Chapter 6 : That’s what are friends for.... Friend?

The Risk That I'm Taking

“Chaerin we have to rock the stage, okay!!  Don’t be nervous, you worked hard for this concert! I know we can do it!” Dara lectured me this morning.

-____-

 

Why the hell is she doing? Support me? I’m not that nervous.  She is the one who usually nervous.

“Dara, I’m okay....  before you calm me down, it would be better if you calmed yourself first..” I talked to her while adding some blusher to my cheeks.

“Yeah you’re right! I messed up!” She starring to the floor.

“Daraa..... Don’t be so unconfident, you are beautiful, you are our fresh vocal..  we can’t do anything without you..” I hug her.

“Thanks Chaerin-ah, you are the best!”

“I’M BEYONCE, okay.. bommie.. you’re beyonce tonight! Oke...*deep breath*” Bommie , my another friend passes us. She looks extremely nervous!

Okay, it’s looks like.. everybody was nervous.

 

Suddenly, a SMS comes to my phone.

 

From : Jiyong oppa.

Chae-ah! Fighting! I’ll treat you and Dara ice cream after this show! So, do your BEST! Uri Chaerinnie is the best! J i’m on my seat..

 

I hug my phone into my chest. My heart beats  faster.  Gosh, am I the one who falling in love right now? No.. Jiyong oppa also, but with another girl. Aish… Why do I sounds so pathetic?

Anyway, I’ll perform a song today with Bommie, Dara and Minzy (our Junior) we’ll perform “I Love You”

 

“Girls! Nolja!!!”

 

___

 

When you feel like there’s no way out..

Love is the only way..

 

Ok.. I must said, I am nervous. BUT, All I can do now is do my best and DON’T MESSED UP THE CHOREO!!

 

I love you~

I love you~

 

I can see a few boys holding a banner with my name on it, I didn’t know I was popular ke ke ke , I wonder what’s Jiyong oppa doing. Where the hell is his seat?

 

Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?

I still don’t know your heart either..

 

I kept smiling and dancing and singing but my mind? It’s flew.. searched for Jiyong oppa.

Aishh…. I can’t be like this. My dance partner, Donnie,  kept touched me, I know.. it is just for the choreo, but I don’t know… I didn’t really like being touched by a men.

 

I love you everyday, don’t get away, take me away!

I love you everyday, in every way, I Love you..

 

Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?

I still don’t know your heart either..

 

Finally the song finished. Fiuwwh~ Thanks for attending anyone! Thanks for supports me and the girls.

“Kyaaaa~~~ we did it!!!” We’re hugged each other. We worked so damn hard for this.

“Aishh.. we should debut you know!” Bommie said while cried.

“Bommie, don’t cry…..” Dara hugged Bommie and both of them cried together. Minzy and I just laughed.

“Okay girls, congratulation…” Suddenly,  a male voice can be heard.

“Who are you?” Bommie asked.

“Ah.. Jiyong-ah!!” Dara greeted him. Yes, he is Jiyong oppa. He is holding two bouquets of flower.

“He is our childhood friend, he just came back from Japan..” I explained to Bommie and Minzy who look confused.

“Um.. This is for Dara and Chaerin, and, Hi, I’m Jiyong, nice to meet you, girls” He gaves me and Dara the flower. Then bowed to Bommie and Minzy.

“Oh, Hi, I’m Bommie and this is Minzy”

“Um.. Actually I wanted to take Dara and Chaerin out today, but if you want, you can follow us..”

“Ah, sorry Jiyong-shi, Minzy and I have to go to the bookstore today, you can take Dara and Chaerin instead” Bommie smiled.

“But Jiyong-ah…… I have to go, Taeyang needs me for his showcase, I have to dance with him, he will kills me if I didn’t  come! You didn’t know how rude he is!” Dara said it cutely. Taeyang is one of her classmate, my senior who has a cute eye smile. I think he likes Dara that’s why he always teased and bullied her but in a cute way.

But… Jiyong oppa didn’t looks so happy.. he is.. jealous… I can feel the deathly atmosphere from him.

“Umm.. It’s okay..” Jiyong oppa looks so disappointed.

“So have fun with Chaerin, Jiyong-ah! Don’t miss me” Dara went away while stick out her tongue.

“so, Chaerin, we gotta go… Bye Chaerin, Bye Jiyong” Bommie and Minzy walked away.

“Well oppa, wanted to go home?” I asked. I’m a bit hurt seeing him like this. He just stared blankly, took a deep breath and…

“Nah, we’ll go, I already promised, I’ll treat you ice cream. Kaja!” He held my hand, and smiled.

