Chapter 19 : Seunghyun...

The Risk That I'm Taking

Dara’s POV

 

“Annyeong haseyo, Choi Nayoung-ibnida” A beautiful little girl bowed at me. She is Chaerin friend’s daughter. Okay I know this little girl is very cute. And not forget to mention her dad is so so so handsome. But.. Chaerin aigooo… How can she met a married man?

“Ah, annyeong haseyo, my name is Dara, you can call auntie Dara”

“Ah, umma, this is your bestfriend?” She asked to Chaerin. MWO?! UMMA??? My jaw dropped. Okay this is not funny. SHE DATE THIS HANDSOME MARRIED MAN????

“Yes, baby, this is my bestfriend, and the one who was singing at the stage is her boyfriend” Chaerin’s chuckled but stopped when I showed her my deathly glared. Aigoo~ Boyfriend? I rather hang myself.

“Nayoung-ah, can I talked a while with… your umma?” I said. I signaled her to talked to me. FACE TO FACE. She owe me EXPLAINATION!

“Baby, I will talked to her first okay, Go with you daddy.. I’ll follow you when I’m done” She kissed her forehead and then dragged me.

KISS? Aigooooo… Is she really serious about it??

.

.

.

“What?” Chaerin asked.

“Are you crazy?? You were date that handsome man?”

“No I’m not.. he is just a friend..But yeah, he is handsome” She rolled her eyes.

“Aigoo~ Is he available? I mean.. Is he single? You will not get closer to a married man right? And what the hell with ‘umma’ thingy”

“Yeah, he is single and yes of course I don’t want to be a third party and.. She called me umma because she needs an umma figure.. Her mom was past away, right after gave birth to her” She explained.

Fiuwh~

I relieved. Aigoo~ She made me worried jinca!!

“Well, He is handsome Chaerin-ah, he looks like a model! So cool! What is he?” Do I sound like a fangirl? Ah you don’t know how it feel! He is really really handsome! I tell you the truth!

“Okay Dara, I will tell, my handsome friend about that later, and he is a lawyer.. I have to go, Nayoung must be worried about me..” Chaerin said. Uh.. She likes that little girl so much.

“Yeah, I just remember you have a daughter now, go on! I’ll go to Jiyong’s house.. He must be drowned on his tears now” I said it. But… Chae looks so gloomy all of a sudden. Aish! Stupid Dara! I should not bring Jiyong up for this moment.

“Ah.. Chae ah.. Sorry I didn’t mean..”

“Its okay eonnie.. But, if you meet him, just.. take care of him..I heard.. he is sick, I gotta go.. bye!” Chae went away from me.

That girl.. She still cared for him.. I’m sure

I’m glad there is someone who really loved he r for sure, That seunghyun-guy can’t lied. His gazed toward Chae is showed how much he impressed with her.

And the kid.. She is cute, she looked like her dad. And the most important is, She makes Chaerin forget her pain. Chaerin is really likes children. She wants to be a good wife and mom in the future, okay, girls all over the world must be want to be a good wife and mom, but Chaerin alredy have the material! She can cook, She’s a clean freak, she loves children, she is very wise and matured, she’s nagged a lot! And she even can changed the babies diaper! Like mom used to be. Nayoung must be so proud if Chaerin be her mom for real, she’ll grow up well if Chaerin be her mother.

 

But how about Jiyong?

 

Okay I agreed he really a selfish bastard! He is so insensitive toward Chae and forget Chaerin for 12 years AND.. HE CALLED HER A ! Huh~ If I were Chaerin, I’ll never ever ever forgive him! But… Chaerin still cared for him. she told me to take care of him. She is not completely move on from him. Assa! I have to tell Jiyong about this.

“Dara?” Aish! Since when this ugly monster standing beside me?

“WHAT??!”

“Where is Chaerin go? Why is she goes with that man and the child?” Taeyang asked.

“I don’t know! And He is Chaerin’s future boyfriend and Chaerin’s future stepdaughter”

“Whoaa?! Chaerin dates a widowed man?!” Taeyang shouted. Ah! He almost made me deaf. I rub my ears.

“Ya!! You don’t have to shout! Pabo! Hey Monster, want to come with me?”

“Where will you go?”

“My friend house.. c’mon..”

“WAIT, is it a guy who picked you up at the airport?” He crossed his arm on his chest. I could see his arm muscles. So manly…

Ehm.. CONCENTRATE DARA!

“Yeah he is, so? Want to come with me?”

