Swimming :P

Am I too EXOtic?

What's the point of going to a new school, crossdressing and STILL getting bullied? Oh right... hanging out with 12 hot guys.  However at the current moment you could care less about them since they weren't going to be able to help you out at the current moment.  Let's list the current problems you weren't having... based on the typical situations of a 16 year old girl.

1. Grades

2. Not being able to reach something

3. Having no friends

4. Something dumb like clothes

No.. your current situation was a lot more dire than that...

Rewind 30 minutes

"Yah Junsu!!" CAP suddenly called out for you from across the campus.

*crap crap crap* you broke out into a sprint away from them.  Your long legs carried you a pretty good distance away from them, but you turned back to see how far away they were from you. They were a good 30 yards behind you, unfortunately the fence wasn't.  Lacking the coordination to run in a straight line while looking behind you caused your path to drift a good 10 feet off from your intial course.  You awkwardly crashed into the side of the gate and scrambled against it to pull yourself up.  Dashing through the gate entrance you sprinted across the nearby poolside trying to put more distance between you and them.  Or not. 

"WAAAAAH!!" you yelped as you slipped in a puddle that brought you to your knees.   Teen Top quickly surrounded you and hauled you to your feet.  Niel and L.Joe grabbed you roughly by your shoulders and snickered while you struggled.

"Come on Junsu, we just want to talk". Changjo said as he delivered a punch to your gut.  You coughed violently, no blood luckily but it still hurt.  CAP examined you face and you did your best to avoid his gaze.  You searched for Chunji instead.  He was the only one who didn't really care about beating you up, but for some strange reason he was still angry at you just like the rest of Teen Top. Why did they hate you so much? Or maybe *UFF, you took a kick to the shin...* they just hated everyone better than them in general.  

"Guys *cough* standing or kneeling..." you wheezed but smirked.  They didn't take that very well. CAP suddenly lost interest in you. "Get rid of him" he said waving his hand off as if he was done for the day.

Ricky grabbed you by your hair and dragged you over to the edge of the pool and dunked your head under.  

Present Time

You flailed wildly trying to get raise your head, but some of the other guys were holding down your back.  This was the situation you were in... Who even dies by bullying anymore?? It's stupid. You running out of air, correction you were out of air.  You felt your chest give out and the rest of your body get wet as you fell forward into the water.  

 

 

 

"Junsu.." 

The light flickered from under your eyelids as a hand was waved in front of you.

"Don't make me to CPR on you.. get up" 

You forced yourself to sit up. *COUGH COUGH COUGH* Prying your eyes open to see who was calling for you.

"What happened..." you started.

"I found you in the pool...facedown..at first I thought you were playing around, but you didn't come up for air for a good 2 minutes so I thought you drowned.

You blinked and cleared your eyes. "Sehun?"

His face was staring down at you, still the same bored facial expression he usually has.

"I was pushed into the water. . ." you said still coughing.

"Do you not know how to swim?"

You tried to stand up, your head swimming but you swayed on your feet and Sehun had to grab your arm. 

"I wasn't exactly concious when I was pushed.." 

Sehun's eyes widened. "What happened?"

"Teen Top happened"

"Nothing.. Don't worry about it" you said, you didn't want him telling the rest of EXO and freaking them out.  It was scene you've been trying to avoid.

"What did they do??!!" Sehun wasn't dropping the subject.

"They knocked me out and then pushed me..."

"Have they been doing this for awhile? Don't lie Junsu..."

"mm.. Maybe?" you hesitated and flinched when he suddenly threw his waterbottle at the fence.

"Come on" he said roughly grabbing your arm and pulling you with him. "First they bully Luhan and now his brother..."

"Wait what??" you shook off of his grasp and faced him.

"They used to pick on Luhan a lot, but it never got this bad."