Chapter 22 : Vice Versa

The Risk That I'm Taking

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Hyung! Whassup!”Daesung greeted me when he arrived in the airport. I just smiled.

“Where  is Seungri?” I asked.

“Ah. I don’t know, He didn’t picked his phone up when I called him”

“Ah, So, He wouldn’t go to Korea with us?”

“Maybe Seungri is just late, let’s wait for him for 5 minutes more, but...”

“HEY GUUYS!!” Seungri,Seunghyun and Little Nayoung comes out.

“Annyeong haseyo sam-chonideul..” Little Nayoung bowed when she saw us. She’s cuter than the last time I saw her, I never saw her again since that day, the day when Seunghyun became cold toward me. Well.. I guess now I’m paid my mistake now.. He doesn’t have to hate me anymore.

“Jiyong-samchon! I miss you..” She hugged my legs. I’m kinda suprised with her, she still remember me? I held her.

“Samchon miss you too, Nayoung-ah”

Seunghyun stared at us with a cold expression. Sigh. He doesn’t like this for sure.

“Ehm, I think Seunghyun-appa is jealous now, I had to let you go..” I smiled at her. She chuckled.

“Appa, Nayoung love you, Don’t be jealous..” She said to Seunghyun cutely. He just nodded.

“Guys, come on.. We’ll late”

 

---------------------------------

 

“Jiyong-ah.. can I talk to you?” Seunghyun-hyung said when I’m about to sleep o my seat in the plane. He wanted to talk with me?

“Ah..y-yes..”  He sat beside me. Where is Seungri??

“Jiyong-ah.. I just want to make our friendship up like before, can we?”

Aish~ Is it you who didn’t talked to me in the first place.

“Of course...”

He smiled.

 

“You should visit Nayoung, she missed you” He added. I just chuckled I kept looked down “Nayoung said she missed her Jikachu-Samchon who always gave her many toys”

“And.. I’m sorry about Chaerin..”

 

I froze. Why he bring her up now? Why is it he try to said to me?

 

“You didn’t do anything wrong hyung.. It’s Chaerin’s and My Problem.. You just helped her and she helped you.. I can understand it...”

“No, I was wrong” He looked at me. Deeply. “I love her. I can’t let her go.. I can’t give her back to you”

 

He is serious. I breathed heavily. I really want to hit him and shouted at him to not touched her. But I can’t, she is not mine. She is his.

“Hyung..”

“I know you love her Ji, the way you looked at her, its different.. I never saw you looked at a girl like that. You love her, am i Right?” He asked. I just nodded.

“I’m sorry.. Ji, I always thought I wouldn’t love her, I always knew you love her you and it wouldn’t fair if I took her from you. I helped her because I know your bad tempered issue. I just want to saved her then gave her back.. But now I can’t.. Nayoung loves her..” He said while stared at Nayoung.

Hyung.. please stop talking.. Your words.. It feels like opened the scar that I had in my heart.


“Please, let me be with her.. I know, she still loves you, but she’ll try.. She promised me.. Please forget her..”

 

I can’t stop my tears that flows down into my cheeks.

Hyung begged me.

If he took Chae from me rudely maybe I will fight.. but... He begged me? I don’t know what to say now..

 

“Hyung.. If you do this just because you want to made me feel what do you feel when I took Minah away from you...”

“I thought it at first... I wanted to used her to take a revenge to you” He cutted me. “But now, its different.. I really like her, Nayoung too..” He said.

I kept silent. So.. It’s really over now?

I can’t fight my love for her? It’s all done?

 

“I will.. propose her..” He continued.

The answer for my both question is now, Yes.

It’s over. It’s all done.

 

------------------

 

Seunghyun POV

 

I said it to Ji. I finally said it to Ji.

He just kept silent, I can see him crying, but.. I can’t do anything. I can’t hold myself. I Had to said that because I know.. Ji wouldn’t betrayed me this time. He betrayed me before because he didn’t know that I had a feeling toward Minah. Now, I told him to gave up on Chaerin, he will be think of that before do anything and fight for Chaerin. Do I sound so desperate? I don’t know... I just don’t want Nayoung gets hurt if I didn’t fight for Chaerin.

Mianhae, Jiyongah..

 

I saw Chaerin waited for us at the airport. She looks so beautiful. She with Dara and.. ah! The singer whom I attended the concert!

I smiled at Chaerin, ran to her and hug her tight.

When I hug her, I can heard some gasps.

 

“Oppa.. don’t be like this” Chaerin whispered.

“Did Nayoung’s umma miss me?” I said while hug her. She didn’t hug me back. I bet she’s shy.

“Oppa..Nayoung is pouted..”She let me go. She reached Nayoung and hug her.

“Umma.. miss you..” Nayoung said. Chaerin chuckled and then held her.

“Woahh.. you look like a perfect family!” Daesung said. Seungri just opened his eyes bigger.

“But I thought Chaerin is Ji-hyung’s girlfriend..” Seungri said. Eiiss.. He doesn’t know the truth yet. Isn’t he?