“HELL NO. WHAT SHOULD I DO THERE THEN? TALKING TO WALL??” He shouted even louder.

“Aish! Okay, Its up to you! I just want to treat you nicely today but I think you don’t deserve it” I walked away.. huh I will count untill 5, he must be follow me like a lost puppy then.

1

.

2

.

3

.

4…..

Okay..

5… Uh.. He is not follow me? Aish! I better walked faster…

“DARAA WAIT FOR ME!!”

 

BINGO!

 

----------

 

Nayoung’s POV

 

Today is another best day!!

I walked in the middle of the town to see a parade! With my Appa and Umma!

Can you hear that? Umma!

I have a beautiful and nice Umma now! She is so so pretty like Appa said. She can cook well and play with me and appa.

And and… She bought me an ice cream before. She said she likes rilakkuma too!

With Seunghyun-appa in the left side and Chaerin-umma’s hand in my right hand, I never asked for more!

Kind fairies… wherever you are.. Can we last forever? I just want Chaerin-umma stayed with me and Appa. I will be a good girl, I promise!

 

“Umma.. ice cream..” I pointed at a bus who sell ice cream. I’m sure she’ll buy it for me.

“Honey, You have to eat a heavy meal first, I don’t want you to get cough, oppa, Let’s find a restaurant, ne?”Chaerin-umma said. But.. I don’t want to eat.. I want ice cream *pouted*

 

Talking about my appa,

He just stared at my umma. If stared could killed, I bet umma is already an angel in heaven now..

Appa looks so ummmm.. what is it called?

He just gave Chaerin’s umma gazed like my friend’s father gazed at my friend’s mother eyes! Yeah! That’s why I called her Chaerin-umma. Everyone whose gave that gazed to each other should be called by ‘umma and appa’ right?

 

----------------

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Ah, turn to the left Youngbae-ah! We almost there!!”

“Aigoo, don’t have to shouted, This car had a GPS, see? I know we almost there” He said. Okay okay.. but I’m just too excited to see Jiyong I felt pity for him.

“Yeah, this is ‘his’ house Dara-chan..” Taeyang stopped the car right in front of a big house. Oh so this is the house.

“Well, I’ll go into the house, wait here or come with me?” I asked him. he looks annoyed.

“So you asked me to come with you because you need a ride to go to ‘his’ house” He emphasized ‘his’ on his sentence and looked at me angrily.

“Aigooo.. youngbae-bae is mad at Dara-chan, ottokahe..” I . Hahahaha his face is so damn cute.

“ Aish! Forget it! I’ll wait here” His face showed that he is upset. Aigoo… I never saw him like this before.

“Hey, the owned of this house, a guy who picked me up at the airport is just my childhood friend. Now, he needs my help to took back his love.. So don’t be.. wait.. are you jealous??” My eyed opened widely. He looks like in panic but shouted once again.

“PABO! No! I just.. ah.. Just go, and don’t take so much time! I had an interview at 9 p.m” He looked away.

“Arraseo..arraseo! Wait for me okay!” I went in to thehouse.

I pushed the bell but there’s nobody opened the door.

 

“Jiyongah!!!” I shouted. Ah, he maybe couldn’t listen to me. His house is too big.

I pushed the bell once again.

 

Cklek..

 

Ah, finally someone opened the door.

“W-who are you?”

“What you mean, Its Jiyong of course!” He replied.

OH-MY-GOD! He looks extremely terrible. He even worse than yesterday! Aigoo!

“Jiyong-ah.. what happened? Aigoo even this house smelled like alcohol, what’s this, living room or trash can? Beer cans everywhere.. ckckc” Aigoo.. I never knew he was this frustated!

He didn’t say anything.

“You know what, if I were Chae, I definitely dumped you like Chaerin’s do, not because your past, but how you treated your self you know! You loved her but you didn’t do anything to fight for your love? Aish! Pabo Ji!” He is really really dumb.

“She said she wanted to move on. She said she was tired of me. She said she never came back to me..” Jiyong said it while staring blankly at the space.

“Than man up! Prove to her! Made her heart beats only for you, made her thinking about you again!” Aish this guy!

“Ji.. I know.. She needs time to heal the pain caused by you. But don’t let anyone be the cure. Make your self the cure!”

“But how… I cant think anymore..”

“Aish.. There’s nothing to do now.. she maybe don’t want to talked to you now and she with Seunghyun now,so there’s nothing to do now..”

