Chapter 10 : Perfume, Flowers, or...... a Kiss?

The Risk That I'm Taking

“Chae-ah! Let’s go to the bookstore after we go to vocal class, ne?” Junsu oppa picked me up this afternoon. I’ve been skipped vocal class too long!

“Ah~ okay.. But don’t take too much time, okay?” He nodded and drives his car. Talking about an oppa … I haven’t see Jiyong oppa today! Mom said that he woke up early than go somewhere she don’t know. Aissht~ I’m so worry! What if he lost? What if he being kidnapped? Aigooo~

“Chae-ah?”’ Junsu oppa asked “What’s wrong?”

“Ani.. I’m just worry.. about something..” I smiled at him.

___

 

Author’s POV

 

“Dara-ya.. What cake should we buy?” Jiyong looked at Dara.

“Um.. Strawberry Shortcake ofcourse! Miss, We want to buy that cake!” Dara pointed to a cute Strawberry cake in front of us.

“You have a same favourite cake with Chaerin? Whatta friendship..” Jiyong chuckled. Dara just smiled and added.

“Jiyong, I have a strawberry allergic, how can I ate a strawberry cake then?” Dara rolled her eyes. “Miss please wrote Happy B’day Chaerin on the cake..” she added.

Jiyong left dumbfounded. ‘But.. she told me she liked Strawberries.. when we was chatting.. ‘ He thought.

“Jiyong-ah! Hello??” Dara waved her hands infront of my face.

“Ah~ yes?”

“Want to buy another cake? We can’t just buy one! I even can’t eat that cake”

“A-arraseo.. what you want to eat then?” Jiyong rub his face. He was fighting with his own feeling right now.

“Vanilla cake! Let’s buy it! Shouldn’t we?” She asked cutely.

“Yeah..” He just laughed with a weird expression. “Dara, I think I have to go to the toilet, excuse me” Then Jiyong left.

“What’s wrong with him?” Dara asked herself. “Ah nevermind, maybe he just want to pee or something!”

___

 

SPLASH!!

Jiyong washed his face. He is really had a bad feeling right now.

“Aishh! What happen to me?!” Jiyong frustrated.

“I am sure it is Dara. I’m sure it is!! But why she so different? Aish! No! it must be Dara! If it isn’t Dara then who is she? Chaerin? No! it can’t be happen! This is not a drama! Haissht!” He washed his face one more time and then went out from the toilet.

.

.

“Why did you taking so long!” Dara waited Jiyong in the cake shop.

“Ah sorry, I just feel sleepy so I wash my face” He smiled.

“It’s okay.. Umm, want to take a rest first? We can continued to find Chaerin’s gift after take a rest..” Dara looked Jiyong with a worry expression.

“What about lunch? We haven’t lunch yet, It’s already lunch time but we haven’t eat anything yet” Jiyong looked at his wristwatch.

“Oh yes please!”

‘This girl must be love to eat’ Jiyong thought. She is so adorable.

I will asked her some question about the e-mail.

.

.

.

“What should I buy for Chaerin?” Jiyong asked to Dara when they’re ate lunch together.

“hmmm.. I don’t know either.. but, I will give her a Balmain belt for this year” Dara said.

“Chaerin’s mom told me that you’ll know everything that she wanted..”

“Not everything.. Chaerin’s a bit introvert.. what about a perfume or flower? This is her coming age” ‘AH Dara’s right! I should give her one of that!’ Jiyong’s thought.

“Jiyong-ah..” Dara expression turned into serious.

“Ne?”

“Ani..” Dara looked at the floor. ‘what is she trying to spoke? Aish.. I’m think too much’ Jiyong’s thought.

“Dara-ya.. Why is Chaerin never send me e-mail? Is she that busy?”

Dara stuck. ‘Why is he giving me such a question!’

“Dara-ya?”

“O-oh… She always that busy.. She have to wrote, all night long, she didn’t even have much time to hang out.. I think that’s why she never send you one” Dara chuckled.

“So? You’re not an computerphobe?” Jiyong asked again.

“Ah~ Of course not! I have so many acc in social networks! I had me2day, twitter, facebook, myspace, youtube acc.. I even cant remember the  password!” Dara laughed.

“So what about Chaerin? Is she same as you?  An Internet maniac?” Jiyong asked. Dara thought for awhile then answered.

.

.

.

