Chapter 7 : The Innocent Dara

The Risk That I'm Taking

Dara POV

 

HOSH..HOSH…

I breathed heavily.

I just ran from the Charity concert location to the park, where Taeyang will show. Aisssh!! I’m so late!! He will scold me for sure.

“Dara-ya! Why did you so late?! You are definitely pay for this!!” This monster, ups, I mean Taeyang yelled at me while he was touched up by his make up artist.

“Sorry.. as I remember, I voluntary help you for this showcase and I didn’t receive any pay from you so you don’t have to complained!” I sat on a chair beside him. Aish I’m so  so so tired!!!

“aish this girl! You still remember the moves, didn’t you? You are very busy nowadays.. your solo performance, charity concert.. now, my showcase..”

“Yeah.. You are one of the lucky man, y’know? So be thankful I still wanted to help you even if I was busy!” I walked to the changing room and changed my clothes.

Now I’m F-R-E-S-H!!

“Hey, I’m ready, taeyangie!” I shouted at him. Cheerfully.

“Shhh.. don’t be too noisy Dara-ya! REMEMBER! Don’t mess up with the choreo! If you do that, you’ll see what I would do!” Taeyang warned me. Haissst. This guy! So rude!!!!

“I know I know! Don’t worry, I’ll do my best!” I rolled my eyes.

“See you in the stage, Dara-ahjumma!” Then he ran. What? Ahjumma?! Haissht!! I shouldn’t accept his wished to be his dance partner! I hate him so much!!

He usually cute and kind, but not towards me, he is such a bad devil for me!! He is always bullied me, made me sad, even made me cried! But everytime I cried, he just pinched my nose and said that I was so cute. HOW ANNOYING!!!

Anyway, he is so handsome, his eyes smile can catch numbers of girls, and his voice is….. such a angel voice. But everytime the girls asked him to a date,  he just said..

“I’m not really wanted to…” or the creepiest thing he ever said is “You can ask Dara whether I can date you or not, I’m scared she will jealous”

Ugh!!

 

“Dara, you left this in front of the door” A friend of mine, who was taeyang’s friend too, gave me a bouquet of flower, I think this bouquet fell off my hand when I ran before.

“Ah! Thanks!”

This bouquet is from… Jiyong…

That’s skinny-cute-pretty boy! He always teased me and made me blushed!

But… I don’t know why…

I felt happy!

Aish…… I can’t believe I didn’t want to replied his e-mails 12 years ago! But he was a chubby-fussy-crybaby boy before! I can’t believe that he changed so much >,<

Hmm, I feel like… he likes me, but, I don’t think that he had no feeling at Chae, I mean, Chae is the only person who chatted with him for past 12 years, even tough he never knew that. Aish.. I suddenly felt so sorry for him, if he know the truth is.. will he hate me? Will he disappointed at me and Chaerin? I shouldn’t agreed to admit the e-mails.

But, if I didn’t help Chaerin, Jiyong’ll hate Chaerin and Chaerin will be so sad..

I didn’t wanted to make Chaerin sad..

She’s the only one who I had… after my mom past away, 16 years ago, Chaerin’s parents always helped me and dad. Chaerin always made smile and protected me. She always bring me happiness..

Aish…

Mom.. are you happy in heaven now?

 

“DARA-YA BE READY IN 5 MINUTES!” One of taeyang’s showcase staff told me. I erased my tears and answered.

“Yeah! I’ll be right there!!”

 

----

Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

 

Author’s note : sorry for the short update :(   But I think I want to add some Darayang here~ hehehe... I love them :p

soo.... hate or love Dara? :p