Sunyeolris

Am I too EXOtic?

"I'm going to die"

"You're going to be fine." Kris said annoyed.

"I'm going to die" Chanyeol repeated his face in the pillow.

"Where does it hurt?" you asked poking his back.

"EVERYWHERE"

Chanyeol was sprawled out on one of the couches in the lounge and every five seconds about how sore he was.  Kris got out an ice pack and threw it at Chanyeol's head.

"OW!! thanks a lot!! now my head hurts too!!"  he shouted clutching his head.

"oh quit being a whiner... you know.. you don't have to crash into EVERYONE!! INCLUDING YOUR OWN TEAM!!" Kris shouted back.

"Chanyeollie's a little rough huh?" you asked wagging your eyebrows, hinting at something .

Kris narrowed his thick eyebrows giving you a scary look, "No.. don't even go there."

You put your hands up in defeat, "Just saying...you two spend most of the evenings on top of each other and rough housing around on the field"

Chanyeol completely ignored your rude comments about the awkward sounding relationship between him and Kris.

"I'm feeling better, we should go on a date" Chanyeol said as he sat up still rubbing the ice back over his arms.

"Say what?" you asked holding your mouth open completely clueless.

"We should take Sunhee on a date" he repeated this time looking a Kris for confirmation, "she can dress normally and we can go walk around town and show her off to people"

Kris shrugged and smirked "Why not? I haven't see you actually look like a girl before, we need you to prove it"

You frowned, "What made you come of with this idea so spontaneously?" inside though you were giggling happily and clapping your hands together in excitement *I get to walk around town with a DATE?? My first "real" date!!*

"We're in our late teens and we've never really went on dates, me and Kris need to make up for lost time" Chanyeol explained.

He stood up and pushed you toward the dorm, "go get in some nice clothes and come out when your done".

You pretened to sigh and rooted through trying to find skinny jeans or something "girly" your closet was usually full of skirts and nice blouses but you didn't bring many with you.  Eventually you settled on a pair of black skinny jeans and greyish silve blouse that had ruffles in the front to make up for your small chest, you also decided to style your hair a little more feminime and put on some eyeliner.

"Ga-In.. my role model" you said winking into the mirror.

  http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5w7bxZv3m1rp4ygm.jpg

You slipped on a pair of 3 inch black strapped heels that you had hidden in one of your bags and strutted out happily to your date.  Unforunately you were accustom to flats since wearing heels made you a freaking giant, but you figured walking next to.. the other giants would be okay.  You continued to do a showy walk and flipped your short hair in front of Kris attempting to look runway model.  You got about 3 feet before tripping over your own feet and piling in a heap on the floor your legs tangling together.

"Ow..." you groaned and rubbed your sore ankles.

"Are you okay?" A deep voice asked iquiringly.

"Just.. fine" you said biting your lip in embarassment and taking Kris's hand so he could pull you up.  He started at your feet and continued to sweep his gaze up your long legs, skinny torso and finally settled on your face which was undoubtlablely feminime thanks to your make-up.

"You look..." he started. Your ears perked up. *Does he think I'm pretty? Is it love at .. real-gender sight??*

"like a girl" he finished nodding in approval. He crossed his arms and leaned against the hallway walls waiting for Chanyeol to get dressed.

"Right back at you" you snapped back even though he had changed his pants to nicer, non-holey jeans and a white button down shirt that had the top three buttons open leaving his drool worthy collarbone exposed. Your statement was invalid since it made him look nothing like a girl whatsoever.

"Heeeey there gorgeoussss" Chanyeol said slurring in a suave way as he sauntered up to you.  He himself had dressed similar to Kris.  In fact you were pretty sure he was wearing Kris's clothes since he only had T-shirts. 

"Wait.. I'm going with both of you?" you asked, unsure.

"Of course!!, it's a double date!!" Chanyeol said cheering happily.  You didn't bother to correct his definition of double date and skipped behind them down the hallway, ducking, sneaking and hiding behind things when other boys past you.

"So, where would the princess like to go?" Chanyeol said bowing slightly extenting his arm as if he were leading you to somewhere other than out the back of the dorms and into the driveway.

"I don't know"

Chanyeol crossed his arms, "you ruined the romantic moment, you were supposed to say something like anywhere you want to go is where I want to be!!" he said his voice rising in pitch at the end as he twirled around like an airheady girl in love.

"You watch too many dramas... I was actually thinking we could go eat something.. I'm starved.. " you said rolling your eyes and grabbing Chanyeol's arm and pulling him with you in some random direction. Kris sighed at the two of you and dragged you the other way.