“She’s a computer illiteritate, she even cannot remember her own password on Me2day! How stupid!” Dara laughed.

Jiyong felt relieved. It means, Chaerin is not the one who sends the e-mail! she's not a internet maniac!

He sure of this now!

.

.

.

Really?

 

“Jiyong-ah! Come on! We have to find you a gift for Chaerin remember?  So let’s go!” Dara stood up. Jiyong go to the cashier and pay for their lunch.

“Jiyong-ah have you decide what kind of things that you would buy for her?” Dara asked.

“Nope. I haven’t decide it yet”

“Ya! You have to decide it now...” Dara pouted at him.

“Aigoo.. Arraseo, Let’s find the perfume corner! I’ll buy her a perfume..” Jiyong pinched her cheeks and smiled at her.

“Y-ya.. don’t be like this..” Dara blushed.

“You know what? You are so cute when you’re pouted, but you are cuter when you blushed! Haha” Jiyong laughed.

“Y-ya!!” Dara hits his arms, but Jiyong stick his tongue out.

“You’re annoying!”

“You’ll miss me when I’m back to Japan, Dara!”

.

.

.

“What are you staring at, Chaerin-ah? Eh? You know them?” Junsu poked Chaerin who just staring at a couple.

“N-no, I-I think we have to go oppa..” Chaerin hold her tears. Yes she saw them.. –Jiyong and Dara.

“O-okay..” Junsu is quite confused with his dongsaeng attitude right now, she didn’t talked too much. Like she’s on a deep thought.

Actually he just asked Chaerin to accompanied him to a bookstore after Vocal class. But he thinks Chaerin didn’t had a good mood today.

“Oppa… I didn’t really want to go home early.. take me somewhere?” Chaerin said while looked at the window.

 

“O-oh.. okay, I have to practice with my band, want to see me practice?” Junsu asked.

“Whatever..”

 

----

 

“ASSA!” Jiyong finally found the perfume that he wanted.

“Aigooo~ Jiyong-ah! Chaerin used Lancome, not this perfume..” Dara looked at the perfume that Jiyong bought.

“Miss, can you wrap it up? Please add this letter too okay” Jiyong asked to the cashier. She nodded.

“Dara, I have my own reason for this, she’ll like this!” Jiyong grinned.

“Okay, whatever~ I already informed you and you didn’t listen” Dara shooked her head.

“Okay mister, there you go” The cashier gave Jiyong a box. It already wrapped beautifully.

“Thanks!” Jiyong grabbed the box and then left. He forgot abou Dara.

“ya!” Dara shouted.

“Ups, sorry!” Jiyong grabbed Dara’s hand and walked beside her. He swinging Dara’s hand playfully.

 

----

 

“Aigoo~ what are you taking so long? Where’s the cake?” Chaerin’s mom asked for the cake Jiyong and Dara bought.

“here you go!” Dara gave the cake to Chaerin’s mom.

 

The cake : http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/327/3/a/Strawberry_Cake_by_yamixhikari.jpg

“Aigoo~ you are lucky because Chaerin haven’t go home yet!”

“Imo-ah… but  its already dinner time.. why did Chaerin haven’t go home yet?”

“Ah, Chaerin... she just called me, she told me that she will come home late, because she wanted to accompanied Junsu to the bookstore, now kids, help me to decorated the living room okay!” Chaerin’s mom handed Jiyong a banner with “happy birthday Chaerin” on it.

“ But, Imo..” Jiyong about to said something.

“Aissh.. just do what Imo asked Jiyongah.. come on” Dara dragged Jiyong.

She didn’t know that Jiyong, extremely worried about Chaerin.

.

.

.

 

“Junsu oppa, gomawoyo~” Chaerin smiled at him.

“Ne, gwaechana, say hello to your parent!” Junsu said.

“Ne.. Bye…” Chaerin waved her hand at the car.

Before she entered the house, she took a deep breath.

“Dara must be here..” Chaerin mumbled as she looked at Dara’s car parked outside her house.

.

.

.

Cklek.. I turn on the light.

 

“SAENGIL CHUKHAHABNIDA… SAENGIL CHUKHAHABNIDA… SARANGHANEUN… URI CHAERINNIE… SAENGIL CHUKAHABNIDA…”

Dara, Chaerin’s parent, Dara’s Dad, sang together when Chaerin entered the house. Jiyong was played the piano.

