Chapter 6 - Nightmare

You Stole My Heart

-Narrator POV-

For the next few days, Kevin had been getting the same dream, or rather, nightmare, every night. Waking up, covered in sweat in the wee hours of the morning, then being in a daze with tears streaming down his face; it was all getting to him. He couldn't concentrate at all for the entire day.

"Hello~ It's time to return to Earth, hyung!" This was what he had been hearing from Dongho the past few days, followed by the irritating sound of fingers snapping and vigorous shaking.

"Ok, ok! I'm awake!" This, too has been often said.

However......

"You always say that hyung, but the next moment -" Dongho sighed and slouched his shoulders. Kevin was staring into space again. "The next moment..... and you're out of it again." he mumbled the last sentence with a i'm-so-bored-of-this look.

-End of Narrator POV-

-Kibum POV-

I received news from the 2 men that I had sent to keep an eye on the boy that he had been waking up from nightmares every night. I wanted to ask them what the boy had been dreaming about but it struck me that they were only soldiers and they ddn't have the powers to read dreams. I decided to go take a look personally tonight.

-That night-

I was donned in a black cloak as i was concealed by the darkness in the alley, a few metres away from the two sleeping boys.

Unconsciously, I found myself knelt down by the blonde boy's side. I brushed the blonde, silky locks off the sleeping boy's face. He was so beautiful, even more beautiful than any other maideb I had ever seen before. I thought, He doesn't deserve these rags that he wears. He doesn't deserve this life of poverty. He doesn't deserve the sad past that wil continue to haunt him forever, Such a beautiful man; he deserved none of this.

Suddenly, he began fidgeting about restlessly in his sleep. Soon, beads of perspiration startd roling down his foreead. His entire body was shivering as he flipped his head from side to side, mumbling "ahjussi, ahjumma" repeatedly, voice tinged with fear.

Immediately, I lifted his head and lay it on my lap, then placed a hand of his forehead and read his dream. He was dreaming about what happened in the past. I felt a strange presence in our midst but it soon disappeared. Weirdly, as soon as the aura disappeared, the boy's dream vanished and he fell into a deep slumber.

I caressed his smooth cheeks . I could eel my heart almost beating out of my chest - another one of those weird feelings.

"It's time you got a good rest," I smiled softly as I whispered. "Sleep well." I lay his head back onto the round. As I stood up, I took off my cloak and draped it over the boy's body to keep him warm. Before I left to investigate that strange aura, I bent down and kissed the boy's forehead unknowingly. Immediately, I stood back up and touched my lips, surprised at my actions. It came so naturally...

-End of Kibum POV-

-Narrator POV-

As the prince left,the dark figure reappeared. It had been eyeing them the whole while...

-End of Narrator POV-

------------------------------------------------------TBC------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! My tests aren't over yet... :( So anyway, I really have to improve on my cliffhangers! >.<

BTW, random, but did anyone watch Paradise Ranch with TVXQ's ChangMin? :D

PLEASE COMMENT! SILENT READERS TOO!