O

Am I too EXOtic?

After being shocked into the reality of possibly being thrown out of the school LITERALLY by CAP, you made a huge effort to resume your studying.  Baekhyun was suprisingly a good tutor in math, science, history and whatever classes, subjects you could question him on.  Except Kris tutored you in English after he found out you were having trouble.  Your favorite hour of the day was 7pm, when Kris would go to your dorm and sit on your bed while you sat at the desk and he would teach you as patiently as he could without raising his voice or getting too angry.  Lately you had raised your english grade from a 67% to a 95% in the first round of tests. You spent less time studying english, but the reason why your grade had improved so much was that every word, syllable, correction that Kris made, you memorized by heart.

 

"Junsu? Junsu-ah?" Baekhyun said as he waved his hand in front of your face.

"huh?? what?.. sorry I zoned out" you said sheepishly when you realized that Baekhyun was patiently trying to get you to focus again.

"... you know what? I got kinda carried away.. you don't need to learn this lesson until next week" Baekhyun said as he closed up the large textbook.  "Let's take a break.. want to play chess or something?" he asked his eyes brightening and excited.

You groaned "God no... you could beat me with a pawn and a king..."

He shut his mouth and bit his lip in deep thought, and opened his mouth to suggest something else.  Unfortunately whatever he had to suggest was interrupted by D.O bursting through the door.

"Junsu!! Tao needs your help!!"

"What!!?? Why?? What happened??" you said panicking and immediately getting to your feet.

"I don't know, but Tao just texted me and told you to meet him in the northwing of the gymnasium.

"Why??"

D.O rolled his eyes and gestured toward the door in a frustrated and hurried motion. "I DON'T KNOW JUST GO FIND OUT!!"

You flinched at his shriek and quickly scampered down the halls and to the gym area.  Walking along the empty buildings was scary to say the least, not to mention the chance of some bullies jumping you was another issue.  The sports teams were done with practice and the janitors already finished cleaning the area, but the door wasn't locked luckily.

"Hello? .. Tao..." you whispered into the empty gym room.

"Hel-" you started but the a hand wrapped around your mouth and pulled you back into the bleachers.

"Shh... its me.. Tao.."

You recognized the deep voice and immediately stopped struggling.  You turned aroudn to see his familiar narrow catlike eyes and he stared at you until you gulped awkwardly.

"So.. What did you need to tell me?"

"I don't need to ask you anything.."

"Then why did you text D.O?"

"I need to show your something."

"What?"

"Follow me" he said turning around and walking into a one of the doors.  You sighed and followed him muttering *maknaes..are so weird..*

Tao opened the door and immediately went to the computer.  Turning it on and typing through what looked like a roster he found the files he was looking for and clicked on them then pointing at the screen to get you to look at it.

"Luhan and you have the same blood type O"

"Tao.. a lot of people have the bloodtype O.." you said sighing.  "Why are you looking this stuff up anyway?"

"I was trying to change my grades from here and got sidetracked.." he said sheepishly as he turned your focus back to the profiles set up on the computer.

*Tao.. Tao... you really are ... something* you said shaking your head and chuckling.

"Okay, but seriously Junsu... don't you think you and Luhan look alike?"

You had noticed that you shared some of the same delicate facial features, and several of the boys had said you guys look alike, but Luhan had a pretty feminine face so you passed it off as a coincidence.  Besides Luhan was Chinese not Korean.

"A little...What are you trying to say Tao?"

"I think you and Luhan are cousins or something."

"Luhan's Chinese, I'm Korean" you stated, rolling your eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"What do you mean am I sure?? I was born here and to Korean parents!!" you said waving your arms around.

"Fine.. maybe you guys aren't .. but .. I don't know... you look similar.  I haven't told Luhan yet, I was going to ask him though."

"NO.. don't say anything about this to him.." you said shutting off the computer and walking out of the room.  Spinning on your heel you walked out, leaving Tao in the room still dumbfounded.

 

Alright... I suppose I have an apology to make to all my 74 SUBSCRIBERS AND OVER 2000 VIEWS!! WOOOHOOOO!!!.  First off, I am EXTREMELY sorry for not updating... School started, extra curriculars started, projects, homework.. and I've been staying up past 12 and later every night doing homework and working a lot on the weekends.  I won't put the story on hiatus, but updates will probably happen only a little more than every week.  And if you are fan of Boyfriend!! (eh~ eh~ eh~ ) check THIS out.  Updates.. will get less lame from now on.. now that I got the story set up a bit better. :D