___

 

“Hmm.. What flavour do you want, Oppa? Hmm.. This Strawberry Ice Cream looks nice..” I can’t help but wailing when I found Ice cream~ Oppa and I love Ice cream so much!

“You like strawberry? Same as Dara then..”

“Hm? Dara doesn’t like strawberry ice cream oppa, she prefers chocolate.. What flavour do you want  oppa?”  I don’t really pay attention at Jiyong oppa. I’m busy with my ice cream.  

“Same as yours..” He is a bit quiet.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Hmm” He looks bored.

“Are you bored?”

“no…”

I felt hurt. Really hurt. He didn’t appreciated me at all! I stood up and yell.

“YA!!  I know you were jealous but, can you appreciated me for a day? Don’t ever asked me to go out with if in the end you didn’t talked at all! Forget it! I’ll go!” When I was about to go, Jiyong oppa  stopped me and held my hand.

“Chaerin-ah.. I’m so sorry.. Forgive me, please?” He sounds so sincere. And…. A Whole café starring at us right now!

“Kid, Everybody always had a fault, forgive him…” A grandmother who starring at us said that.

“Yeah you should forgive him..” A women added.

“Umm.. actually, it  is not what are you thinking…” I answered it.

“Chaerin, I’m so so sorry, I know I was wrong.. What’s can make you better? Two cups of ice cream?” Aishh..  this childish oppa.

“Fine.. but you have to take me to my favourite place after this!”

“I’ll take you anywhere, princess, your wish is my favour” He stick out his tongue.

___

 

“Han river looks so beautiful in the night..” Jiyong oppa and I go to Han River after ate ice cream tonight. I like this view so much, so calmed..

“There is so much place like this in Tokyo oppa..”

“Nope.. This is more beautiful..” He smiled. “You know what the different is?” He asked me, look at my face.

“What?”

“Because……… In Korea.. I have you and Dara who always, stand by me” He smiled at me. I just stared at him, I have nothing to say.

"Chaerin-ah?"

"Wae?"

“You’re acted like my mother.. always, protected me” Jiyong oppa smiled.

“Really? You didn’t like it?”

“Nope.. That is what I loved from you..”

I blushed. Yeah, I love you to Oppa, in a different way..

“Chaerin-ah, you don’t have any idea how I missed Dara and you when I’m in Japan..”

“Oh… really” oppa, I’m pretty sure you just missed Dara, not me, but, even if it’s just pretended, please let me kept it.

“Oh, and I have a few friends in Japan, you have to meet them! There is TOP, Seungri, Daesung! They are Korean, they are my friends at work” He looks so happy when he told me about them, I really curious about them.

“And Kiko?”

“How did you know about her?”

“Umm.. D-dara ever told me…” Aishh… Chaerin-ah….

“Ah, she is my ex, but I’m okay with her.. she’s my secretary” he didn’t looks hurt at all. He told me he was depressed after broke up with her 3 years ago but, I think he is okay now.

“And your boyfriend? Have you ever dated before?”

“Um… once… when I was in high school..” I tried to remember him, I even forget his name is.. aigoo

“oh tell me!!” Jiyong oppa looks so excited.

“I was forgot about him.. sorry..”

“Aigoo…. You are still young but you have forgotten? Ckckck.. Old Lady Chaerin..”

“No I am not..” I hit his arms. But he just chuckled.

“Chae-ah.. do you think that Dara will accept me if I confess my feeling toward her?” his face suddenly looks so serious.

 

This topic again…

He will confess..

 

“Oppa… you have to be confident..” I didn’t know what to say anymore. It’s just.. hurt.

“But I don’t know what to do if she rejected me.. It’ll be so hurt”

“Oppa.. Love is pain.. If it’s doesn’t hurt, that is not love..” I smiled “Kaja, Mom must be so worry of us..”

 

____

 

This night..

All I can do is cried, I play a song  from my computer, out loud!

I wished nobody could hear me.

 

“Chaerin-aaah!! Turn off the song!!! I can’t sleep!” My mom screamed. Haissst… This should be a sad scene but my mom ruined it.

I turn off the song, I washed my face and then go to sleep.

 

I hope, The pain would go away when I woke up later..

 

 

Author’s note : Poor Chaerinie.. L I felt so bad after I made this chappie, I really wanted to punched Jiyong for being so insensitive!!

 

Another teaser for next chapter for today?

Or you want to wait until I finished the next chapter?