FINAL - Epilogue

You Stole My Heart

 

It was over. The battle was over and Kibum and Kevin were officially married!

(^LOL)

But that didn’t mean the castle was in peace, did it?

“PARK JUNGMIN! STOP FOLLOWING ME!” HyungJun screamed at the top of his lungs for the nth time that day. The servant girls came and went, not daring to interfere in the angry couple duo’s business. Well you couldn’t blame HyungJun, JungMin had been sticking to him within half a meter’s radius for basically the time they had breakfast to then.

On top of that, JungMin had been constantly irritating him to no end.

“Yah!” They both turned to see where the voice had come from.

“tsk tsk” the man clucked his tongue. “yah, is this how my generals should behave?” the voice said and shook his head mischievously.

“And is this how the prince should behave?” HyungJun replied with the same amount of mischief and gestured to the prince who was pouting and resting his chin on his lover’s shoulder.

“Yah, no matter what, I’m still the prince, what audacity!” Kibum fake-gasped. “Furthermore, you’re just jealous, I have my lover and you don’t.” he stuck out his tongue at HyungJun, earning a playful smack on his arm by his shy Kevin.

“We’re not jealous.” JungMin in and out of a sudden pulled HyungJun in. As their lips met, JungMin shut his eyes while HyungJun widened his eyes in shock. When JungMin had let him go – with his trademark smirk, HyungJun couldn’t but blushed beetroot red.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” HyungJun screamed like nobody’s business.

“Aww I love to see you blush~” JungMin pinched the younger’s cheeks, only to get smacked away.

“Kim HyungJun.” He suddenly said seriously. “Don’t you know I like you? A lot?”

HyungJun eyed the other for any sign of a prank, but it seemed like he was serious. His heart started beating unusually fast. “Y-you’re kidding… right?”

“Do I look like I’m kidding? I came in here because of you.”

HyungJun, feeling embarrassed, directed his gaze to the floor, any part of the room, just not JungMin’s eyes. Truth is, he liked JungMin a lot too… He liked JungMin to flirt with him, annoy him, although he didn’t show it, he was always inwardly grinning from ear to ear.

“Come on HyungJunnie~ I know you like me too!” JungMin whined.

“Ah I hate you!” HyungJun covered his hot and red cheeks in his hands. “Go away!”

The other pried his hands away and made him look him in the eye. “Kiss me back and I’ll go away.”  

HyungJun hesitated some more before quickly leaning in and kissed him to stick his palms to his face to cover his blush again.  

“Omgeeeee!” someone squealed. They all turned their heads to see him fangirling fanboying over them. Kiseop -.-

Kiseop ranted on and on about how everyone was getting into a relationship and how he wanted a lover too blah blah blah but Kibum and Kevin never stayed on to hear the rest.

“Aish, we’re outta here! Can’t stand the cheesiness!” Kibum waved them off.

-

Dongho heard a soft, hesitant knock at his door. “Dongho-ah… can I come in?”

‘Ah… it’s Soohyun-hyung.’ “Yeah, sure hyung!”

Soohyun slid into the room and closed the door behind him. “What’s up, hyung?” Dongho asked.

“Umm… Dongho-ah, do you… do you like hyung?”

Dongho gave him a weird look before replying. “Why’re you suddenly asking this, hyung? Of course I like you, I like everybody.”

Soohyun swiftly turned his back to Dongho for a second as he hit his forehead with his palm. ‘argh! Just quickly say what you want and get it over and done with, Shin Soohyun!’ he mentally scolded himself. 

He quickly turned around again to face the more-than-confused boy and screamed out “ilikeyou!”

Dongho seemed a little taken aback by Soohyun’s outburst and plus, he couldn’t catch what Soohyun had said.

As if reading his mind, Soohyun repeated his words, this time slightly calmer and slower. “I. like. You.” He held his breath as he searched Dongho’s face for any form of reaction. Seeing nothing but shock written all across the boy’s face, Soohyun decided to let it rest.

“I-I’m sorry… I’ll be going now.” He weakly gestured towards the door. “But I’ll wait for you, Dongho-ah…” He rested his hand on the doorknob and was about to leave when he felt someone back-hug him.

He turned around to face the boy grinning back up at him. “Does that… mean a ‘yes’?”

Dongho tip-toed to reach his height and gently pressed his lips on his. “Does this give you a confirmation?”

-

“HyunJoong-ah…” YoungSaeng stood before the grave, his heart feeling lighter than before. “This is KyuJong.” He said while squeezing onto KyuJong’s hand warmly, looking at him and smiling a bit, earning a smile back in return.

He continued talking to his late best friend. He smiled sincerely. “I love him a lot. Don’t worry about me, HyunJoong-ah. I’ve moved on.”

----------------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: FINALLY! IT'S FINISHED! :D Seeing as you guys didn't seem to have any questions, i decided to post this earlier. 

A huuuuuuge THANK YOU to YOU you for reading and supporting and commenting and subscribing!

I'll miss you guys D; LOL