Chapter 9 : Fight the 'Bad' Feelings

The Risk That I'm Taking

Jiyong’s POV

 

It’s been 7 weeks since I stayed in Korea. I am happy here, really. But I can’t denied that I miss Japan too. My mom and Dad,My job, my studio, my friends, My dog..

Ah.. But Korea is very refreshed!

I love Chaerin’s mom homemade meal, since my mom didn’t really into cook, my mom busy with her boutique.

I love to play chess with Chaerin’s dad, my dad doesn’t like chess, he prefer played with his birds!

I love to teased Chaerin cause of her nerdy and childish things.

I love to play with… Dara

 

Dara..

 

The girls that I always fall in love with.

The one who always gave me support, remember my birthday, the one who always gave me advice back then…

But,

Why the hell I feel.. that.. there’s something wrong with it..

I admit it,

Dara is very cute..  she’s talkactive, bright, cheerful, exactly like Dara, 12 years ago..

She can made me laugh, is bring me happiness..

But…

I feel, Dara is not Dara on e-mails. She’s different. Aish~ so frustrating!

And Chaerin.. Ah, that nerdy girl!

She’s always be a nice, wise, mature girl..

The one that I can learn a lot from, the one that I can lean my head on when I’m tired and lonely.

She’s a hardworker, but.. she’s really cared about me.

I feel so…. Comfortable with her.

Maybe it because she’s so wise, calm and mature, that’s why I felt very comfortable with her.

Sometime, she can be a cute girl! Her eyes light up when she find that bear! What is the name of that bear? Rila..Rikaluma? Ah~ I ever found that bear in Japan, it’s quite popular in Japan.

I always wanted to have a younger sibling,

Chaerin is the perfect one!

But, Why she never send me an e-mail before? Never! even once!

 

I pull out the drawer in this room, There is a small velvet ring box. I opened that box and, you can see a ring.

Diamond ring.

I should gave this to the person that I willing to love for all the time in life.

The one that I’ll take as a wife.

 

I planned to give this ring to Dara, propose her.

That’s exactly my reason, why I came to Korea.

 

But why?

Why I feel everything is not in the right place, now?

Aish~ should I think twice about this? Am I too fast to asked Dara to be my wife?

 

But Chaerin said, that’s I must be confident…

 

Chaerin… What should I  do now?

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

Someone knocked my room. I opened the door. Not before I put it in the drawer back.

“Ah,Imo-ya!” There is Chaerin’s mom standing in front of my door.

“Jiyong-ah, did I wake you up?”

“Ah, no  Imo,  what’s wrong?” Imo lower down her voice. I think she wanted to talked to me secretly.

“Can I enter your room?” She asked.

“Ah of course..” I let her in.

“Actually, I really wanted to make a surprise party for Chaerin… She’ll be 21 two days for now!”

“Ah~ I see... so what you want me to do Imo?”

“Can you umm… Buy her a birthday cake tomorrow? Just go with Dara! She’s exactly knows what cake Chaerin likes”

“Of course, I need to buy her a gift to..” I smiled at her “But how I can go with Dara? She’ll surely follows us!”

“Don’t worry, she’ll go with Junsu tomorrow!” Junsu? Who’s that?

“Junsu?” I lift my eyebrows. Asked at Imo.

“He is Chaerin’s friend, they are always take a vocal class together every Saturday!”

What? Imo let her daughter go with a boy? Aish~

“Jiyong-ah!” Chaerin’s mom waved her hands in front of my face.

“Ah~ mianhae Imo-ah.. So, I’ll just buy her a cake? What should I give her as a gift then?”

“Buy her… I’m not sure about what she need and want, right now.. but I think she ever told me that she want a boyfriend.. hahaha.. just kidding, you can ask Dara, I am sure she knows what Chaerin’s want! Night Jiyong” Imo left me. I just smiled at her and…

Chaerin wants a boyfriend? *chuckled* she’s cute!

.

.

.

Wait…

Why I’m so happy to hear that?

 

 

Author's note : Oh~ Uri Jiyongie, he's confused about his own feeling! Aigooo~ So, Again, HATE or LOVE Jiyong? :p

WELL........ HAPPY BDAY JINGYO!!!!! :3

 

 

and... here's the teaser for the next chappie :

 

"Dara-ya, what should I buy for Chaerin?" Jiyong said while looking for a cake.

"Strawberry shortcake ofcourse!!"

"Oh, she has the same taste with you! You are a strawberry lover too, aren't ya?"

"Nope, I alergic with Strawberries.."

Jiyong frozen. Alergic... but she told ever told me.. she LOVES strawberries... does it means...