Chapter 5 - What Is This I'm Feeling?

You Stole My Heart

A/N: I was planning to update today and i actually had my chapter typed out... BUT then at that critical moment of pressing the "Submit" button, my cursor flew to the upper right corner of the screen. Not seeing it was there and thinking that it was on the "SUBMIT" button, i clicked it and u know what happens after. T_T"

And please, it's saddening that there's not much comments... However THANK YOU those few people who at least commented ONCE, especially @little_miss_psycho.

PLUS: I have 2 weeks of tests coming up, so I won't be updating frequently. *only hears sounds of wind howling =.=*

THANK YOU. Silent readers, will it hurt to comment?  ><"

---------------Back to story-------------------------

Previously...

-Kevin POV-

I was panting harshly as I was in a sitting arrangment, and was covered in sweat. Memories that I took years to forget, that I wanted to put behind me all came flooding back, looking and feeling so real.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued...

I dreamt of what happened when I was young, the demon, the bloody mess of ajumma and ajussi. I remembered my dream as tears streamed down my cheeks. It just felt too real, as if it was happening all over again.

In the dream, I saw the face of my savior… But somehow his whole face was blurred, except his eyes. Those dark brown orbs that was full of emotions. I had no idea why, but I could actually feel those emotions in his eyes. It was as if comforting me, telling me that everything was ok. I could understand what he was trying to say in his eyes…

“Hyung, hyung! Kevin hyung!” Dongho shook me vigorously. I looked up at to meet his worried face but didn’t say a word. “Kevin hyung, why are you crying?? What happened?” I then realised that it was morning already.

“Oh, Dongho-ah… Nothing happened, hyung just had a nightmare.” I told him while using the back of my hands to wipe of the tears and gave him a not-so-convincing smile.

I saw Dongho’s mouth form in the shape of an ‘O’ as he nodded. I could tell he wasn’t very convinced with my answer. I decided to quickly change the topic. “Dongho-ah, you’re so cute!” I said and pinched his cheeks. He slapped my hands off and began to rub his cheeks. “Hyung, you’ll disfigure my handsome face!”

I pouted and he chuckled. “Come on hyung, let’s get to work, the market’s getting busy.”

-End of Kevin POV-

-Kibum POV- 

I was awoken my a warm hand shaking me. I moaned a little and tossed over onto the other side of my very-huge-enormous-bed to escape the "hand". Just when i thought I was going to have some peace, the same hand started shaking me again.

"Arghhh..." i groaned as I sat up in a sitting position with my eyes still closed. "Bummie-ah.... " Umma said as he used his fingers to spread my eyelids and stared into my eyes with those HUGE eyes of his. "Mmm... I'm awake umma..." I said sleepily.

"Bummie-ah, are you okay?" I saw the worried look on his face and on Eli appa's who was standing beside the bed. 'Why wouldn't I be fine...?' I thought to myself. Umma quickly took his hands off of my eyes and placed one palm onto my forehead. "eh... no fever..." he mumbled. I was just about to question his weird behaviour when he started "Bummie-ah... What happened? You've been sleeping since yesterday afternoon and skipped dinner. It's already almost noon now... " I just realized that it was already morning. "All these hundred and twenty-one years, you've always been a light sleeper. What happened?"

"Don't worry, appa, umma. I'm fine. I just need a long rest once in a while." I gave a fake smile just to reassure them. They only nodded and I excused myself to go wash up.

'This kid's really amazing... Just him alone can make me so tired... What exactly is this feeling.....?'

-------------------------------------------------TBC--------------------------------------------------------

OKayyy... I know this chapter is short but yeah, as I said, i have tests going on for 2 weeks and i will still udate when i'm free, maybe my updates are gonna be this length or a little longer.

@little_miss_psycho: Thank you for your encouragement!

@ohitsyou: Aww... It's ok:D

Thank you to all my other readers! Even silent readers!