“Seungriah.. what are you talking about.. Chaerin is my forever lovely dongsaeng! Ya! Chaerinah? You didn’t greeted your oppa?” Jiyong said while chuckled. He teased Chaerin like he forgot what happened in Japan and treated Chaerin like she is just his little sister like before.

Chaerin stucked for awhile but smiled at Jiyong in the end.

“Ah, annyeong haseyo, oppa..” She smiled.

“So, this is Dara and Taeyang, my.. friends..” Jiyong introduced Dara and Taeyang who just standing in front of us like a stranger.

“Man, we don’t even know each other” Taeyang said it to Jiyong. Dara stepped on his foot.

“Shut up!” She ‘loudly’ whispered to taeyang. Made us laugh.

“Jiyong-oppa, I heard your family will come to Korea, where they are now?” Chaerin asked casually at Ji. But why do I feel that she just pretend?

“Ah, they will come tonight, maybe around 7 p.m..” Jiyong smiled.

“Ah~ I got it, So, All of You’ll be stayed at Chaerin’s house?” Dara asked.

“Nah, Me and Seungri will go to the hotel, Tabi and Nayoung will stayed at Tabi’s house, and for Ji-hyung..”

“I will be stayed in Chaerin’s. My family’ll stayed there either”

“Okay.. Come on Seungri, Bye Hyungs, Noona, Chaerin and Nayoung..” Daesung and Seungri left us.

“I think, Nayoung is really tired. I need to go to my house quickly.. See you soon, Chae” I picked Nayoung up. Aish, she slept in Chaerin’s embraced.

“Be  careful, Seunghyun-ah..” She said. She didn’t call me oppa? Cute. I smiled.

“Arraseo..” I pinched her nose.  “Bye.. Ji, Dara, Taeyang..” I left them.

 

I started to walked but.. Ah !! I forgot something.

I went to them again. And..

 

Kissed Chaerin’s cheek.

“See you tonight Chae-ah..” I whispered in her right ear.

 

 

-------------------

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

“See you tonight, Chae-ah..”

He said it before he left us for real. Dara stared at me sadly. Aish.. Why the hell with that expression. My boyfriend, kissed my cheek. What’s wrong that?

But Ji-oppa...

Is he.. moved on already? He just stared at me like everything in Japan is never exist.

I’m glad if he is. But hurting too.

Aish! Chae! You are Seunghyun’s now. You can’t be like this.

 

“So , I think I don’t really tired guys,what about play somewhere?” He said.

“But you just came, you don’t tired at all?” I asked. Worriedly. Aigoo.. he need a rest really. He is.. skinnier than before.

“No no no..  I really want to go with you and Dara like before, We can go to amusement park or watch movie...”

“No amusement park! It’s too tiring!” I pouted.

“Arraso!! Let’s go watch movie then!! Won Bin new movie! Come on!!” Dara seemed so excited.

“Ya!! No no no! Who said you can watch it, huh?!” Taeyang-oppa shouted at Dara onnie.

“Aish! We don’t even asked for your opinion, ugly monster, so you better shut up. If you want came with us, it’s okay, but if you won’t its better” Dara rolled her eyeballs. Aish this childish couple.

“U-umm.. so? We’ll gonna watch a movie or not?” Jiyong oppa asked.

“Of course!!! Come on!!”

 

-------------

 

Jiyong POV

 

Actually, I just want to spent more time with her, that’s why I asked the to hang  out first before we go home. I just want to make her comfortable with me and forgive what I have done to her in the past so both of us didn’t have to hurt in the future even if It will so hard for me to live without her. Or live near her, but she is taken by another man.

 

“Onnie!! I don’t want to watch it! It’s a horror movie!!” Chaerin shouted.

“AIGOO.. It is just a movie.. come on!”

“No!”

“Chae-ah I don’t know you were this coward..” I chuckled. She stared at me with her sharp eyes. Geezzz goosebumb! She is quite scary.

“Okay. Let’s watch it!” She walked off like a boss to the studio. I shook my head. Dara gave me her big smiled.

I smiled back at her.

 

---------------

 

-_________-

Okay its already 30 minutes since we went inside the studio and the movie is not scary at all. But Dara (and Taeyang) kept screaming. Aish. I don’t know they are such a..

 

“Kyaa” Chaerin screamed. She hided in my right arm. I looked at her. She looked at me.

“Sorry..” She said. I just smiled.

“Are you scared?” I asked. She nodded lighty and kept looked down.Abandoned the screen in front of us.

“The sounds is quite scary though” She mumbled.

“Don’t look if you scared, just look at me, my face is better than those unknown creatures” I looked at her face. She sighed. But end up looked at my face.

“Wanna some popcorn?” I gave her my popcorn. She took some while kept staring at my face.

“Am I so handsome?” I .

“I have no choice, at least you better that that ghost..”

I just chuckled.

 

------------------------

 

“I will treat you lunch, guys..” I said.

“Oh, sorry, I can’t I have to go.. I had a magazine’s interview.. Dara come with me?” Taeyang said.

