Chapter 15

Oh! My Mafia Princess! ; 오! 마이 마피아 프린세스!

 

The boys never actually bonded so much like this before. Not even in the house before they were all assigned to you. They all knew deep down it was you who brought them together. Though they started off pretty awkward and of course having doubts about each other, especially with Daehyun, but it all seems to go on really well now. 

The match details were out. But it wasn't far from their expectations. Just slightly taken aback by their opponents and the fancy namings of the matches.

  • Match 1: Zelo vs Yongguk             ----------> Battle of Skills.
  • Match 2: L.Joe vs Niel                    ----------> Battle of Intelligence.
  • Match 3: Myungsoo vs Jinyoung ----------> Battle of Accuracy. 
  • Match 4: Chunji vs Siwan              ----------> Battle of Strategy.
  • Match 5: Sungyeol vs Sunggyu    ----------> Battle of Speed
  • Match 6: Daehyun vs Dongwoo    ----------> Battle of Strength. 
  • Match 7: All against All                   ----------> Battle of the Princess

Seems like Boss really does wanted this to happen as soon as possible, putting all 7 matches in a day, two weeks from now. And seems like he must be a fan of animes.

Zelo was especially mad at the arrangement, making the exact details a mystery isn't helping him cope with anxiety. He wondered how he got so easily anxious these days, probably because really unfortunately his opponent has got to be Yongguk. A man with all smiles and really scarily deep voice. He could imagine him with guns around his belt and shades? Yongguk would be more suitable for Mafia than he is. He brushed that thought away in frustration.  

Sungyeol on the other hand couldn't help noticing the last match, in fact Daehyun too. Of course, you are always the priority. The fancy title didn't need any more explanation. Either they have to fight till the death for you? Or probably something to do with your choices again. 

They sighed at the same time, and exchanged glances which didn't last more than a second. 

'I wont lose.' 

* * * * *

Chunji noticed how the others have changed since your meeting with the six potential fiance candidates. They were suddenly so fired up, ready to declare war. 

'This means war!' Zelo would say again. 

But he also noticed how you're having your own serious insomnia at night, though anyone would've guessed the reason why. Even L.Joe's warm milk strategy ain't working and that was bringing out his over-protective nature towards you again.

'Hyung, why don't you ask what's wrong with her.' L.Joe asked him one day, but he rejected the idea almost immediately. 'Ask her yourself.' 

'But hyung!' 

'She didn't just chose the six guys without reasons. And.. they're all older, I don't like that fact either. except for that Niel though.' Chunji frowned, he couldn't help wondering about the reasons you made those choices. He was pretty sure Gongchan would fare well with his one-of-a-kind bashful smile, but apparently he was wrong.  

He sighed and Daehyun strolled into the kitchen looking rather tired himself. 

'What are you up to?' L.Joe asked absent mindedly half chewing a cherry he picked up from Chunji Brand Fruit Plate, made specialy for you. 

Daehyun shrugged wiping away another bead of sweat from his forehead. 'Training.' 

'AH crap I should train too. See you.' L.Joe straightened up and ran out at speed of lightning. 

"What's there for him to train? Doesn't he just need to use that clever brain of his?' Daehyun slumped into the chair.

'Beats me. Practicing hard?' Chunji shrugged and started cutting up another apple. 

Daehyun lean back, resting his head on the chair and sighed. 'I won't lose in Taekwondo.' 

'Of course since it is Strength. But isn't Zelo good at Taekwondo too?' Chunji frowned and offered him a slice of apple, but Daehyun didn't felt like eating anything. He was suddenly worrying about that Yongguk and couldn't help wndering what Zelo's Battle of Skills was about. As far as he knew, Zelo was second best in Taekwondo what else is he good at?

'I don't like how that guy sounds.' He remembered what Zelo has said that very day. Neither did I, he thought and half waved Chunji good bye as he made his way back to the Dojang. Even though he was very confident that he could win this, but when his opponent is the guy with all smiles, he couldn't help but be safe than sorry. At least he felt better that his opponent wasn't that Yongguk, who obviously did pretty good at leaving you with an unforgettable impression. He could see it from your eyes when it was Yongguk's turn to introduce. 

Outside, Sungyeol picked up basketball and tossed it towards the hoop at the 3-point line. He watched the ball fell through and ruffled his drenched hair proudly.

'Kim Sunggyu... hmph. Daehyun just you watch...' He muttered as he picked up another ball and tossed it high and far...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

DECIDED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER DESPITE HAVING MEGA AMT OF WORK TO DO. COS IM JUST SO HAPPY THAT B.A.P FINALLY RELEASED THEIR REPACKAGED ALBUM! AND CRASH IS SO DAMN NICE IDE. LEMME DIE. HAHAHAHAHA OKAY. /HIDES/ 

KOREAN 101:
2) Dojang means 'Gym' like the same idea of a Karate Dojo.