"Most of the town is this this way.." he grumbled at the protesting Chanyeol who insisted he knew the city like the back of his hand.  Kris followed behind you as while you and Chanyeol talked exitedly about random things.  He was almost like a over protective brother who was making sure Chanyeol didn't pull any moves.

"Kris, walk beside us... you look like a creeper or something.." you said pulling his wrist so he was at your other side.

"Oh oh oh!! Let's eat here!! I love ramen!!" Chanyeol said jumping up and down and pointing at one of the restaurants.  When you looked to see where he was pointing you froze and stopped walking.  It was your parents restaurant.  Chanyeol was tugging your arm impatiently while Kris was looked at your shocked face.

"You okay? We should go inside.." Kris started pulling you toward the restaurant, but you dug your heels in the sidewalk.  There was no way you could face your parents after you had run away like that, in fact they'd probably come back to them so you could work in their restaurant again.  You saw your mother running around in the restaurant serving food and refilling drinks. The pang of remorse stung in your gut even though they had taken advantage of you when you worked there from 3-8 and until midnight cleaning the restaurant and preparing for the next day.

"Come on Sunheeeee~" Chanyeol whined when you wouldn't move.

You shook your head violently, "No.. we can't go in there"

"Why?" he asked pouting.

"Um.. uh.. the food is awful there... the noodles are always too soggy or hard.."  you said sticking out your tongue pretending to be disgusted.  Chanyeol frowned but accepted your excuse and instead dragged you into a different ramen house where the three of you happily slurped down a total of 7 bowls of noodles.  Well...Kris and you had only eaten 2 each but Chanyeol had 3.

"How about we go see a movie?" Kris suggested.  The two of you smiled and nodded already naming different movies you could see.

"Pirates of the Carribean?" Kris said scanning the list of movies that were showing.

"I don't want to read subtitles..." you complained.  He stuck his tongue at you since he could understand english.

"No Romance dramas" he said.

"How about Friday the 13th" Chanyeol said in awkward english "it's from the states.. it has to be pretty good"

"What's it about" you asked.

"I dunno.... but it has high ratings, reading subtitles will be worth it" he said dragging you over to the stand to buy tickets. You looked at Kris doubtful but he just shrugged.

The movie had already started so you sat down quickly between Chanyeol and Kris.  A couple appeared to be .. doing it... you arched your eyebrows in confusion, what the-... When they finally finished one of them was left in the room smoking when suddenly an arrow shoot through his throat.  You gasped in suprise.  That wasn't even the worse part a figure dangled a hatchet over a female's head.  She was in the bathrooom completely unaware of the killer that was about to strike her down.  You flinched and looked away as the ax came down.

"Scared?" Kris asked as he looked at you, amused that you were terrified of such cheesey violence.  Chanyeol's eyes were glued to the screen as he watched fascinated and in shock at the foreign movie.

"A little.." you voice wavered.

"Don't look." he said as he covered your eyes just when another person was about to be killed.  You whined a little and looked away into Kris's shoulder.  Wimp? no.. squeamish? definitley.

You ended leaving the movie early to your relief.  The reason? Kris was bored and you were absolutely terrified and Chanyeol had fallen asleep, despite all the screaming that was going on in the movie, and was told to get out since he was snoring too loud.  The three of you walked back in silence and Chanyeol had put his arm around you and leaned his head tiredly on your shoulder.

"thank's for the date" you whispered when you finally got back into the dorms.

"our pleasure" Kris said patting you on the head and walking back into his own dorm.

Chanyeol and you opened the door tiredly, it was nearly midnight.  When you opened the door you froze, Kai was sitting at his desk doing homework. Usually he was out dancing, but you had forgotten that he was taking days off.

"Hey Chanye-" he stopped and saw you behind him. "who's that..." he said slowly and tilting his head.  He walked up to you and looked closely.  You staggered backward and tried to hide your face but he had already seen you.

"Junsu... you're transgendered??" he yelped, shocked.  You blinked wildly and facepalmed. *this kid.. seriously..*

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and pushed Kai back, "Junsu is a girl.. you babo.." he grunted.

"Wha-what? I don't get it.." Kai said frowning and examining you.  He poked your chest and you blushed and slapped his arm. "ert!" you shouted.

His eyes widened and his mouth formed a silent "O".  "I'm going to sleep.. and maybe I won't have to question my uality when I wake up" he muttered climbing into his bunk bed.

THANK YOU ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTORS (is that a word..?)  I LOVE YOU!!!!!  :DDDD