Rolling in the Limo

Am I too EXOtic?

 

"SPRING BREAK, I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I WELCOME YOU!" Kai shouted at the top of his lungs while standing off the balcony of the dormitory. 

"Shut up and go pack up your stuff, the limo is coming to pick us up in a half hour" Kris said dryly while pushing Kai toward his dorm.

"okay ... okay" Kai muttered while rumagging around with his bags.  Kris's parents had recently done well in their stock market gamble and had decided to take a vacation at a nearby beach house.  Well, nearby for them anyway.  Kris was welcome to invite as many guests as he wanted and Kai, Chanyeol, Lay, Luhan, Sehun, Tao, D.O and you had no where else to go for the Spring Break so he invited you all and ordered a limo for the 5 hour car ride.

"Rules" Kris started as the chaffeur shut the door on the limousine.

"No drinkin-"

"NO DRINKING ANYTHING WITHOUT ALCOHOL BABY!!" Chanyeol shouted.

" YOU CHANYEOL!! And no getting drunk, running, or making a mess.. understood???!!?!" Kris said glaring at the group of you that weren't paying attention because you were too busy checking out the chocolate fountain, DJ table, and numerous snack cabinents.

"God, it's like trying to run a country of village idiots.." Kris said as he gave up and threw himself down to take a nap, taking up a full size couch with this long legs.

Luhan dipped a couple of marshmellows into the chocolate fountain, coating them carefully and then he offering it to Sehun with a toothpick.  Sehun smiled and bit down on it only to have half the chocolate ooze off on to his shirt.

"Sehuuun... " Luhan started. "Shut up... I'll just it off" Sehun said as he brought the corner of his shirt to his mouth, while at the same time exposing his midsection. 

*Click* went a camera and Luhan and Sehun whirled around to see who had taken a picture. 

Kai giggled while Chanyeol used his large hands to cover his own mouth.  "Nice CHOCOLATE abs maknae, don't eat too much chocolate or it'll ruin your girlish figure". Sehun glared at the two of them.  "Pfft, I have a better body than your imaginary girlfriend at least" he said glaring at Kai.

"It's okay Sehun, Kai's just mad that he's gotten flabby after being told to take it easy with the dancing" you said patting his shoulder.

"Hey!!" Kai said as he started to lift up his shirt and show Sehun

Luhan ignored the spat between the two of them and offered you a marshmellow, which you gratefully ate carefully to avoid getting chocolate on you.

Chanyeol pulled D.O off his couch. "Come on man, have some fun! This is a freaking limo so you can't just spend the time sitting down quietly like you're inbetween grandma and your 5 year old cousin that has a crush on you!"  

"What? ugh... you guys are insane, I think I'll hang out with Lay...or not" D.O said rolling his eyes when he saw Lay looking out the window with his purple headphones on oblivious to the stripping, food throwing and bickering that Kai and Sehun were doing.

Chanyeol shrugged and suggested that everyone have a dance off, which EVERYONE including Kai protested against since it would mean that Chanyeol and his long gawky limbs would be flailing around to techno music.

"Let's try not to crash this car and do something with less.. movement.." Tao suggested while he sat crosslegged on the floor and sipped a glass of fruit punch.

"Okay ... " Chanyeol said as he jumped and sat down next to Tao still fidgeting but trying to sit still and maintain the cool still posture of the Wushu master.

You sat next to Chanyeol and the rest of the boys followed your suit until all of you were in a circle.

"How about... Truth or dare?" Kai said smirking mischivieiously.

 

Comment some Truth or dare scenarios/questions that you want to come up! Sorry for the slow updates... and yeah.. school has been crazy and still will be for the next month or so :( .  I appreciate all my subscribers and I wish I could write more often and better for you guys :)