I dare you to ...

Am I too EXOtic?

"Because you suggested it, you go first" Chanyeol said while poking Kai's chest repeatedly.  "I dare you to.." 

"Whoa whoa whoa don't I get a choice between truth or dare??"

Chanyeol looked up at the ceiling of the limo with his eyes blank and mouth wide open.  "hmm... nope.  I dare you to .. wake up Kris and make him play with us."

"What? what kind of .. fine.. whatever" Kai grumbled as he went over to wake up their grumpy leader. After a series of reprimands and brief argument about whether Kai or Chanyeol should be strangled first Kris made his way reluctantly to the truth or dare circle.  He punched Chanyeol hard in the shoulder causing Chanyeol to stick his tongue at him.

"Kris... truth or dare" Kai said boredly while he rocked back on his heels.

*sigh* "truth" 

"..." Sehun mumbled over to Luhan who nodded in agreement while holding in a giggle.

"Fine.. uhhh.. Kris are you a ?" Kai said smirking

"WHAT??? I uh.What kind of.. " Kris sputtered.

"You totally are .. you .. you.. noob" Kai said boredly as he blew the bangs out of his face.

"No I'm not!!" 

"Oh shut up the only person you've ever slept with was Tao when he was having nightmares."  You giggled but stopped when Kris gave you a dirty look.

Kris grumbled and put Sehun in a headlock "Truth or ing dare..."  Sehun flailed his arms around and managed to cling onto Luhan's sleeve. 

"D-daaareee" he wheezed.

"I dare you to... I'll come back to it.. I have a special one for you.. hehe" Kris said chuckling to himself.

"Luhan... truth or dare" Sehun asked while warily looking at Kris.

"Truth."

"If EXO were all girls, who would you marry?" 

Luhan kept his pokerface and blinked his doe shaped eyes. "well... " he looked around the room "not any of you... well I take it back.. Lay. I'd marry Lay" 

Sehun held his mouth agape. "what??? why??". Luhan shrugged. "nice, quiet, and can dance.. and you know how good dancers are in bed." he said honestly while sending a cheesey wink at the already blushing Yixing.

"Creep.." Lay muttered.

"And ... just for making Lay feel uncomforatble I'll give my turn to him"   Luhan said while pointing at you indicating for Lay to think of a question or dare for you.

"Junsu .. truth or dare?"

"dare"  you answered while drawing an imaginary knife cut across your throat at Kai who was silently laughing.

"I dare you.. to ... dance to a Taeyang song without your shirt!!" Lay said proudly while beaming at you. The rest of the members groaned.  Of course he would pick a dancing dare.

You blinked " .. uh... I can't dance. " 

"sure you can!" Lay said cheerily while walking up to the DJ station to start up a song.

"I-I .. I can't.. pick something else.. anything else!" you said waving your hands furiously and looking at Kris, Kai, Luhan and Chanyeol for help.

"Pick something else Lay, that dare is too much." Luhan said while getting up to hurry and stop the music.

"nuh uh uh, a dare is a dare and it can't be revoked.. unless someone wants to do the dare for Junsu.." Lay said while looking at the rest of the EXO boys gauging their reaction.

"And Kai not you" Lay said rolling his eyes as Kai already began enthusiastically ripping off his shirt.  The boy was born without clothes and would take every oppurtunity to get out of them.

"... Kris.. you do it" Lay said smirking.