“Seunghyun-hyung..” He lets a little chuckled. “He just wanted to take a revenge…”

 

I shocked. Does it means…………. He knows Seunghyun??? And what revenge???

“You know him?”

“He is my friend.. before..” he said.

.

.

“This is more terrible than I thought, Chaerin with one of your rival now!” I said. Good Dara. Just make him felt more hopeless and saw him  commit suicide.

“But its not that terrible.. You still have her heart Ji, She’ll never forget you easily, I mean, man.. she fallen for you more than ten years! And… you know what? She even asked me to take care of you before I came here.. she still cared for you Ji.. “ I patted his shoulder.

“Noona.. Are you sure?” He looked at me in the eyes. Aigoo my Jiyong.. he is so hopeless..

“d-don’t call me noona!! I’m not that old! Listen..  she cared for you so man up, okay? Be a real man for her!”

He looked at me.

“Will you help me?” He asked.

“What you have to asked? Of course~! This is my fault too.. I should make things right” I said.

 

----------------

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

She feds Nayoung  again, She is happily laughing with her and Nayoung looks so happy.

Ah.. I’m so busy nowadays, work and studio really wasted my time. I don’t even have time to take Nayoung out this week beside drop and picked her up to the school. Seeing Nayoung really happy now is make me really happy.

Another thing which made me happy today is.. Be with this beautiful angel had god sent for me and Nayoung..

*sigh*

Jiyong is such a . He hurts this beautiful woman until she really tired and left him? aish~

She must be in a deep pain. That’s why she left him.

 

Everything was like a dream for me..

The only thing thats make me happy is just to see My Nayoung and My Mom happy.

And I wished my noona feels happy, in heaven.. Watch us from above.

Then suddenly she comes..

I met her right after Minah choose to left Japan and go to Melbourne. She has the same taste with me and Nayoung, we love bear, and Nayoung called her Umma even if she just met her and stick with her .

Why all of this coincidence stick around in my mind?

Why does she made me hope..

 

*sigh*

 

Seunghyun… you can’t hope. Remember who is your competitor, Its Jiyong.

You’ll lose again. You just helped her. You just help a girl who just broken heart and she get well with your daughter.

 

Yeah!

 

“Umma.. Will you forget me if you’re gone? Appa said you’ll go to your home tomorrow, and your home is so faaaaaaar away… you’ll not come to our house for anytime soon” Nayoung said sadly to Chaerin. Now, Chaerin glared at me. I cough. Aish that motherly glared! Am I did wrong? I told Nayoung the truth so she didn’t have any hope for Chaerin. She’ll go away by the way.

“No, Umma never forget about you, baby.. You know what, you and appa is just like a gift for me.. You and your appa came in the right time when I need someone to lean on.. I will comeback for you” She said it to Nayoung.

Is it a white lies?

You’ll never forget about us?

 

“Nayoung-ah..  you’ve done eating , right? Do you wanted to played in the child corner? They have a slide!” I told Nayoung to played because I need to talked to Chaerin. Just chaerin. I need to clarify everythings!

When Nayoung ran to the child corner..I looked at her seriously.

“don’t let her wondering, Chaerin, she’ll hurt if she knew the truth” I said.

“How can you let her think that I will leave her? She’ll sad”

“She’ll more sad if she knew the truth..”

“The truth of what?”

“The truth of.. you just used me to.. heal your heart”

! Seunghyun! How can you said that to her!! She looked at me shocked then stood up.

“I do really like both of you, I cant believe you thought that I used you” She mad at me. Of course. She left the café.

I frozen for awhile.

 

 

“APPA!!”

 

“Wait a moment, Nayoung-ah, don’t move!”

------------

 

CHAERIN’S POV

 

He hugged me. In front of the café.

 

“I’m just... Don’t want to hoped again Chae-ah… I’m tired…” He said. I was drowned in his embraced. He felt so warm.

“I don’t know how to say this anymore.. My pain.. all of my pain disappear when you came into my life…”

I looked at his face.

“I always denied for what I might feel about you… But I cant.. I already gave my.. fragile heart for you..”  he looked at me.

 

“I love you..”

 

 

Author's note : okay, im sorry for not added the preview scene on this chappie. i'll add it next chappie. im so sleepeeh guys hoaaaammnnnnnnn, so Seunghyun is confessed. and lemee tell ya, what will chaerin's family think if Chaerin dated a man who has a daughter? *Nayoung's birth letter is under Seunghyun's name so she is officialy Seunghyun child in law*