Chapter 13

Super Maid & The 13 Dorks

 

It was a Friday night. I was sitting on the couch, watching TV. Y'know, minding my own business. When out of nowhere...

"You," Heechul pointed at me. "Go change."

Confused, I raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Because I told you to. Now go," he ordered.

"Hey, I'm tired of you telling me what to do," I pouted. I laid back on the couch, showing him I had no intention of getting up.

I saw him look towards the hallway in the direction of my room. Without a second though, he stomped away, proceeding to my room.

"H-Hey, what are you doing?" I followed him.

He opened my dresser and searched. A black-and-white star printed skirt flew at me. Then a loose-fitting white shirt.

"Hurry up," he said, before storming out and shutting my door.

The nerve!

 

*                          *                          *

Sigh... What am I even doing here.

In a bakery at 9:00pm. Eating cheesecake... With Heechul.

"So tell me, Kim Heechul... Why am I here?"

He looked me in the eye, taking a bite of his cheesecake. He made a face and didn't answer.

"Yah, this is kidnap if you don't tell me!" I yelled.

"It's not kidnap if you agreed to come with me," Heechul smirked.

"But I didn't agree!"

"You came anyway," he said amusingly.

Giving up, I continued eating my cheesecake. There was barely anyone in the bakery... I mean, who goes to the bakery at 9:00pm anyways. It wasn't long before Heechul broke the awkward silence.

"Tell me about yourself," he said.

What's up with him...? First he uses me, and NOW he wants to know about me?

"My name is Mina, so stop calling me 'maid'," I told him.

"Okay, potato head," he replied bluntly.

"I said Mina, not potato head!" I interjected.

"How old are you?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm 19! How old are you, HUH, gramps?!" I asked, worked up.

"Hey, don't call me gramps! Don't you see this beautiful face? I'm only 24!" he touched his face conceitedly. "You should be calling me oppa!"

"Ew, no way!"

"You call Leeteuk 'oppa,' and he's older than I am!" he squinted at me.

"Heechul, never in my life will I ever call you oppa," I finished the conversation.

Ignoring Heechul's annoying presence, I turned my attention to the window. The streets were full of people who where doing late night shopping. But none of them came into this bakery... Pfft, who goes into bakeries at 9:00pm? Oh that's right, Heechul does.

"Hey," Heechul said.

"What?" I responded.

At the same time, I turned around. I didn't realize he was reaching his arm over the table, until my face bumped into his finger. As I jerked back in surprise, he pulled his hand away, revealing the whipped cream from his cake.

"You have something on your face," he smirked.

I can't believe I just fell for it.

"Heechul!" I exclaimed, wiping my face with a napkin.

"You're so easy to fool," he chuckled.

"Am not!" I argued.

"I lied about my age earlier."

"What, really?" I blinked.

"No... See how gullible you are?" he laughed.

"H-Hey!" I blushed in embarrassment.

I stopped talking to him and sat in silence for the next 5 minutes. He took notice of my boredom and finally decided to head back to the dorm.

"Aish, it's so cold here at night..." I complained.

"Deal with it," he said, putting his hands in his pocket.

"Hmph. Why'd you pick a skirt out of my dresser?" I pouted at him.

"Because I like girls that wear skirts."

"Then I should wear pants more often," I retorted.

He put on a smug smile and kept walking.

A few steps behind us, I heard girls giggling and whispering what seemed like "Is that Heechul oppa??" in their high pitched voices. Ahead of us, two girls stopped in their tracks and stepped to the side.

"You should've worn something more concealing," I whispered to Heechul.

"I don't care," he responded. Approaching the girls that stopped on the side, he put on a big smile.

"Omo, he's coming over here," one of the girls said to the other. They tried holding in their squeals as he got closer.

"Good evening, ladies~! Why are you out so late?" he greeted them.

"A-Annyeong, oppa," the girls stuttered. "We were just heading home."

"Ah, get home safely," he smiled.

Why's he being so nice now...? He's so mean to ME when we're at home. Did I do something wrong to him?