“No, I can’t go with you, taeyangie.. I can’t.. leave her with a boy.. you know.. she was taken and I just scared her boyfriend will be..” She said awkwardly. Ah I think I know what she is tried talk about.

“Okay, Bye Ji, Chae, Halmoni..” Taeyang sticked out his tongue at Dara. She kicked his foot.

“AW!!”

“Bye Taeyangie.. Don’t come to bother me again!” Dara waved her hand at Taeyang.

 

They are cute.

 

“Ah.. so, Let’s go then..”

 

-------------------------

 

“So Jiyongie.. What will you do in Korea? I heard you’ll make another studio here..” Dara said. Chaerin just kept silent and ate her meal.

“Yeah.. something like that.. and My family missed you guys, so they’re come to Korea either”

“Hmm.. that’s good” She said.

“Waiter! I need a bottle of soju again” I said to the waiter but Chaerin held my hand.

“Oppa.. you’ve drink too much!” She said.

“I’m not drank anyway.. Let me drink some more okay? I’ll be okay..” I smiled. Ugh.. My head is spinning. But I’m not drunk. I’m sober.


“Chae, boys are like that!” Dara said. “And I’m the one whose driving, so it’ll be okay..” Dara added. They are not drink even a bit. I’m the one who is drinking.

“He’ll sick onnie..Oppa, stop this, okay, I’ll get some tea to shoote you down” When she stood up, I grabs her hand.

“No.. Don’t leave me.. just stayed here..” I tried to smiled at her. I really mean it. I just need her beside me. I’m not too drunk anyway.

“Okay but please stop drinking soju, okay?” She warned me like a mother. I just nodded.

“Onnie, Let’s go home..” Chaerin’s said.

“Arraseo..” She pouted.

“Let’s play again tomorrow, ne?” I said.

“Yes.. so now,let’s go home..” Chaerin patted my back. Massage my shoulders.

“Promise?”

 

...........

 

“Yes..” She said softly.

 

 

------------------

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

Okay, I can’t understand Chaerin at all! She definitely still in love with that Jiyong!! She took care of him very well.

And for that poor man.. I know he still hurting. He just pretend to be okay. But I know, His heart is pained so so so so mcuh!

Their Love are so difficult!

 

But... Seunghyun........ The way he treated Chaerin at the airport, It’s so.. Lovely.

They looked like a perfect family with that Nayoung between them. Aigooo. I can see Chaerin is like this Nayoung so much.

 

I look at the back seat in my car. Jiyong is sleeping in Chae’s shoulder.

I told her to sat beside Jiyong because I know he is drunk. And I don’t want someone puke on my car seat!

 

“Chae-ah..” I said. She kept staring at the window. Humming a song.

“Don’t hurt yourself.. You’ve already suffer from loving him.. Now he loves you back, be with him..” I said. She didn’t look at me at all. She kept stared at the window.

 

“Not in this life onnie..” She said. She looked at Jiyong’s face.

“Oppa you look so calm.. Be okay always, ne? You have to promise me that you’ll be okay..” She said. Ah! My heart aches when look at that couple. Why the hell they have to be like this? When will this couple got their happiness then? Aishh..

 

-------------------------------

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Oppa.. wake up, we arrived..” Someone poked my cheeks. Ah, I’m still sleepy!

“Oppa..” She tapped my cheeks. I opened my eyes.

It’s Chaerin. She looks like a goddess.

I smiled and rubbed my eyes. I’m still in Dara’s car.

 

“You can continued your sleep in the room, oppa, Let’s go into the house first..” She said.

“Yes.. thanks..” I grab my bags and go into the house. Chae’s umma already waited for me.

“Annyeong haseyoo..” I bowed.

“Ah Jiyongie.. Why did you so skinny! Aigooo~ you didn’t eat well? Aisssh..” She kissed my forehead. I smiled.

“Ani imo-ya.. I’m just so busy at work that’s why I lose some weights” I said.

“Okay, go get to your room, you still remember the room, didn’t you?”

I nodded.

 

“I will go to the upstair then..” I said then went to the room. Chaerin went nowhere. She’s maybe with Dara in the backyard.

Well.. The room is still looked the same.

 

It well organized, Like aways. I jump to the bed. Smashing my back with the matress.

I closed my eyes.

 

Chae-ah... I love you.. Should I really have to let you go?

 

I got up from the bed.

I haven’t unpacked my things. When I’m about to put my laptop on the table, I found a letter.

 

When will my head

erase you?

One day, two days, one month,

if long term then a few years

 

And someday in your memories,

I won’t live in it, you will erase me, but you still my Only One.

 

 

What is this?

 

I put the letter on my pocket.

 

 

 

Author's note : I'm so so sorry if the Skydragon moment in this chapter it didn't real satisfying. I keep it for the next chapter. And ...... 4 more chapter till this story end!! The subbies of this story reached 50+ !!! wooooooowwwwww.....................Thaaaaaanks ^^^^^^ for the comments too.. thank u thank u thank u so much ^^