As if rejection wasn't enough

Am I too EXOtic?

You were still crying a little bit during the last periods of school and when you went to your parents restaurant you were a total mess.  Your make up at been messed up by tears and your puffy eyes blurred your vision so much you had trouble taking orders.

"aw.. poor girl" someone said as you tried to smile and serve the food. 

"Excuse me, miss? Can I have more soda?" a customer asked you holding up one his cups.

"Neh~ one moment" you said taking the glass and giving a small smile.

"YAH!! SUNHEE HURRY UP AND TAKE THESE!" your mom yelled from the kitchen. 

"Coming!" you stretched out your long arm and took the tray with one hand and tried to fill up glass with the other.  Your wrist wobbled under the weight.  Your mother was sitting at her computer managing "finances" you guessed, but you often caught her playing solitarie.  Lately your mother had gotten more and more lazy. She wasn't always in such a bitter mood but ever since her sister ,Jihee, had gotten married to a successful man she had neglected her work and had developed such a strong aversion to her work since it was never "enough".  After all the work she did it never measured up to her sister's new job.

"You lazy girl, if I had a son he'd be done by now" your dad said putting another bowl of hot soup on the tray.  You winced when you heard his words but nevertheless carried the tray outside only to trip over a chair in front of the doorway.  Soup flew everywhere and the soda you had just gotten spilled down your shirt soaking you with the cold sticky liquid.

"SUNHEE, goddammit!! Little girl, you make 3 times as much work for me just by goofing around all the time!" your mom said slapping your arm away and she went to get the mop.  She threw it at you and it whacked your head.  "You are cleaning the entire restaurant, and cook yourself dinner!" she said still ranting about how inefficient you were.  Wordlessly you took the mop and cleaned up your mess as your dad recooked the soups and your mom stopped whatever she was doing on the computer to wait on tables.  It took you the rest of the restaurants opening time to clean the floor and you started on the counters at about 10 o clock.

You groaned when you saw the time, *I still have homework to do,.. not to mention chores at home..*  Your parents had left an hour ago to go out to eat and they took the money from the cash register as well meaning that you would have to dig in your own pocket for dinner or eat the leftover cold ramen in the kitchen.  When you finally finished your arms were sore from scrubbing and you walked out, locking the doors behind you to go home figuring you could steal something from the fridge.

"aww.. stop it Minnie..."

You froze .. What the hell??  You heard more giggling and then a moan and you stopped in front of one of the alleys.  You peeked into the darkness to make out two figures making out againt the brick wall.  Your eyes strained to see who they were, they looked so familiar..  You gasped when you saw who the first person was. MINHO??  But you were even more shocked to see who the girl pinned against the wall was, hugging his shoulders and tilting her head for a kiss.

"MIYOUNG??" you shouted infront of the alleyway.

The two figures froze and Miyoung slowly turned her head recognizing your voice.

"Sunh-" she started, her eyes looked scared.

Minho on the other hand was furious.

"You again!! Leave me alone!! Just because your ugly and pathetic doesn't mean you own me you ! So leave us alone!!" Minho shouted at you.

You trembled just registering what was going on.  You wished that even though your best friend was making out with your crush that she would have chosen your side and defended you against his insults, but she didn't even give you a second look before turning back to face Minho and continue kissing him.  You were disgusted and heart-broken.  You could understand Minho .. but Miyoung??

*She was ... my best friend and less than 12 hours later after I confessed and got rejected she's making out with him...*

Tears once again streamed down you eyes, but you didn't even try to stop them as you fled the scene to head to somewhere or anywhere away from this nightmare of a place, your only friend had abandoned you, your parents hated you, maybe you could camp out at your favorite relatives house or something.  Your aunt's, or your mother's younger sister, residence was probably 10 blocks away but, anger, heartbreak and betrayal made you run like a mad woman down the streets until you reached the large building.  Your aunt and uncles house was right next to the school they ran and you knocked desperately on the front door of their house still panting from your long sprint. 

"Who could be here at this hour?" you heard your uncle say.

"it's me.. *pant pant* Sun *pant* Hee" you said almost breaking into a sob on the last word.

"Sunhee?" you heard your aunt ask as she whipped open the door to reveal your tear striken, tired face.  Your long black hair had fell out of its ponytail probably making you look deranged.

"omo.. what happened?" she asked trying to lead you up the front steps. 

"I-I .." you started but she led you to her room.  Your uncle had gotten you a glass of water for you, which you gulped down in about 5 seconds.  After you calmed down and your aunt rubbing your back you were finally able to tell her what was wrong.

"Unni ... can I stay here? My parents are mad at me all the time and they are so disappointed and everyone at school is making fun of me because I'm so tall and-" you started to croak on the last few words making you stop into silence sobs.

"Of course you can stay here, we can find you a new school .. sh.. its okay.." she said still patting your head.

"Go to sleep now...we can figure out what to do tomorrow, I'll let your mom know that you are going to stay with us for awhile" she said calmly.  She pulled the blankets over you so you could sleep.

Alright.. I'm still updating RIGHT NOW.. so the next chapter will DEFINETLY HAVE EXO IN IT!!!