"Can we have your autograph before we leave?" they held out memo pads.

"Of course," Heechul answered, taking a sharpie out of his pocket and signing. His autograph consisted of those fancy, unreadable scribbles. Then there was some sort of anime-like doodle at the top. It was kinda cute.

"Thank youuu~!" the girls said in unison. "Have a safe trip home, oppa."

"Don't worry about me! Take care of yourself," he added.

A friendly Heechul was really awkward, considering I've never seen a nice side to him. Pfft, it's all probably an act!

"You never told me why you took me there," I said, referring to the bakery.

"I was craving cheesecake," he responded. "And because... Y'know," he pointed at the few remaining bandages on my leg.

"Is this your way of saying sorry?" my eyes brightened.

"I got tired of Zhou Mi and Leeteuk bugging me," he explained.

"Heechul, if you wanted to say sorry, you coulda just said 'SORRY!' You didn't have to take me out to eat cheesecake at 9:00pm! Aish, why do you make everything so difficult."

"I didn't say I was apologizing!"

"Then I'll tell Zhou Mi to keep bugging you," I said. Thinking over all the things he did so far, I'm actually looking forward to his apology. "In fact, I don't think just a mere 'sorry' is gonna cut it."

"What do you want me to do, announce it to the world?" he said sarcastically.

"That's a great idea! Why don't you go ahead and do that for me?" I replied in an even more sarcastic voice.

He stopped in the middle of the sidewalk to pull out his iPhone. Unlocking it, he clicked on the camera icon and flipped it.

"Smile," he stepped closely beside me.

"Wait, wha-"

Snap! The picture was saved on his phone and he opened up a new app. Confused by what just happened, I stood furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why'd you take a photo?"

 

*                          *                          *

"Just fifteen minutes ago, Super Junior's Kim Heechul uploaded a photo on twitter of him and a girl. The caption simply read 'Sorry.' Surprisingly, the female in the picture isn't anyone known in the celebrity world. What does Heechul's one word update mean?"

. . .

"WHYYYYY?" I fell to the side on the couch.

"Why, what?" Zhou Mi joined me in the living room.

"That," I pointed at the TV, covering my face. "I look terrible," I sobbed.

"Aw, Honey. You don't look bad," he comforted me. "But why are you on TV?"

Heechul walked into the room just on time for me to bash on him.

"Heechul! I didn't mean for you to LITERALLY announce it to the world!" I yelled.

He examined the picture that froze on the screen as the news anchors discussed it. "I told you to smile, didn't I?"

I frowned at my surprised expression. I looked like a potato, while Heechul had that smirk on his face, looking all pretty and...

"Do you think she's his non-celeb girlfriend?" one of the anchors said.

"YAH!" Heechul and I shouted at the TV.

"I would NEVER. EVER. EVERRRR-"

"At least he said sorry, right?" Zhou Mi cut me off.

"But-"

"This just in! One of our staff members have confirmed who this girl is!" the TV spoke.

"Whaaa?" we all chorused.

"She is none other than the rising ulzzang, Han Chae Ji."

"HUH?"

"Wait! I knew you looked kinda familiar," Zhou Mi turned to me and back at the screen. "You really do look like her!"

"You know, she looks a lot like the girl that's been around Super Junior all last week. You think it's a possibility that she was the eating cake with Sungmin?" they continued.

"But wait, I'm not Chae Ji," I stated, confused.

"Then that's even better. No one will know that it's really Miss potato head," Heechul said.

"Don't call me a potato head!" I exclaimed.

"Guys," Zhou Mi turned the TV off. "Calm down and eat some fortune cookies," he tossed a few onto the table.

 

The morning after, Henry the TV after everyone left the dorm.

There was repetitive chanting. "Stay away from our oppa!"

"We are standing outside of the building that Han Chae Ji is currently doing a photo-shoot in. These fans here are ELFs- Super Junior's fans. Let's talk to some of them."