 “Chaerinaah.. Blow the candle! Its already melted!” Dara warned Chaerin.

FUHHH~

“YEAAAH…” everybody clapping.

“Chaerinaaah…. Happy Birthday!!” Dara hugged Chaerin tight. She even cried.

“Hey, I’m the one who should be cried, not you!” Chaerin wiped Dara’s tears.

“I  love you pudong!!” Dara let Chaerin go.

“Happy birthday honey!” Chaerin’s mom hugged her, Chaerin’s dad kissed her forehead, Dara’s dad also hugged her.

“Hunchae-ah.. Happy Birthday..” Jiyong said it to Chaerin with his sweetest smile. She just smiled.

She looks at her feet. Aigoo~ she is so nervous, Jiyong looks so charming that night.

.

.

.

“Chae-ah?” Jiyong called her.

And… kissed her cheek.

She just looks at him for awhile.

And then……………

“Happy birthday, uri dongsaeng” Jiyong smiled sweetly at her.

 

Dongsaeng…

Yeah, a dongsaeng..

“Ah gomawoyo oppa..” She finally smiled back at him.

 

____

 

Chaerin’s POV.

 

The party ended. Dara and her Dad already back to their house, Mom and Dad was entered their room.

Jiyong oppa was entered his room, also.

KNOCK KNOCK

Someone knocked my door. 

“Wait a second” I just put mask into my face.

.

.

.

“AAA!!” Jiyong oppa screamed.

“Ya! Oppa! Its me!”

“Oh~ sorry… Aigoo why the hell you put those thing on your face! You look terrible!”

“Aish~ this is mask oppa! Eh, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, this.. I just want to gave to this gift, I forgot to give it you” he gave me a box.

The box:http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/tmcnem/tmcnem0806/tmcnem080600022/3234890-black-and-white-polka-dotted-gift-box--the-lid-is-off-and-leaning-to-the-side--the-top-has-a-black-r.jpg

“Ah, thank you oppa..”

“Yeah, you have to use it okay! Night Chaerin!” Then he back to his room.

I wondered what it is.

 

The perfume : http://www.punmiris.com/images/secundar/o.15641.jpg


“eh? Avril Lavigne’s Wild rose perfume?”

I think he knows that I like Madonna, not Avril, I mean, of course I like Avril,  but..

This perfume is not what I usually used.. hmm.. Maybe someone recommend it to him.

Eh? A Letter?

 

 

Happy B’day Chae-ah…

Aish my little Chaerin was grown up now!

Actually, Dara recommended me to bought you Perfume or  Flowers but.. I choose Perfume ^^

She told me that you used Lancome but, I have my own reason for this.

1. Wild Rose , it reminds me of you, it is beautiful, wild, and it can be grown everywhere.. gave many people support with your beautiful manner and appearance even if in the worst situation.

2.This year is your coming age! You’ll receive perfumes, flowers and kisses! I want to gave you all of it! So this is the perfume, and the bottle shape like a flower! And I planned to kiss your cheek! Am I success? Aigoo~

3. Sometime you look like Avril you know! y clothes, Thick eyeliner :p

Hunchae-ah…

I’m so glad  that you ever come into my life, thanks for everythings.. I love you, Bestfriend.

-Jiyong.

 

I took a deep breath after I read that…

I really don’t know what to do.. I just kept staring at the perfume and the letter.

Aish oppa..

You made me so confused now!

Going out with her but still messed up with my mind?

*Sigh*

Why can’t you see my heart?

What should I do know? Should I forget my feeling for you?

Is that what you want oppa?

 

 

 

 

Author’s note : Aigoo… I wrote this chapter while chatting with @palupianggra @skysyagon and @sielroo. And I didn’t sleep at all! Even my back feel like… no, I can’t even feel my back! Kekeke.. I’m so into writing now :p my mood is quite good. That’s why this chapter longer than the other chapter :p

Actually…… the main trouble hasn’t comes yet.  Jiyong hasn’t found out the truth, Chaerin haven’t found her happiness… actually… I planned to make someone preggo in this fic… but, I haven’t decide it yet. I want to make this fic PG not rated hehehe. So what do you think?

P.s the day of coming age is a tradition in Korea, if a girl who reached 21 y.o she can get perfume, flowers of kiss for the gift, and it means she is already a woman, not a girl anymore~