

 

"Taeyang oppa... Can I bring my friend here to the backstage? He brought his daughter" I asked to Taeyang oppa.

 

Taeyang oppa just nodded while using his tie. Sigh.. He doesn't listen to me. But its okay, he agreed, right? This is not my fault then if Nayoung and Seunghyun oppa here.

 

To : Seunghyun-oppa

I think its okay oppa, just go to the backstage.. I'll meet you with my friend :)

 

From : Seunghyun-oppa

Really? I'm already here anyway, kkk.

 

I looked around the room, but he is not there! Of course he is not! He must be outside.

 

"Eonnie, Oppa, my friend already here, I'll come to him then.."

 

I walked out the building, looked for them but.. I can't find them. Aish~ where they are?

 

"Umma!!!" I looked at my back. Yeah. She is Nayoung. Beside her, there is Seunghyun oppa held Nayoung's hand. Nayoung holding a rilakkuma.

"Hi baby.." I smiled at her.

"Chae-ah, is it okay?" Seunghyun-oppa asked.

"Ah, its okay.. The artist is my bestfriend's classmate, and I know him very well too, he let me to invite you and Nayoung, so it will be okay" I winked at him. He just smiled.

"Nayoung-ah kajaa~ let's meet my friend!" I hold her hand because she let Seunghyun's hand and reached for mine.

"Nayoung-ah, you forgot appa.." Seunghyun pouted.

Nayoung and I just chuckled at his failed cuteness.

"Aigoo.. Appa, just follow us then" I said.

"Hyung!! Chaerin!!" Someone called me. He is.... Wait... One of Jiyong oppa friend...

Ah! Daesung-ssi!

I stopped for a while. Hmm.. Why is he here anyway?

"Doraemon-samchon!" Nayoung shouted. Daesung comes to us while smiled at us.

"Ah, Daesung-ah, are you gonna watch the concert too?" Seunghyun asked.

"Ah, yes.. I think I I'm wrong when I see you and Nayoung in the parking lot, but, wow.. Since when you watch a concert, hyung!" Daesung exclaimed.

“A-ah.. ani.. Chaerin invited me, that’s why I came..” Seunghyun-oppa scratched his head awkwardly while Daesung-ssi stare at us weirdly.

“Ahaha, I thought you were dating hyung” Daesung-ssi laughed.

“Doraemon-samchon, you, know my umma?” Nayoung asked. Daesung-ssi gasped then looked at me.

“Chaerin, you and hyung…” He must be thinking I dated Seunghyun. Aigoo~

“Nah, Daesung-ssi, I just want to played with Nayoung that’s why I asked Seunghyun –oppa to came to my friends concert” I smiled at him. He looked relieved.

Hm.. why does he looked so relieve.

“Anyway, I came to this concert cause Jiyong-hyung couldn’t come to the concert and he’s got a ticket  from his friend. He is a lil bit sick, and I thought you are already left Japan… Jiyong asked me to find you yesterday”  He explained. Sick? Jiyong oppa sick? Should I asked about him? Aish.. why do I feel really panic now. He’ll be okay…right?

Senghyun looks at me. I look at him then smiled. Assured that I’m okay.

“Ah, then let’s watch the concert together. We are all in the VIP seat, aren’t we?” I asked. Broke the silent.

“Ah, lets go then..” Daesung-ssi walked with us.

Seunghyun hold Nayoung, this place is too crowded to let Nayoung walked by herself.

 

--------------

 

 

 

 

Daesung’s POV

 

 

-20 Minutes before the Concert-

 

I got a called from Jiyong hyung. He said he couldn’t go to a concert and he asked me to go to the concert. Actually I don’t understand why Jiyong hyung didn’t want to go. He is a musicholic freak. He always loves to go to the concerts.

But his voice.. he didn’t sounds well.  That’s why I went to his house. When he opened the door. He looked so…. Ehm.. scary.

Held a bottle of Jack Daniel, dark circles around his eyes. Iyaik~ He looks like a jobless jerk.

“Hyung, what’s happen with you? I asked him. He just smiled bitterly. Shook his head. He let me in to the house. Wow.. cans of beer around the floor. Aish this hyung, he’ll be like this everytime he stressed.

“Hyung, just tell me, what happened? Stressed with work again?” I supported his body since he didn’t walked properly by himself.

“The ticket is on the table. Take that..” He just said that then gulped another alcohol he had. I took the bottle from his hand.

“Daesung-ah.. Just go, please.. I need to be alone..” He closed his eyes and laid on the couch.

Looks so depressed. I wonder what happened with him.

 

Its not good to asked him in this situation. *sigh*

“Hyung, I’ll go..” I said. He didn’t replied me. Maybe he fell asleep.

 

And now, I’m with Seunghyun-hyung, Nayoung and Chaerin.

I don’t know that Seunghyun-hyung and Chaerin are that close. Okay, I know they already know each other even before Jiyong-hyung introduce her to hyung but.. Even Nayoung called her umma?

Aish~ complicated.

Even if he dates her. I still don’t get it.

He already move on? I know he hurt so bad when Minah-noona choose Jiyong-hyung, he even didn’t want to talked to Jiyong-hyung. No, Seunghyun is okay when Minah-noona choose Jiyong-hyung, he thought Jiyong is better than him and that’s why he choose to let Minah-noona go with Ji-Hyung, he just got really mad at Ji-Hyung when he knew that Ji-Hyung was fallen in love badly with someone else and hurt Minah-noona, He felt like he handed Minnah-noona to the wrong person. Aigoo~ this is super-duper-mega complicated.

 

*gasped*

 

Or….

Seunghyun-hyung used Chaerin to made Jiyong-hyung depressed! He wanted to take Chaerin from Ji-hyung! That’s why Chae with Seunghyun-hyung and Jiyong-hyung depressed. Ah! Genious Daeraemon!

But,

No, Ji-Hyung was fallen badly in love with someone who e-mailed him for 12 years and she’s name is Dara.. Not Chaerin. But… His eyes… It cant lied. He had a different feeling toward Chae.

 

And now, the person who sat next to me…

His eyes.. Its glow, when he looks at Chaerin..

I never saw Hyung like this before. The way he looks Chae is the same when he looked at Minah-noona. I’m sure of it.

 

 

 

Author's note : Actually i really want to wrote more. but.. I save it for the next chapter.......... I'll update twice like always..but if I didn't receive some comments, i will delayed it hahaha /slap ^^ and I wanted to say thanks for my childhood friend, Marcel for gave me the 'playing the basketball with children' inspiration. he played basketball with my nieces 2 days ago and I found it cute because he is a bad boy at school hahaha

 

OMO! Chaerin broke down once again... Bad Ji! Its your time to taste your own medicine *evillaugh* But it seems like Jiyong also hurt. aigoo~ But he hurt Chaerin and Seunghyun in the past time -__-

 

 

 

Preview for the next chapter  :

 

I thinking about what Seunghyun-oppa told me before I go all the way back to Korea. I looked out to the window beside me, its just skies and clouds.  *sigh*

"Chae... you think about that Seunghyun-guy, arent you?" Dara asked. I didn't replied her.

"It is too much, Chae.. You'll hurt both of them.."

.

.

"I just... wanted to be loved.. I'm to tired to loving.."

"Ji loves you Chae.."

"But someone needs me more"

 

I fall in love with TOP's nose and gaze.. Dang!!