Chapter 2 : Inivisible

The Risk That I'm Taking

--------------------------------------------

~12 years later~

 

 

Chaerin's POV

 

And that's the lies goes on. He always sent me e-mail. Ups. I mean, He always sent Dara e-mail and I always replied it. I told him what I was thought, what I liked and dislike, the kind of books that I read, what colour that I liked, what song that I listened. Even tough, he knows me as Dara. Not Chaerin. And he never mention Chaerin ever again. I bet he was forget that Chaerin ever exist. But I don't care....As long as I can make him happy :)

 

Everythings goes so smooth and calm........ Until...

 

 

 

Dara,

Guess what?

I'll come home.

I mean...... I'll come to Koreaa !!!! I've got a very long holiday from my office..... So so so.... We finally can meet Dara! I miss you so so bad! I wanna se the old Dara soon ke ke ke  ^^

 

P.S You gotta pick me up in airport!

 

Jiyong.

 

"O-MY-GOD!!!!!!" Chaerin screamed.

 

 

------

 

"Dara!!!!! Open the door!!!!" I knocked her room after ran away from my house.

"Daraaa please open it!!!"

The sleepy Dara finally comes out.

"What the hell Chaerin?!" She rubs her eyes, she seems so tired, I felt sorry to wake her up, but scratch that! This is more urgent!

"Dara this is an urgent situation! You have to helped me!!!"

"Okay okay, you ran from your house in 11 o'clock in the night and woke me up, I'll bet it'll be very damn serious as global warming matter"

"YESS IT IS! For me yes!" I still can't be calmed.

"Okay, what it is?"

"Jiyong is coming.." I look at her with serious look and serious tone.

"Who's Jiyong?"

"What the helll Dara!!!!! Jiyong!! Our childhood best friend! The one who moved to Japan ten years ago!" I can't believe that Dara forgot Jiyong. It will be hard!

"Oh, that chubby cheeks boy! I remember him.. So what's wrong if he comes?"

"Daraaa!! 10 years ago you asked me for replying his e-mail for you, and I...." I'm nervous to say this. Geeez! Should I say this? Dara will be mad seriously!

"What?"

"I reply his e-mail.."

"Then?"

"I pretend to be you..." I bit my lips.

"Oh DAMN!!!! Why the hell are you doing that!!!!!!!" Dara started to screamed.

"You told me I can reply it!"

"But, it's already 12 years!! You lied to him for 12 years!!"

"I know.. I was wrong! Sorry!" I said 'sorry' in lower tone.

"So what you gonna do? Tell him?"

"NO!!! He will hate me :("

"Aissh... So what?!"

"Please, if he asked you about the e-mail, just say you sent it, pleaseeeeee" I'm begging her with my puppy eyes.

“But Chaerin, I didn’t know anything about him. How can I admit that I was sent the e-mail? How if he asked me anything about it and I can’t answer it? I can’t lie Chaerin-ah”

“I will help you eonnie, I’ll tell you about anything that I wrote for him, please!!”

“Aish! Okay okay! You gotta pay for this!”

“I’ll give you a new shoes? Ottae?” I smiled. I knows that Dara will not rejected my please, I know her very well.

“Aish this kid, okay!” Dara back to her room, not forget to slammed her door. She must be upset. But don’t worry, she never mad at me for a long time, i’ll bet she will calmed tomorrow and told me what shoes that she want for the payment.

Aish.. I feel bad for lying, but can’t do anything. If Jingyo oppa knows that Dara doesn’t want to reply his e-mail he must be feels sad. I hate when he cried and wailed to his mom, it’s so ridiculous. Ani.. he must be grown up right now, I wonder what he looks like now, does he  looks more handsome? Does he still had chubby  cheeks?  I chuckled and wondered all the way home. Dara’s house is not really far from mine. So i prefer walk while wondered what Jingyo oppa looks like now... back to oppa, he is so bad.. After 10 years, how can he never asked about me? The Chaerin? He just talk about Dara... I know.. I know.. He likes her. He likes the cute, nice, talkactive Dara. But, I am his bestfriend too, am I? But he never asked me. I smiled bitterly.

“Chaerin, where have you been?! It’s late and you just ran earlier!” My mom said it loud.

“I just.. go to Dara’s house”

“You make me worry! Do not ever do that again okay!”

“Mom.. I am 21 years old, I can take care of myself” Gezzzz... my mom, she always like this. I know I am her only child but it doesn’t mean she could control me, I’m a big girl right now.

“Anyway, Uncle Kwon just called, he said that Jiyong will spent his holiday here, in Korea!”

“Yeah..  I know mom” I lay my body down on the couch. I closed my eyes, ugh.. I’m so sleepy.

“We have to pick him up at the airport, baby! Ah I wonder how he looks like now, has my baby boy grow up?” My mom sat beside me.

“Yeah.. Can’t wait to meet him, *yawn* mom, I am sleepy, goodnight” I go to my room.

I really mean it. I can’t wait to see him

 

Oppa,

I really glad about the news,

I can’t wait to see you soon

But how you recognize me in airport? You haven’t see me for 12 years.. But, yes I will pick you up.. see ya,

 

Dara.

 

Once you lied, you can’t stop, all you can do is make another lie.

 

I grab my I-pod, put the headphone on my ears, and started to play the song. I like Rap and R n B, but sometime I like a song, beside Rap and RN b,  when the lyric fit with my situation.

 

I just wanna show you,

She don't even know you,

She's never gonna love you like I want to..

And you just see right through m,

If you only knew me,

We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable,

Instead of just Invisible..