Dream Dance

Am I too EXOtic?

"I appreciate you showing me where the restroom is Kris, but I don't need to go.. and I don't really want to watch you go either"
Kris rolled his eyes and shoved a dufflebag in your arms and pushed you into a stall.
"Change into these clothes, they should fit."
You quirked your eyebrows in confusion but opened the bag anyway.  Inside was a dark blue material and a pair of silver high heels. *He wants me to dress up?*
"Won't someone recognize me?" you asked worriedly.
"It'll be okay... Just don't get to close to the EXO members who don't know you're a girl"
"Kris?"
"Thank you" you answered hesitantly. You had always dreamed of going to a dance with a someone instead of playing the third wheel with Miyoung and her numerous boyfriends over the years.  The thought of being able to attend with your OWN date? Granted it hadn't happened the way you had pictured, but it meant a lot to you.
".. oh.. your welcome.." he said awkwardly leaning against the stall door.
"May I ask why you have spaghetti strap cocktail dress, a bra and stilettos?" you asked giggling.
"They are my sister's!! She's about your size so I asked if you could borrow some of her clothes!!!.. Hurry up and change!!!" he snapped, blushing furiously.  Lucky for him you couldn't see and was already changing.
Still laughing, you slipped the dress on and balanced yourself on one foot fixing the shoes straps.  Tugging on the short dress that came a few inches above your knees, you opened the stall door only to have 187cm of hotness fall on top of you.  Kris yelped as the door gave way when you opened it sending him staggering backward onto you.
"OOOPH" you managed to catch him, your high heels making a hard screeching sound on the restroom tiles.
"You know.. *pant* if you wanted a hug, you could have asked.." you said pushing him to his feet.  He ignored your comment giving you his usual scowl as you went to the mirror to fix your hair, you didn't have any make up, but you didn't want to bother going to the dorm to go get some.  So doing without it you strutted proudly down hallway to go back to the dance.
"My lady." he said in mock politeness as he held the door open for you.  You grinned and pranced back into the danceroom.  Kris walked up smoothly behind you and put his arm over your shoulder. He steered you around the crowd with girls gawking at him and you yourself earned a few wolf whistles from some guys.
"Sooooo who's this pretty lady?" someone asked strolling up to you. *uh oh..TAO!!??*
Kris pulled you away as you ducked your face into his shoulder.  "Quit staring, you're going to scare her.." he said glaring at the maknae.  He frowned, "Can I dance with her at least?"
"No. I'm going to dance with her."
"Please gege?"
"No."
Tao lifted his fist to his face "bu-". At that point Baekhyun had grabbed onto Tao's arm and dragged him away much to your relief.  Kris, true to his word, did dance with you.  Although it was a little awkward since it was couple slow dancing ballroom stype and neither of you could dance.  You rested your hand on his shoulder and his was on your waist, with your other hands together you slowly moved in a circle in a waltz.  You were pretty sure Kris made up the steps since it looked NOTHING like what everyone else was doing, but you followed his lead anyway and he would twirl you every so often.
"Ow"
"sorry.." you said for the tenth time.
"Next time you will wear FLATS missy" he grumbled still doing his random steps.
"We'll quit hopping around like a moron!!"  you hissed as he spun you around.  Out of the corner of your eye you saw two people.  Two people you had hoped never to have to see again.