"She should stop hanging around them all the time. They belong to all of us, not just her," one girl said. "I don't like how she's stealing Heechul oppa," another added. "I'm gonna follow her home and make sure she stays away from Heechul oppa!!" a fan screamed. "Forever!!"

With his eyes wide, Henry turned the TV back off.

"Isn't that the girl that looks just like you?" he asked.

"Chae Ji? Yeah... Stupid Heechul tweeted that photo with me last night, and now they think it's her," I  explained. "I feel kinda guilty... Although I'd like to stay away from Heechul forever."

"Haha, you should be glad they don't know your name... The sasaeng fans are pretty feisty," Henry said. "Maybe we should text him to tell everyone that you aren't Chae Ji..."

"Yes!" I agreed. "Right now!"

Henry texted Heechul a short message and turned the TV back on to observe. In less than 5 minutes, the reporter announced another "Breaking News."

"Just two minutes ago, Kim Heechul tweeted 'She is not Han Chae Ji,' making all the fans leave the photo studio. They haven't given up just yet. One of them told us they were migrating to the SM dorms."

 

*30 minutes later*

"Yah, potato head!" the front door opened, and in came Heechul.

"Don't call me potato head!" I turned my head in his direction.

"There's a bunch of fans out at the entrance," he said.

"Yeah. Why'd you have post the picture?"

"You told me to announce it to the world, potato head."

"Stop calling me that!" I exclaimed. "It was sarcasm, dummy! Look at what you did!"

"What I did? You're the one that decided to live with us."

"LOOK, Mr. Simple. I did NOT choose to live here," I argued.

"Quit shouting at each other, guys!" Zhou Mi strutted into the room with his cute Mario slippers. "Come on, Honey. Let's go play Mario Cart," he dragged me away into his room.

 

*LEETEUK'S POV*

"Cut...! And done!" the director yelled.

Finally! We're done filming today's episode of Star King.

I drove home to see a crowd of girls blocking the dorm entrance. Some of them were holding signs... I wonder who's fans those are.

"Teukkie oppa~!"

"Ah, annyeong. Why are you girls standing out here?" I asked.

"Oppa, who's that girl? The one that took a picture with Heechul oppa last night?"

"Hmm? I don't know who you're talking about," I lied.

Heechul has made a big mistake of posting that photo online...

"The girl that looks like Han Chae Ji!"

"Angels, I don't think I've seen that photo yet. I haven't checked my twitter," I replied.

"But she had been with Sungmin, Donghae, and Ryeowook oppa! How can you not know her?" they said.

"Sungmin, Donghae, and Ryeowook have several friends I'm not familiar with. I'm sorry, my Angels. Now if you would excuse me, oppa has to go."

They all sighed in defeat and made way for me to get through. Why did they decide to stand outside our dorm...? They shouldn't be making a big deal of that photo.

Entering the dorm, I saw Heechul sprawled on the couch with Heebum, watching TV.

"This is the first time Han Chae Ji is speaking out since the photo was tweeted. She posted a selca, along with a caption that read, 'Heechul oppa is taking me out again tonight. Can't wait~'" the anchor reported.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Heechul jumped from the couch, scaring Heebum. "Why's she...? I've never even met her in person!"

"Stay tuned for more updates on this story!"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14 Preview:
"We're gonna go meet up with this Chae Ji girl. She's definitely doing this for publicity," Heechul stated. "I know it..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mehhhh.
This chapter didn't come out exactly as I was expecting it to. Oh well. More Heechul to love lol.

This chapter is dedicated one of my best friends, Rachel. One of the only ones in my life who understand what it's like to be a fangirl. And this chapter is dedicated to her, because she hates Heechul. c: Lol just kidding, love. I'm dedicating this to you, because one of the first things you said about this story was "Whenever I read about Heechul, my face is like this. >:I" Then your other comment, "Yesung is the pretty one that I wanted Mina to kiss when they were in the changing room." Those comments have made my day. Thank you for taking the time to read this, when I know you have absolutely no interest in Super Junior. I love you~!

Thank you for reading! Please leave comments or questions, vote, and fan!
Comment down below and tell me who you'd like to see more of~!