If we were a movie?

Oh! My Mafia Princess! ; 오! 마이 마피아 프린세스!

 

 

This really isn't my style to do something like that, but some things are meant to be done, and some rules are meant to be broken. I should be thankful enough that I dragged Zelo along on this 'expedition'. 

'Noona, didn't hyung ask you to trust him?' Zelo asks, right on point though. I shrug not really focusing on him. 

The couple on the beach is much more interesting. Tiptoeing, I make my way to the cars to get a better view. Zelo tags along behind me without saying anything else. My guess is, he's as interested as I am. 

This must be my first time at actual spying, thanks to all spy movies or dramas I've watched, I manage to hide really well, finding just the right spots. But being an amateur, evesdropping a.k.a spying isn't really my forte. I keep tripping over tiny pebbles or kicking my own left leg as I sneak around on my toes. Zelo has to be my bodyguard this time, literally 'Body guarding.' 

I didn't want to do something like that, invading Daehyun's privacy, but after meeting Hyerim, I changed my mind completely. I have to see this through. Especially this date they're having right infront of my eyes. 

'Noona, do you want me to walk over and call him back to the house?' Zelo suggests with his ever sincere look. I shake my head. No. I have to see this. This is the whole point isn't it - monitor that evil woman, to make sure that she'll be dead if she ever makes a move on Daehyun. Zelo sits down behind me covering my forehead with his hand, blocking the equally as evil UV rays. I smile at him but my focus on him doesn't go longer than 3 seconds. 

I watch intensely. If only I am so observant and hardworking in school. They seems to be smiling and chatting along the way, stopping for a moment or so, Daehyun is just being the gentlemen him. While Hyerim is acting cute, I can almost throw up seeing the way she smiles after kicking the water. 

To be honest, I am a little annoyed. Daehyun doesn't even have to entertain her right? I mean he can always not smile and give her that cold poker face like he used to show me. I feel that little bit of jealousy, but no, not gonna admit it. 

Right that moment when I am self reproaching for being narrow minded, Daehyun leans forward with that bright dazzling smile and whispered something in her ears. Hyerim backs away, probably surprised. I don't know what to say. Zelo is silent behind me too. I wonder if he caught that. But my eyes sure did. 

Hyerim smiles back adorably and hit his arm lightly. Woah there lady. Best part? Daehyun just smiled. Is this the time when the female lead starts feeling angry and dash forward? 

'That's flirting!' I protest shocking Zelo as he tumbles over and back up in an instant to cover my mouth. 'Shhh! They might hear you.' I nod apologetically as he peeks past the car and let go finally. His grip is surprisingly firm though. I brush my lips lightly with the back of my hand.

'Did you see that?!' I ask feeling the rage rushing though my veins. This isn't something I want to see. Not Daehyun making the move definitely. 

'Maybe they were just talking.' Zelo needs to know how he doesn't sound convincing at all. 

'Yea, talking or flirting.' I stand up suddenly, I doesn't even care if they see me at all. Or maybe I want them to see me instead. I want them to know I've witness everything and that Daehyun has some serious explanation to do. 

I glance over at the happy couple strolling along the sandy beautiful beach. A wave of saddness swept over me. I feel inferior. This is like a scene from a movie. A beautiful couple walking along a beautiful beach with the glistering sea water as their blissful background... 

Andwae, andwae, andwae. I shake the thought away and notice how Daehyun smiles again after saying something. Looks like I am not the only person to see that smile. 

But nonetheless, he told me to trust him. I shouldn't doubt him. Instead I divert all my anger at that Hyerim. How am I suppose to take my revenge? 

'Noona? Are you okay?' Zelo shakes me suddenly, then only I realise how I am actually spacing out for the past minute. I return a smile quickly and walk back towards the Villa. 

'Zelo ah, do you think Hyerim really likes Daehyun?' I ask, he is probably someone who can give me the most honest opinion now. 

'I don't know. Why will she like Daehyun when she already has Sehun around? That guy is so tall! I don't like him.' Zelo pouts with a finger tapping on his chin repeatedly. I clap naturally at that wonderful thought. 

'I agree.' Why would she like Daehyun when she already has that super model bodyguard around? There must be something more to this. I'll need to find out. 

Zelo pushes the door open and we both stop in our tracks. 

Haraboji stood in the middle of the hall looking at the both of us. More of eye-scanning us for unwanted behaviours. I cringe inside seeing his hard expression. Not a good feeling. Maybe he's mad from my brave speech, crap. Am I getting a scolding now? 

'you, my room. Now.' 

Time to face the music.

__________________