Say what????

Am I too EXOtic?

You skipped happily next to Kris trying to keep your hormones in check.  He was smart, nice.. sort of.., hot, and TALL.  How couldn't you get excited while hanging around him?

"You're awfully happy.." he said eyeing you carefully.  Realizing what you were doing you stopped and slouched and shoved your hands in your pockets to avoid looking too odd.

"I just.. really like .. ice cream" you said stumbling over words stupidly.  *Very very inteligent Sunhee, you just lost 50 IQ points*

"Hey there gorgeous, what flavor would you like?" the girl at the counter said batting her eyelashes furiously at Kris. *Girl.. don't even..that's .. not cute* you thought rolling your eyes

"Vanilla" he answered not acknowledging her interest in him.  Kris reached in his back pocket for his wallet but the girl shook her head.

"Guys like you don't need to pay" she winked.  You coughed noisily to get her attention since she was currently in the process of undressing Kris mentally with her eyes.

"chocolate" you said pointing in case she didn't get the hint.  She scooped the ice cream haphazardly into the cone before handing it to you.

"3000 won" she said looking bored and tapping her nails impatiently on the counter for you to give her the money.  After you finished paying you and Kris sat at one of the tables in front of the ice cream parlor.

"Must be nice being Mr.Dream Boy huh?, you said flatly and clearly annoyed.

"Mad you didn't get free ice cream?" he said smirking.

"Not to mention having girls throw themselves at you" you shot back.

He sighed and his ice cream looking bored before finally saying, "I don't like it when they do that, it makes me feel like i'm taking advantage of them.." You bit your lip unsure what to say to that.  Then he added "That's why I'm more comfortable talking to you." 

You gave him a puzzled expression and your ice cream playing it cool "Well ... It's not like I'd flirt with you, I don't roll that way"

"Oh.. so you're a lesbian? You really are mad that the girl at the counter didn't give you free ice cream" he said nonchalantly as if he didn't say anything particularly earth-shattering.

"WHAT??" your eyes widened and you nearly dropped your ice cream. *The jig is up, I'm going to be sent home, I'm going to be forever the laughing stock of the school and the failed child of my parents.*

"How could you tell?"

"You cross your legs when you sit... guy's generally don't do that." he said awkwardly.

"Really? That's what tipped you off?" you said giving him a flat stare.

He laughed "of course not, I always figured something was different about you, but when I got a better look at your face when I was tutoring you it was kind of obvious."

You chewed on your lip still thinking this over.

"I won't tell anyone, .. if you tell me why on earth you decided to play dress up and go to Daewon High" he added.

"Its.. a long story.." you said frowning.

"I dragged you out of the dorms alone so I could talk to you" he said calmly still keeping eye contact with you as he his ice cream.

"I-I.. got bullied a lot at my old school.. mainly for being tall.. and .. other things.." you said eagered to change subjects.

"What other things?" he said resting his hand on his palm giving you his utmost undivided attention.  You figured he wasn't going to let it go if you didn't tell him so you spilled your entire story, from how you confessed, got rejected, got betrayed by your best friend and even how your parents didn't appreciate you.  Kris listened patiently the whole time, nodding, wincing and giving you meaningful looks but otherwise completely silent.

"And.. that's why.. I'm here.." you said concluding your long monologue.  The two of you started walking back to the dorms in silence since it was already evening.  Kris decided to put his arm around your shoulder even though he got a few weird stares from other people and you leaned a little bit on his shoulder still a little sad after going throught he painful details of your past.  Kris's eyes had gotten more gentle looking and his scowl had lessened a bit after hearing you story.

"If you tell EXO, they'll keep it a secret, but it's up to you whether or not you want them to know." he said removing his arm off of you as you got closer to the school.  You nodded silently heading back to your dorm room where Chanyeol was doing push ups on the floor.

"H-Hey J-Junsu.." Chanyeol said panting a little bit.  You stood and watched him since he was infront of your bunk bed and jumping over him didn't seem like an appropriate option.  "50!! IM DONE!" he said flopping onto the floor exhausted.

"Football?" you asked

"yep, tryouts next week.  You trying?"

"um.. no.."

"why not?" Chanyeol said sitting cross-legged on the floor.

"I'm.. not particularly interested in crashing into people..."

"Please ?? I don't want to be stuck with Kris the whole season, he scares me.."

"Nope, not a chance."

 

Alright.. I was being a TOTAL idiot and accidentally pressed the back button and basically lost everything I wrote... TWICE...either way the next update is either tonight or tomorrow at the latest :D