Chapter 7 - Park JungMin

You Stole My Heart

A/N: Hey people~! Sorry for the VERYYYYY late update! Just that many things are tiring me out both physically and mentally recently... First with the U-KISS issue, then i FAILED both my Math test and Math re-test. I was like WTF?! I've always been an A* student! *cries* THEN the announcement that U-KISS is gonna have a leader (Soohyun). I mean like COME ON! U-KISS isn't U-KISS with a leader! They're not any different from other idol groups now! No member that can speak 7 languages, have a leader etc! FINALLY yesterday, i couldn't take it anymore and almost fainted due to fatigue. Now i'm still feeling dizzy so forgive me if this chapter turns out crappy ok? Love Ya~

-The next morning-

-Kibum POV-

I was interrupted from my investigation and told to proceed to the Royal meeting hall. 'What is so important that Eli appa wants me there so early?' I thought. It was only 6am and the sun had barely risen above the horizons. Not that i was sleeping though. I didn't sleep a wink just to find out what that strange aura was. I couldn't even sense whether it was good or tryingto harm.

When i reached the hall, I saw that all the officials were already there. I bowed and apologized for being late then sat down n my seat which was beside Eli appa's.

As i sat down, my mind started wandering off again, still trying to figure what the aura was. I had never come across anything like ths before! Who or WHAT was it that is possibly more powerful than me?

"KIM KIBUM!" I broke out of my trance and looked towards Eli appa - i recognized his voice. Judging by his pissed-off look, it's safe to assume that he had already called me many times.

"What is it appa?" I asked. "HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN LISTENING AT ALL, YOUNG MAN?!" Eli appa burst out and glared at me. If glares could kill, I swear i would have been dead by now.

The officials all looked at us worriedly, and of course, Xander umma was trying to calm his husband down. At that, appa just grinned like an idiot at umma and stole a peck on the lips from him. What the....?! Does appa suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) or what?! Xander umma was blushing like mad and pouted cutely at his king who was still smiling goofily at him.

"YOU!" Eli appa turned back to me, his dark face returned as he shouted, causing everyone to jump. "You listen carefully to what i'm going to say!" I gulped my saliva and nodded nervously. Okayyy~ It's official, Eli Kim, the King of Xanderland not only suffers from MPD, but also suffers from mood swings.

"So, as i was saying, a fine young man has come to challenge you in swordsmanship, my royal son." I wasn't surprised as many swordsmen came to challenge me before. However, I would be able to defeat them in just a few movements of my sword.

"Please enter!" Appa's loud and deep voice bellowed throughout the entire meeting room. The huge double doors swung open and an indeed fine and handsome young man walked in, dressed in armour.

He knelt down on one knee and rested his arm on the knee that was up. "Greetings your majesty and your highness."

"Please rise." Appa said. My challenger then stood up and bowed to Appa, umma and me, then to the other officials. As he did, he winked, then returned his gaze to me, appa and umma who were in the middle of the circumference of the "Circle of Officials".

"My name is Park JungMin." He smiled charmingly. I looked towards the direction that he winked at, only to find a blushing HyungJun. I smirked.

"Well, I never reject a challenger," I said as I stood up and walked to him. "I look forward to a good fight" I smiled. He only smiled back in response.

"Perfect!" Eli appa said, seemingly very satisfied. "The battle shall be held after lucheon." He then proceeded to invite Sir Park JungMin to eat with us.

As we walked out of the room, i walked side by side with HyungJun hyung and patted his shoulders. "Why are you blushing so hard?" I smirked, tease in my voice. Flushed, he immediately placed his palms on his face, probably trying to cool down his red and hot face.

"A-a-aniyo..." he stuttered. "Look at you!" I chuckled and lightly pinched his flushed cheeks. He tried to rebut but i scooted off before the words came out of his mouth.

-At lunch-

We were seated around the long rectangular dining table with Eli appa sitting at one end of the table and umma sitting at his left. I was sitting at appa's right with Sir Park JungMin beside me.

The dishes were served one by one in front of us. Throughout luncheon, we hada short introduction about ourselves and chatted. Sir Park JungMin turned out to be quite a humorous guy. We got along better than i had imagined.

After lucheon, it was time for the battle. It was to take place in the Royal Garden. The officials were all gathered there already. We took our places and got into position. Before we charged towards each other, we had to listen to the rules first.

"This battle is a battle of pure physical strength and technique. No magic is allowed. If any magic is sensed, we will not tolerate it, as it is foul play. May i stress that this is a friendly battle and both opponents must display good sportsmanship. Do you both agree to the rules?" Appa read from the scroll in his hands.

"I agree" Both me and Sir Park JungMin said in unison.

"Great! With that said, get ready... " Eli appa paused for a few seconds. "START!"

-----------------------------------------------------T B C---------------------------------------------------

A/N: I want every one of you to comment okiez? Make me happy... I've been very down lately. :'( And any Indo KissMes here? Did you go for the U-KISS concert in Medan? So sad, stupid NH didn't let Kibum go.  And anyone wants me to post an account of the concert? It's really sad and touching. And please give me feedback on my writing:) Is it very obvious that it's written by a 13-year-old? :(

Ok, so i decided to continue with the story cuz i feel that i have to be more professional o^^o

Will reply to your comments in a while in the comments box^^ PLEASE COMMENT OKAY? :D