Oh! My Mafia Princess!

Oh! My Mafia Princess! ; 오! 마이 마피아 프린세스!

 

'3 years isn't that long right?' I ask, lying comfortably in Daehyun's arms. He nods and kissed my forehead for the third time in a minute. 

'You love me this much?' I ask again stretching and spreading out my hands infront of us. He laughs softly and my heart goes a little off beat once again. His voice will be something that I'm gonna miss.

'I love you.' He says without warning, but his voice is soft and deep, like a little whisper into my very soul.

'I'm not going to resist you if you continue acting like that.' I didn't realise how I am almost having difficulties breathing with him this close. His scent and semi wet hair brushing against my forehead. I bury my face back into his chest and he laughs again. 

'Then don't.' He invites. I freeze at once. What kind of stuff is going on in your mind now Pabo.  And lightly nudged his stomach and hear him wince in pain but that didn't last long. He starts to laugh again. 

'Really, am I this funny? Then leave, okay leave all you want.' I freeze again, taken aback by my own words. I feel his body tense up and his light gasp. I notice how his chest fall and rise again as he take a deep breath pulling me up to sitting position. 

I couldn't meet his eyes. Why did you say that stupid woman! 

He grabs my shoulders with both hands. Firm and steady. I hear his intake of another deep breath and he pulls me back into his arms, his scent once again overwhelming my senses. 

'I'm sorry-' I starts but he quickly places a finger on my lips. We stay still for a while, as he my hair gently, tugging at the ends lightly. Every now and then I hear a soft laughter coming from his throat. He's enjoying the moment we have together. 

I lift my head slowly searching for his lips in the dark. 

Tonight, we couldn't sleep. 

_________________________

 

Cameras snapping, flashes blinding. I try my best to put up my best smile for the hungry reporters in the front row. Haraboji places a supportive have behind my back and whispers into my ear every now and then. 'You look just like your mom then.' 

I feel Daehyun's gaze on me and I turn around seeing him in a darker corner behind the mini stage. He is smiling. A bright proud smile on his face as our eyes meet. He nods and raises a thumb in acknowledgement. Can't Haraboji introduce him already? 

'Next, I have another piece of good news to inform you.' that is the cue for Daehyun's appearance. On the floor my wonderful friends have their arms around each other. Laughing and giving thumbs ups almost every minute. Zelo and Sungyeol especially, should really do some expression control. L.Joe and Chunji on the other hand are always the calm types. But I've never seen them smile like that before. Myungsoo and Jihye stand beside the calm couple fingers interlocked, a blissful smile on their faces. I smile. 

This few months has been wonderful. 

Daehyun walks up slowly, standing beside me. His hand found mine immediately. 'I announce the start of their engagement party!' Haraboji announces joyfully, smiling so hard his face has gone red again. I wrap my arms around him giving him a light peck on his cheek. This is the first time he looks so flustered, almost giving all of us a heart attack by tripping over the mic wire. 

'Who let the wire go loose like that?!' He shouts in his own surprise and everyone laughs in response. 

He hold up both of our hands, his expression soft and gentle. A grin forms on his face and he narrows his eyes suddenly, looking at the both of us. 

'Do I expect to have a great grandson soon once he's back?' He asks teasingly and the both of us exchange glances and look in opposite directions at once. 

He places Daehyun's hand on mine, squeezing our hands firmly. 

'I'm sorry my baby girl, this is something I must do, please forgive me.' I know he meant more than just sending Daehyun to the States. A sting hit the back of my eyes and tears fall without warning. He pat our hands lightly, nodding. 

'Daehyun, I leave her to you. She is your responsibility from now on.' He says giving Daehyun a pat on his arm. I am still sobbing away and I felt Daehyun's arms around me. 

The others gather around us. 

'Congratulations!' Jihye says giving me a hug from behind.

'Yah, treat her well or I'm going to snatch her back!' Sungyeol adds earning a light punch in the arm from Daehyun. 

'You're still going on about that? Save it, can't you see you've no chance already?' Zelo does gives unexpected mature comments every now and then, but soon getting a head lock from the hyung in question. 'Noona! be... be... yah hyung that's enough..!... Noona! be... be happy we'll be around when Hyung's there!' He says inbetween his childish battle. I laugh giving Sungyeol a nudge. 

'Congrats buddy.' L.Joe says giving Daehyun a fist bump and Myungsoo giving me an unexpected long hug. 

'Yah, that's enough. She's my woman.' Daehyun pulls him away. Isn't he cute when he's jealous? 

'Congrats princess.' Chunji says with a smile, can't he just be that little more no gentlemen for a day? 

'Thankyou everyone.' I smile and Daehyun wipes away another tear from the corner of my eye. 

Haraboji stands behind us with Mr K by his side, nodding in approval. I have so much thanks to say, but at this moment, I can leave it for the later. 

'So let's start with the partyaee!' Sungyeol cheers loudly pushing past the reporters while they left the premise after a while. Lifting a few empty glasses in the air he shouts again standing on a chair. 'SHALL WE???' 

Daehyun gives me a quick kiss on my lips and pulls me along to where Sungyeol is, but I didn't allow it this time. Sometimes he needs to know who's the boss. 

I grab his tie, surprising him and pulled him to eye level before my lips take over.

________________________

 

Goodbyes are always the hardest. 

I watch silently as we walk hand in hand to the departure gates. Even the security guards there now looks intimidating. Haraboji stops beside us, the other behind him. In the corner of my eyes, Jihye is crying into Myungsoo's sleeves. Silly girl, I'm not even the one leaving. 

Haraboji smiles and gave Daehyun a pat on his back. 'Off you go.' He says and Daehyun release my hand. Our gazes lingered for a long while, unable to look away. Trying very hard to remember every single details on his face. Photos are just different. Skype is different. Seeing him in person is all that's worthwhile.

He makes his way towards the officer and hands them his passport without taking another look back. I turn away too, holding in my tears.

Haraboji grabs my hand then and places something on my palms. 

I wipe my tears away, but instead I see his bright smile. I slowly looks at my palm. Behind me, everyone else gasped. I stare at the one-way flight ticket in full surprise. 

'Daehyun!' I call after him but it isn't loud enough, he has passed the sliding glass doors already. 'Dammit. DAE. HYUN!' 

He turns around as I crash into his arms. He takes a few steps back and pulls me away slowly, reluctantly. 'Don't do this. Please.' His eyes pleading. 

But I wave the ticket infront of his eyes and watch equally in glee as his eyes widen in seconds. 

'Boss?' He asks only to hear a loud laughter behind us. We turn around together but Haraobji is already walking in the opposite direction. 'Haraboji?' He waves his hand in the air without turning back, cool as ever. 

'Go! Now go!' His voice sounds more hoarse than before from afar. I giggled imagining his tears. 

Daehyun grabs me by my waist and does an unexpected full spin on the spot, startling me. With gentle hands, he turns me around to face him. 

 

I couldn't find a suitable word to describe this moment. The past few months felt like a long sweet dream. In fact, this moment feels like a dream to me. From the first time I've met him, his smirk was the first that has caught my attention while his mesmerizing voice and glamorous poise got me slowly attached. 

The time at the balcony; his smile, his side profile and the reflection of myself in his eyes. The moment on the beach when he finally confessed; when our feelings finally got through and when he kissed me for the first time. His lips moving against mine. His breath, his scent, his touch.. He has become my world, my love, everything I could ever have. 

From an ordinary girl to princess. From a bodyguard to lover. Our lives have changed significantly. Seasons changed but our bonds deepened. 

 

He cups my face gently as ever between his warm big hands. I let those memories of us playback continuously at the back of my mind. Without another word, his lips found mine, forceful yet passionate. I wrap my arms around his neck despite the odd surprised looks onlookers gave for our Sungyeol has already got it all under control. 

'What? What is it? What are you staring at? They're just kissing. Haven't seen public display of affections?' 

We both smile when Sungyeol gives us a thumbs up. I swear it took me my whole strength just to pull away from his possessive embrace. 

'Go and get lovey dovey on the plane instead.' Jihye teases but a tear flicker at the corner of her eye, Myungsoo pulls her closer a smirk playing on his lips as he looks at the both of us, contentedly. 

'Let's go.' Daehyun whispers into my ear and I nod unwillingly. I'm so going to miss them all.  

'See you guys in 3 years time!' Daehyun waves, excitedly like a child.  

'Don't worry hyung, I have it all under control.' Zelo crosses his arms infront of his chest but soon receives a headlock session from Sungyeol. I chuckled. Well, some things never change.  

'Seems like they have a long way to brotherhood.' I comment shaking my head and give Chunji a shrug. He smiles helplessly and elbows L.Joe instead, who finally pulls the two of them apart. Boys will always be boys. 

'Annyeong!' 

'Take care!' 

'We'll be back!' I shout back, another tear escaping the brim of my eye. 

'Just don't make us prepare a shotgun marriage in the States instead!' Jihye teased totally succeeding to make the atmosphere awkward.  

'I love you.' I whisper to Daehyun, my real husband-to-be. It should be good to use this now right? 

'I love you too. You know it.' And lands a quick peck on my forehead as we walk through the sliding doors. 

'We're gonna miss them right?' I ask turning back, but the glass aren't see-through. So that means goodbye already huh? 

'How many kids do you want?' Daehyun asks suddenly earning himslf my strong elbow in his ribs. 

'We shouldn't be talking about this right now.' A pout formed on my lips while he laughs musically and I feel my cheeks burning up in embarrassment again.

'Jihye just gave me a good idea. Well, Boss too..' He teases, squeezing my hand lightly. 

'No.' 

'Really?'

'No.'

'So that's a yes?' 

'NO!' 

'Stingy fella.' 

'You don't say.' 

'What?' 

'Stupid guy with a smirk that calls for a punch.'

'Say what?' 

'What did I say?' 

'Pabo.'

'Pabo 2.'

'Arrogant lady.' 

'Do you wish to die!?' 

'How are we going to have babies if I did?!'

'URGH! IDIOT!'

'HAHAHAHA!~' 

'Pabo...' 

'Hahaha.. Saranghae... our Mafia Princess.' 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

AND SO MY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS! HERE GOES THE LAST CHAPTER~! THANKYOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND EVERYTHING OKAY! B) HAPPILY EVER AFTER. I PERSONALLY DOESN'T LIKE SAD ENDINGS... YOU GUYS EXPECTED THIS? HAHAHAHAHAH AWWW I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OKAY! PLEASE SUPPORT MY NEXT FANFIC! BUT MAYBE NOT STARTING SO FAST AS OF NOW. VACATION COMES FIRST~ 

AND SMTOWN COMES IN LESS THAN A DAY! OMG!!! XD THANKYOU THANKYOU. REALLY REALLY A BIG HUG FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS. AND SOME OF YOU GUYS WHO ALWAYS GIVES ME LOVELY COMMENTS AND EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! XD 

/KISSES FOR EVERYONE~!/ 

And the song to mark the end of this fanfic is Your Song by 2MYX